Who do you use in the game? (Or plan on using)

Pretty simple and straight forward question. I was just wondering who everyone uses for their team in the game or who you're planning on using once the official version is released. This is strictly for solo play only, as often times you don't get the team you want in online leagues because that team was taken or blah blah blah. Personally, I plan on using Michigan in the official game. They're the team I follow the most in real life and I always use them in the NCAA football games on my PS2. I currently have a dynasty with them that's in 2019 on NCAA 2006. So yeah, it'll be the Wolverines for me. What about you?

I'm planning a highly sarcastic Ohio State 'anti-dynasty', in which I'll do everything I can to destroy their program, limited by some house rules which I'm working on. Working title: 'Luckeye Losers', or some such. As a Michigan fan I will take great relish in sinking them to the bottom of the conference/nation.

Guest Nukester
Im going with Army because I live only 12 miles from West Point and frequent games at Michie Stadium. If I later decide to go with a little better team, Im going with the University of Kentucky. If I want an even easier time, Ill go with Notre Dame, Syracuse, or Penn State.

Texas as I am a life-long fan and alum. For a tougher challenge (once official release is out and I can build up over time - hopefully), will go with Memphis. They are better in real life than they seem to be in the game. For an even more challenging game, maybe I'll take Rice or SMU (TCU should be easier than they are).

[QUOTE=wareagle]Being a Dye-hard Auburn fan, I hope to eventually work up to them but I am going to start with Baylor for the challenge. Da' Bears ![/QUOTE] Guess I need to educate ya a little bit on Baylor..Be sure when you kickoff..You stand up hold your paw in the air...and holler SIC'EM BEARS!!!

Good Question -- - Nebraska -- I live less than 40 miles from UNL. I am old enough to remember Tom's first 3 or 4 years .. He almost left Nebraska for Colorado because boosters felt he was no Bob Devaney ... Tom's teams ran the speed option, but in the early 90's he had the "Ace" set and other formations to feature his player's talent yet open up the passing options .. Frank Solich was/is a Nebraska football icon. But as a coach he wanted to run the Power option and the team speed took a step back... The lineman needed to run the power game were different than what was needed for the West Coast . Nebraska in real life should be back to 9 or 10 wins next year --- motto = RESTORE THE ORDER . Wiscousin -- Barry is football there and a great former Cornhusker. New Mexico State -- lived in the state for 3 years and former coach Tony Samuals was a great Husker player and coach. Indiana -- ANYONE could coach this great University better than Lee Corso . Houston - and - SMU ... great history to both school's .. loved the "Pony Express"

I've got several teams that I've an interest in taking to the top! 1. Louisiana Tech - My alma matter, and a decent program in the WAC. Should be fun to rebuild them. 2. University of Louisiana-Monroe - Tech's most hated enemy, and for many years the laughing stock of Division I-A. 3. LSU - For a much easier game. 'Nuff said. 4. Auburn - I promised my future brother-in-law I'd play at least one season with them. 5. Kentucky - For an SEC sized challenge. Or, I might not choose any of these... KennyWan Chizoate

[QUOTE=diamonddave35]As a die hard Tennessee fan whom needless to say had a horrible year..My job is to do what Fulmer couldnt..win 6 games...Gotta go with the Big Orange[/QUOTE] Same here. Love the Vols since my days on Rocky Top. After a while, I may try a school from a non-BCS conference for a tougher challenge.

Archived