I am a real promoter in real life (my compagnie is based in quebec, Canada). I created my fed, and i run shows. BUT In RL i bring stars like "Ken Anderson, The Pope MAtt Morgan...

In this game they are on written contracts, is there anyway i can go in the editor to assign them a contract with me? As i:d like to bring some wrestlers on the occations in the game! Thanks

Yes, you can go in the editor and change their contract before you start the game, and give them one with you as well.... OR, to preserve the database, you can go into the in-game editor, and change his contract with (I'm guessing TNA) whatever company he is working with, to a non-written contract. This will enable you to sign him to your contract (if your promotion is deemed big enough by him).

OR, to preserve the database, you can go into the in-game editor, and change his contract with (I'm guessing TNA) whatever company he is working with, to a non-written contract. This will enable you to sign him to your contract (if your promotion is deemed big enough by him).

That will only "preserve the database" until WWE or AJPW or NJPW or maybe NOAH decide they want that worker. Then both promotions (TNA and whoever pat is running) lose them.

TEW doesn't really simulate this side of reality that well. While TNA workers who are "exclusive" are allowed to take bookings from some promotions, that isn't well represented in TEW. You can't really be 'exclusive' but 'available for indy bookings'.

Archived