"The League"--A Multiplayer Wrestling Spirit II Experience

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A psycho in a cage? Oh noes, Skabb's gonna have flashbacks! :p

Unless I missed something I just looked. We don't have a match against each other. You WILL pay for taking my M&Ms. If I lose this week I'm blaming you. :p

The Phoenix won't be resurrected after The Scorpion bleeds him dry.

Psht, he's gonna have to heal after I get done with him. :D

What kind of secretarial work is needed, my good Phoenix.

First off, fixed. :p Second, it's more a matter of not nearly enough time to do everything I want to do--most of it is bookkeeping on my end, plus ensuring that final database tweaks are ready, etc. Basically, it's more of a "grumbling just because I can" type of post. Though I'll keep it in mind in case I need the help later this season. ;)

The ones that make you look like a chipmunk right now...:D

Why am I reminded of the old cartoons where the thing that makes the characters look like chipmunks suddenly blow up on them...?

HERE is the season two schedule.

Just re-posting this to alert folks that the proper match order has been edited into the schedule. The bottom of each week is the main event of the show, and it's generally the most popular pairing in each area. The later weeks may change to reflect playoff races, but as it stands this is the official schedule.

There will be two "sanctioned" bye weeks in the schedule this season. One is the Tag Team tournament after week seven. Even though an event is running that week, it is an "exhibition" event and I will treat it as a bye for the purposes of body health.

The second one is one I'm allowing for the holiday period in December. Unless there's a good reason there won't be one of these every season; just thought it was fitting in this case (and also because most people won't be around during that time).

Also, I'll be posting a question regarding playoffs and body health in the discussion thread momentarily.

I demand a Bra's and panties match with Maxx to get my M&Ms back. :D:p

A-ha, you expect to hold the advantage, but must remember that Maxx spent time in prison. His arse is worth a carton of cigarettes, lemme tell you! :p

Wait ... I feel I've said too much ...

Just a reminder for those of you who have yet to send in training PM's (you know who you are) that they are due by 8:00 pm Eastern US tonight. I have all of the ones sent to me, all that's left is to put them in the game and run one final balance check before playing out the first week. I'll likely re-use the same entrances as last season (with one exception I've already been told about), so if you have something better you want to use, PM me with the details.

Just a reminder for those of you who have yet to send in training PM's (you know who you are) that they are due by 8:00 pm Eastern US tonight. I have all of the ones sent to me, all that's left is to put them in the game and run one final balance check before playing out the first week. I'll likely re-use the same entrances as last season (with one exception I've already been told about), so if you have something better you want to use, PM me with the details.

Hahahahaha do you need the link to the one I want to use?

Since I wasn't in last season, I'd like to go public with my desire to use

Archived