Green Bay Champions???

Wundah

Yes, Green Bay will win the pro football championship this season. Oh no, am not talking about the NFL by the way. I am talking about in the EFL, Empire Football League. The EFL is the pro league in a game called Pigskinempire.

Pigskinempire is a football simulation game where you can apply to be a head coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordination, or special teams coach. The game lets you create your own plays. You can also call your plays during games.

By the way, I control Green Bay in the game. 5 times defending champions..we'll be working on a 6 peat this upcoming season.

http://pigskinempire.com/signup.asp?ref=3455

Honestly, I think the Packers can make the playoffs next season. But the shoddy defensive secondary and the lack of a real running game will likely still be too much of a problem to take them any farther.

And people should be fans of the Packers, they run quite possibly the most likeable organization in American professional sports. They're guaranteed to stay in the small town they've always been in for the rest of their existence (rather than the chance of bailing on their loyal fans in order to earn some extra cash), and they tend to promote excellent off-field behavior from their players. Sure, occaisonally a guy pinches a loaf in his girlfriend's closet, but nothing's perfect. Heck, and I don't think I've ever seen the fans attack people or throw crap on the field when they get upset.

Really, the only people who geniunely dislike the Packers are bitter Vikings and Bears fans who are upset they've spent most of the last two decades getting trounced by em'...

Packers aren't my favorite team, but again... it's very hard to dislike them.

I'm from Wisconsin and I don't even like the Packers.. what's wrong with you people.. lol.

I do however have alot of Packer autographs, including a couple Ron Wolf's, 3 Reggie White's, a Football with Favre & White's signatures on it, an Antonio Freeman, a couple LeRoy Butler's.. you know back when Green Bay was the best. Now they have Aaron Rodgers who hasn't done squat so far and Driver who is starting his downward decline..

I'm from Wisconsin and I don't even like the Packers.. what's wrong with you people.. lol.

I do however have alot of Packer autographs, including a couple Ron Wolf's, 3 Reggie White's, a Football with Favre & White's signatures on it, an Antonio Freeman, a couple LeRoy Butler's.. you know back when Green Bay was the best. Now they have Aaron Rodgers who hasn't done squat so far and Driver who is starting his downward decline..

I don't think people give Aaron Rodgers enough credit. I think the real problem is the offensive line. That or his vision cause he gets sacked way to much. Other than that they have a really good team of young guys. They just need to mature a little.

Greg Jennings has HUGE potential IMO.

Archived