SCCW - Shane Sneer's Revenge

Barry Kingman vs. Hugh de Aske

de Aske is a future star, but Kingman is a solid veteran presence that needs to be kept strong right now

Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. The Big Problem

Bubba is probably slightly better in the ring, but A* menace is golden

Ernie Turner vs. Sammy the Shark

Sammy has potential, but Turner can help now

Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus

I've always felt Idol has more long term potential

For a shot at the SCCW Tag Titles

The Nation of Filth vs. Painful Procedure

The fact that Painful Procedure was kept for two years after TCW jettisoned the Nation of Filth should tell you everything you need to know

For a shot at the SCCW Championship

Elijah Harris vs. Steve Flash

Not even a contest

Main Event: 3 on 3 Match Steel Cage Match with Special Guest Referee Jesse Christian!

Whister, Wiley Coyote vs. The Southern Outlaws (Jack Griffith and the Tennessee Outlaws)

sad to say, but Whistler and Wiley Coyote are actually the better and more popular team.

Main Event: 3 on 3 Match Steel Cage Match with Special Guest Referee Jesse Christian!

Whister, Wiley Coyote vs. The Southern Outlaws (Jack Griffith and the Tennessee Outlaws)

Sorry I missed predictions on the last show...hey, you got Steve Flash like my SCCW dynasty! Awesome. Love how you introduced Jesse Christian back to SCCW. Let's see what I can do...

I can never get Hugh to do anything in any of my games.

Just don't like Sarge that much in this one.

Turner's a great competitor, entertainment wise, but Sammy's for the future of the company, in my opinion.

Roderick, the Southern boy, over the pretty boy.

Now that I know who they are, I'll go with Double P.

This is like putting Tommy Cornell against Stretch the Chicken Boy. No offense, Stretch fans, but this is a no-brainer.

With The Power in the stripes, the good guys win.

I don´t really know how good or bad Barry is so I go with de Aske who has potential

Not knowing much of either guy but Big Problenm has size advantage so he wins

Unlikely maybe, but I like Sammy

Again going with the guy I know better

I expected Procedure to get in the finals last show so I go with them again

Again I know Flash better and he is good quality guy so why not.

Would normally go with Jack but Whister needs a win over JAck in order to be a respectable challenger and it can be done here without hurting Griffin.

Squash.

Sammy is young and still has a long time to become the future of this company.

I had Brendan in my old NYCW diary and he did nothing, I have Roderick in my personal MAW game and he has done nothing. So I just guessed with this one.

I like the NOF but I have to be real here.

Steve has the chance to become something big for you despite his advance age.

• 3 weeks later...

SCCW Monthly Report - February

SCCW Monthly Report - February

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/ifuctu/SCCW/SCCW.jpg

In this issue...

- Current Roster

- Latest News and Rumors

- Power Rankings

- Prediction Results

- The Grand Comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Roster

Main Event:

Billy Jack Shearer

Jack Griffith

Steve Flash

Whistler

Upper Midcard:

Blackjack Robbins

Grunt

Randall Hopkirk

Stink

Wiley Steinway

Whisky Jack

Midcard:

Coyote Dynamite

Ernie Turner

Rayne Man

Roderick Remus

Sammy the Shark

Wiley Steinway

Lower Midcard:

Brady Prince

Brendan Idol

Elijah Harris

Sgt. Bubba Lee West

The Big Problem

Openers:

Buck Graham

Crash Lewis

Hugh de Aske

Little Bill Lebowski

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest News and Rumors

SCCW News & Rumors

- Jesse "The Power" Christian Returns!

Following the announcement of the formation of the Southern Outlaws. Jesse Christian came out and announced his return. He then stated that all the cheating and under handed tactics going on lately will cease to exist.

- Painful Procedure, NoF Sign Longterm Contracts With SCCW!

After semi-successful showings at the SCCW Tag Team Invitational both the Painful Procedure and Nation of Filth were given long term pay per appearance contracts.

- SCCW Signs PPV Deal!

After another successful show, SCCW has now secured exposure throughout the U.S. with a medium sized pay per view deal in the works with PPV-4U.

Other News & Rumors

- SWF Rise to Global Size

- SCCW Rise to Cult Size

- James Prudence Signs With SWF

- Steven Parker Signs With SWF

- Grandmaster Phunk Signs With SWF

- The Stomper Signs With SWF

- Jez McArthuer Signs With SWF

- Matthew Keith Into Development With RIPW

- Kelly Martin Knee Injury

- WLW Signs All Japan TV Deal

- SWF Signs Mexican PPV Deal

Power Rankings

*Last Month's Ranking in Brackets.

Top Five:

1. Jack Griffith *SCCW Champion (1)

A second victory over the Whistler keeps Griffith in the top spot. The formation of the Southern Outlaws is something to watch out for but it won't be long before his antics catch up with him, especially with Jesse Christian back in the scene.

2. Blackjack Robbins *SCCW Tag Team Champion (-)

The Tennessee Outlaws literally stole the show at the Tag Team Invitational. Cheating their way to the top, the Outlaws didn't make too many friends along the way either.

3. Whisky Jack *SCCW Tag Team Champion (8)

The Tennessee Outlaws literally stole the show at the Tag Team Invitational. Cheating their way to the top, the Outlaws didn't make too many friends along the way either.

4. Whistler (2)

Dropping a few spots due to losses to Jack Griffith, the Whistler definitely needs a win and he'll get another shot at vengeance when he teams with Coyote Dynamite to take on the Southern Outlaws.

5. Ernie Turner (4)

Ernie Turner drops a little but manages to stay in the top five with a win over Rayne Man. If his in-ring skills catch up with his vocal chords this guy could be a big star here.

The Rest:

6. Wiley Steinway (9)

7. Coyote Dynamite (10)

8. Steve Flash (-)

9. Brendan Idol (-)

10. Brady Prince (3)

11. Rayne Man (4)

12. Roderick Remus (7)

13. Buck Graham (-)

14. Elijah Harris (6)

15. Little Bill Lebowski (-)

Predictions

This Month:

BHK1978 - 4 of 9

John Lions - 2 of 9

flat doughnut - 4 of 9

ChrisKid - 2 of 9

angeldelayette - 7 of 9

Zergon - 4 of 9

All-Time Leaders:

John Lions - 8 of 16

Dragonmack - 3 of 7

angeldelayette - 13 of 16

BHK1978 - 10 of 16

TakerNGN74 - 4 of 7

flat doughnut - 4 of 9

ChrisKid - 2 of 9

Zergon - 4 of 9

OOC Comments

Sorry for the last post being so far in between, have had a lot going on the past few weeks.

- CJ

The newest show is up, I'll still be posting all the previews and prediction results here as well as the results link, just will be hosting the results on this site that I've setup. Check it out, it's pretty cool, if you click on the superstar images it'll pull up a small bio. I'm still editing them and the site in such but like I said the new show is up, check it out...

NEW SCCW Diary Site

<p>March Update</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>SCCW March 2010</strong></span></span></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> - </span></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;">SCCW Website</span></a></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/" rel="external nofollow"></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/sccw-presents-championship-wrestling-classic-i/" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/sccw-presents-championship-wrestling-classic-i/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;">Championship Wrestling Classic Results</span></a></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/sccw-presents-championship-wrestling-classic-i/" rel="external nofollow"></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-news-report/" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-news-report/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;">March News Report</span></a></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-news-report/" rel="external nofollow"></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-power-rankings/" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-power-rankings/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;">March Power Rankings</span></a></div><a href="http://cversesccw.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/march-power-rankings/" rel="external nofollow"></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Upcoming Event:</strong></span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><b><big>SCCW Presents… ROUGH JUSTICE!</big></b></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Saturday, Week 4, April 2010</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>

Live on Pay-Per-View!</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Brendan Idol vs. Barry Kingman</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Nation of Filth vs. The Lewis Brothers</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Brady Prince</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

The Big Problem vs. Ronnie V. Pain</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Paul Steadyfast vs. Ernie Turner</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>

For the SCCW Tag Team Championship</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Painful Procedure vs. The Tennessee Outlaws ©</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Jesse Christian vs. Whistler</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>

Cage Match For the SCCW Championship</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Steve Flash vs. Jack Griffith ©</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>March Predictions:</strong></span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

BHK1978 - 4 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

John Lions - 2 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

flat doughnut - 4 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

ChrisKid - 2 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

angeldelayette - 7 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Zergon - 4 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>All-Time Predictions:</strong></span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

John Lions - 8 of 16</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Dragonmack - 3 of 7</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

angeldelayette - 13 of 16</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

BHK1978 - 10 of 16</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

TakerNGN74 - 4 of 7</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

flat doughnut - 4 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

ChrisKid - 2 of 9</span></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Zergon - 4 of 9</span></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p></p>

Brendan Idol vs. Barry Kingman

Nation of Filth vs. The Lewis Brothers

Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Brady Prince

The Big Problem vs. Ronnie V. Pain

Paul Steadyfast vs. Ernie Turner

For the SCCW Tag Team Championship

Painful Procedure vs. The Tennessee Outlaws ©

Jesse Christian vs. Whistler

Cage Match For the SCCW Championship

Steve Flash vs. Jack Griffith ©

Huge NOF fan here so I highly doubt that I will ever pick against them.

How the hell have I missed this diary? Looking good.

SCCW Presents… ROUGH JUSTICE!

Saturday, Week 4, April 2010

Live on Pay-Per-View!

Kingman can be a legitimate... midcard threat, but not if he loses here.

On name value alone

Hmmm, doing a lot of betting against SCCW originals...

Ronnie could be big for you. TBP is big... just not in the way you want.

Was tempted to go for Ernie, but name vlue wins out as Steadyfast wonders how long until he gets a tag team partner.

By DQ.

By... a pin.

Good match to legitimise Griffith's reign.