Free Polls?

sebsy

Hi, could anybody tell me the site that sometimes gets used in peoples dynasties for creating free polls, like when the author of the dynasty wants to ask their readers who they think will win a title match or the royal rumble etc?

The one that actually appears in a little box in the post as opposed to being a link you have to click, you can just directly click in one of the circles to make your choice.

Doesn't ring a bell, think it is a site that actually has the word poll in it.

Been used many times on here in various dynasties but it's not easy to find the posts with them in as there is no way to search for them, other than searching for the word poll which comes up with all sorts :(

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, just bumping this up. Been a while since I thought about polls but just been having a look around.

Found one that is like the one I remember seeing in one or two diaries on here previously, called Pollcode.

http://poll.pollcode.com/bOV3

That is a link to a test poll I've just created, sorry, but I couldn't think of a witty poll so just went for something basic :D

Now, on the link above it comes up as I've set it to, with a red background and white text (in trebuchet font), however posting it in a thread on the dynasty forum (previewed it, haven't posted anywhere) it comes up with whatever font I've selected, but only black text on a white background. Unfortunately I can't post it in here as they are obviously disabled in this forum but enables in the dynasty forum. Am I to assume that whilst polls are enabled in the dynasty forum, the code just isn't there to allow me to post something from pollcode with it's own code, to allow a specific colour background?

If so, my question is does anyone know of similar sites to this that will work fully once posted into my upcoming dynasty? I know it is possible as I've seen in a previous dynasty someones using a similar site to this and it came up in their thread with a green background.

Just to note, as well as colours you can select preset backgrounds of diagonal stripes, flowers etc that do show up in these forums, whilst the colours don't. (You can select exactly what colour tome you want from a sliding bar similar to what you get when selecting text font in something like gimp.

To summarise, are there any sites similar to pollcode that will show up in the dynasty forum exactly how I have set it to, and that, like pollcode, it is a simple signup process or even no signup.

Cheers :)

Archived