Fans Hate Every Main Event?

I'm at a loss when it comes to finding a main event, my company own pretty much every big name free agent and I sign every one that comes available. I build up young stars and never overbook shows... but despite being a Mid National Company, a fight between two Mid National fighters, with good rep, exciting styles and good records gets 'Very Poor' in Fan Feedback? Infact the ONLY fighters who ever get more than Very Poor are my two High Nationals and one Low International. So how exactly am I supposed to please them as those guys are unavailable?

If I run that big main event, despite being very poor, my show will get rated Awful regardless how good it actually is and we'll lose a MASSIVE amount of stature. Just seems a bit ridiculous

It's normal to be stuck with very poor main events once in a while while you're building fighters, in my current Dawn of MMA game I've flipped between high national/low international at least five times.

Take the hit and the guys who gave you very poor main events might now give you decent or good ones. That's how the game works.

If the factor isn't how famous they are it's usually their reputation (can't have national main eventers with ~40% reputation) if not that then it's usually that they're not on a winning streak. Set up a four/eight man same night tournament with the two main eventers and a bunch of cans and make the finals the main event.

Welcome to the world of Joe Silva... Not all it's cracked up to be is it?

Ok seriously here's what a good Main Event looks like

Mid-Level National

ME: Mid-Level National, 45% rep, momentum On Winning Streak vs. Low Level National 55% rep, momentum On Winning Streak

All three of those things matter, most crutially the winning streak. If they aren't rolling up wins they better have a sky high rep. It's very realistic and I like it. The financal fluxuations are a bit extreme though.

Archived