"The League"--A Multiplayer Wrestling Spirit II Experience

If you look at your character's page, you'll notice that the "Wrestling Spirit" stat at the bottom of the right column has a cost listed of "N/A." That's because you can only earn points through the playoffs and special exhibition tournaments like this. So in your case, you'll earn 5 points in that stat as a result of your team winning this tournament.

Awesome! What does that stat do exactly? :confused::p

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had time, I'd totally write out an RP where Maxx was counting money, and talking to his bookie about how he took a dive at the end. :p

ALPHA DIVISION: Robbie Maynard (3-4, 15%) vs. Ly Quang Bao (3-4, 12%)

BETA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Thor Hammerskald (1-6, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (5-2, 12%)

BETA DIVISION: Maxx Skabb (4-3, 14%) vs. Shawn Arrows (1-6, 13%)

DELTA DIVISION: Scott Stevens (5-2, 15%) vs. Diamond (3-4, 14%)

GAMMA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: El Demonio de Sangre (1-6, 15%) vs. Sean (6-1, 18%)

DELTA DIVISION: Super Century (2-5, 15%) vs. Johnny Triumph (4-3, 18%)

ALPHA DIVISION: Nuclear Templeton (5-2, 17%) vs. SGRaaize (3-4, 16%)

GAMMA DIVISION: Tarik Nolan (3-4, 22%) vs. The Phoenix (7-0, 15%)

Even though there isn't a lot to update from the last pre-show, I'm going to hold off on my picks for Week Eight as well as updating the predictions table until tomorrow, as Raw is three hours tonight.

TRAINING PM'S FOR WEEK EIGHT ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, 3 DECEMBER, AT 8:00 PM EST / SATURDAY, 4 DECEMBER AT 1:00 AM GMT

PREDICTIONS FOR WEEK EIGHT ARE DUE BY SATURDAY, 4 DECEMBER, AT 8:00 PM EST / SUNDAY, 5 DECEMBER AT 1:00 AM GMT

As always, I can't finish to save my life. I kicked out of what, three, four finishers before I got taken out, though?

Sigh.

Actually, the Zero Grav is a signature move, so you kicked out of about 3 signatures, and got pinned by a Flying Clothesline. But it was a good match. I thought that I had you beat after the second Zero Grav. :cool: Anyways, I'm going to get started on writing up the Super Talk with Super Century show.

Due to a lack of sleep last night, here are just my picks. Normal pre-show column will return next week.

BETA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Thor Hammerskald (1-6, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (5-2, 12%) (Upset pick of the week)

(Yes, I'm picking against myself. I know my luck can't go on forever.)

I'll try to have everyone's pages updated tomorrow.

BETA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Thor Hammerskald (1-6, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (5-2, 12%)

It seems that if I pick against myself, I win. What to do, what to do.

Due to a lack of sleep last night, here are just my picks. Normal pre-show column will return next week.

BETA DIVISION CAGE MATCH: Thor Hammerskald (1-6, 15%) vs. Sebastian Moore (5-2, 12%) (Upset pick of the week)

(Yes, I'm picking against myself. I know my luck can't go on forever.)

I'll try to have everyone's pages updated tomorrow.

Actually I think that picking Thor over Moore isn't your upset pick of the week, you picking El Demonio over Sean is your upset pick of the week without a doubt! :p

Scott Stevens

Houston, Tx: Stevens Mansion

November 30, 2010, 10:30 p.m. local time

(Screen opens with Scorpion viewing Diamond's message she sent out via the web addressed to yours truely and he falls out of his seat laughing nonetheless.)

Scorpion: Hahahahahahaha, stop, please, no more.

(Scorpion regains his composure to speak.)

Scorpion: Diamond you actually think you can hang with me? Please, you couldn't handle my jock strap.....wait a minute, maybe you....nevermind. The point is sweetie, I'm a man and you are a woman and you cannot possibly beat the face of this company. I've got the size, strength, and experience advantage. What do you have? The cooking and cleaning advantage I'm sure but those skills only work in the women's division and since I'm in the men's division where women don't belong.....period! The last time a woman tried to make a name for herself in a man's world and against me no doubt, let's just say it didn't end up well for her. Don't believe me? Let me see if I can find that video.

(Scorpion goes into a room that is filled with videos, he looks for a good fifteen minutes before he finds the video he is looking for.)

Scorpion: There you are. See this? This is how long ago it was. VHS right here, now that old school. So Diamond sit back, relax, and get your popcorn ready because this is just a taste for what's in store for you this Saturday.

(Scorpion pops in the video into the VCR.)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnlOYfIgEY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnlOYfIgEY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Scorpion: And here is when a women tried to tell me what to do.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnBY1tkmqo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnBY1tkmqo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Scorpion: So after seeing this footage, your chances of beating me are slimmer than a bus full of anorexic women. Speaking of an anorexia, I saw you backstage last week and you might want to actually eat a sandwhich before you come out and face me because I don't want you passing out when I'm in the middle of beating you down. After you are done learning your lesson from me you can go back to your regular job of working in the kitchen preparing my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. See you soon sweetie, see you soon.

(Scorpion blows a kiss at the camera and screen fades 2 black.)

Actually I think that picking Thor over Moore isn't your upset pick of the week, you picking El Demonio over Sean is your upset pick of the week without a doubt! :p

Wait, did I...well, crap. I meant to pick Sean, but I said from the start that I won't change picks after I make them. Oh, well, that's what I get for doing stuff while tired.

(While leaving a nice little boutique in Portland, Diamond is stopped by a reporter)

Reporter: Any comment on Mr Stevens latest insult?

Diamond you actually think you can hang with me? Please, you couldn't handle my jock strap.....wait a minute, maybe you....nevermind.

Diamond: (while laughing) Scott, I've seen your jock strap, You shop in the kids section, yes?

Reporter: (chuckles) And the comment about you being just a girl?

I've got the size, strength, and experience advantage. What do you have? The cooking and cleaning advantage I'm sure but those skills only work in the women's division and since I'm in the men's division where women don't belong.....period!

Diamond: Experience? Where was he last season when I was busting my arse in the ring? He was home wearing his wifes panties doing the cooking and cleaning. Don't let me being a girl fool you. I know how to handle myself. Oh I wanted to ask you a question. How's winning that tag team tournament going for you? Oh right, Max and I knocked you out.

Reporter: What is it like being the only girl in the League? Do the guys treat you any different?

Diamond: For the most part they are pretty cool. A few are kind of loners. One I would love to get my hands on and beat his face in. Stevens is kind of funny. Too bad I think his ego outshines his skills.

Reporter: One last question. What about this little comment?

Speaking of an anorexia, I saw you backstage last week and you might want to actually eat a sandwhich before you come out and face me because I don't want you passing out when I'm in the middle of beating you down. After you are done learning your lesson from me you can go back to your regular job of working in the kitchen preparing my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. See you soon sweetie, see you soon.

Diamond: (twirling her hair around a finger laughing) Do you see this? (Showing the bags shes holding) After a nice morning of shopping, I'm heading to a nice place called Ringside Steakhouse. Now if you will excuse me I hear a steak calling my name.

Archived