Problem starting '91 and 92 FTC mods

Hey all,

Every time I try to start up either of these databases, it says that there are shows that clash as given companies have other shows that run that same night-is there anything I can do to get it playable without ruining them? Do I have to manually delete the conflicting shows from the database (which is a bit of a bummer as the databses look amazing, comprehensive, and clearly a lot of work has gone into them) or is there another way?

Cheers guys

Hey all,

Every time I try to start up either of these databases, it says that there are shows that clash as given companies have other shows that run that same night-is there anything I can do to get it playable without ruining them? Do I have to manually delete the conflicting shows from the database (which is a bit of a bummer as the databses look amazing, comprehensive, and clearly a lot of work has gone into them) or is there another way?

Cheers guys

Which company are you trying to run? If your workers have contracts with another, bigger promotion then they will always work for them over you. Try re-arranging the dates of your shows (in schedule then modify event). If you have a TV show then change the taping day (assuming it isn't live). There is a calendar available somewhere that will tell you when your roster is not available.

Hiya mate,

I cannot run any company at all-the database just will not initialise! It runs through the normal checks as per usual when starting a new game, and says there are 6 critical errors in the database:

WCW Slamboree, SMW Thanksgiving thunder, WCW Wrestlewar (twice!) WWF coliseum winter taping and WWF at MSG (oct.) are all flagged as having the error "would fall on the same day as another show from the same program" and it says "these problems must be addressed before this database can be used to create a new gameworld".

The problem is, if I go in manually and delete this events/shows from the dtabase I assume it would screw up the companies to some degree. Not sure what to do otherwise though!

Hiya mate,

I cannot run any company at all-the database just will not initialise! It runs through the normal checks as per usual when starting a new game, and says there are 6 critical errors in the database:

WCW Slamboree, SMW Thanksgiving thunder, WCW Wrestlewar (twice!) WWF coliseum winter taping and WWF at MSG (oct.) are all flagged as having the error "would fall on the same day as another show from the same program" and it says "these problems must be addressed before this database can be used to create a new gameworld".

The problem is, if I go in manually and delete this events/shows from the dtabase I assume it would screw up the companies to some degree. Not sure what to do otherwise though!

Sorry, I completely misunderstood. Glad you got it sorted though.

Archived