CZCW 2012- The Saints of Los Angeles

CZCW Battle On The Beach 2012- Matt Sparrow is challenging Marc Speed for the Coastal Zone Championship

Cliff Anderson: "German Suplex attempt by Speed, reversal by Sparrow. Kick to gut the gut, Sparrow has Speed up....Bird Brain Buster!!!!"

1....2....3!!!!

Cliff Anderson: "He did it! Matt Sparrow has defeated Marc Speed! Sparrow is the new Coastal Zone Champion!!!"

The sold out crowd in the CZCW Arena gives both men a standing ovation. Speed takes the belt from referee Pee-Wee Germaine and hands it to the new champ. Sparrow puts the belt on, smiling from ear to ear and hugs the former champ. The fans cheers quickly switch to the departing Speed.

Thank you Speed! Thank you Speed! Thank you Speed! Thank you Speed!

The normally stoic Speed shows some emotion for a brief second before asking for and being handed a mic.

Marc Speed: "Thank you very much. First off, give it up to the new champ!"

Speed and the crowd cheer once again for Sparrow.

Marc Speed: "Before I go, I wanna thank a few people. Looks to the announce booth. Thank you Cliff, for giving me a shot here in CZCW. I also wanna thank the entire locker room, whether we met in the ring or not I am honored to have been a part of this company with all of you."

Crowd cheers some more.

Marc Speed: "Lastly I wanna thank Looks around the CZCW Arena you the fans. You are the "soul" of CZCW and without you all we wouldn't be here now. So I thank you!"

Crowd cheers some more.

Marc Speed: "So in conclusion, this is not goodbye, this is see you later!"

The crowd cheers Speed once again as he exits the ring and heads to the back, stopping at the top of the ramp and salutes the fans one last time.

CZCW Roster (as of Sep 2012)

Main Event:

Fox Mask

Masked Cougar

Matt Sparrow (CZCW Champion)

Remmy Skye

Velocidad

Upper Midcard:

California Love Machine (CZCW Xtreme Champion) managed by Alison Wonderland

Jackpot Jordan

Jake Idol

Jeremiah Moose managed by Alison Wonderland

The American Flash

Midcard:

Acid II

Air Attack Weasel

Angel De Mexico

Huey Cannonball (CZCW Tag Team Champion)

Jared Johnson

Jefferson Stardust (CZCW Tag Team Champion)

Jonnie Perez

Mark Smart

Lower Midcard:

Ant-Man

Bullet

Fire Fly

Frankie-Boy Fernandes

Opener:

Barrera

Waylon Walls

Enhancement Talent:

Irwin Grutmann

Staff:

Cliff Anderson (Announcer)

The Guru (Color Commentator)

Pee-Wee Germaine (Referee)

Dylan Sidle (Road Agent)

Rita Charles (Authority Figure)

CZCW Wave Of Fury 2012

(Pre Show) Mark Smart defeted Waylon Walls, Irwin Grutmann and Frankie-Boy Fernandes

California Love Machine defeated Angel De Mexico in a Ladder Match to retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title (3rd Defence)

Jeremiah Moose and Jared Johnson defeated Notorious and Fire-Ant

The Awesomeness defeated Rich and Famous to retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles (4th Defence)

Remmy Skye defeated The American Flash, Velocidad and Masked Cougar

Air Attack Weasel defeated Jonnie Perez

Matt Sparrow defeated Fox Mask to retain the Coastal Zone Championship (1st Defence)

------------------------------

CZCW Reach for The Sky 2012

(Pre Show) Irwin Grutmann defeated Barrera, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Waylon Walls and Bullet

California Love Machine defeated Angel De Mexico and Jared Johnson in a Ladder Match to retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title (4th Defence)

Acid II defeated Jonnie Perez, Mark Smart and Air Attack Weasel

The Awesomeness defeated Rich and Famous and Fire-Ant in a Ladder Match to retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles (5th Defence)

Fox Mask defeated Jeremiah Moose and The American Flash

Matt Sparrow defeated Masked Cougar, Remmy Skye and Velocidad in a Ladder Match to retain the Coastal Zone Championship (2nd Defence)

I've always been a mark for CZCW.

CZCW Hardcore Halloween 2012 Card:

The American Flash vs. California Love Machine © - Coastal Zone Xtreme Title

Notorious vs. The Awesomeness © - Coastal Zone Tag Team Titles

Velocidad vs. Matt Sparrow © - Coastal Zone Championship

The American Flash vs. California Love Machine (c) - Coastal Zone Xtreme Title

American Flash got punctured like a pincushion during a Javelin event in my game. Don't see him coming back to win here either.

Notorious vs. The Awesomeness © - Coastal Zone Tag Team Titles

Because they stole the Miz's gimmick and they are AWESOMENESS!!!!

Velocidad vs. Matt Sparrow © - Coastal Zone Championship

Don't see any titles changing out the gate

CZCW Hardcore Halloween 2012

(Pre-Show) Irwin Grutman defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Waylon Walls

California Love Machine defeated The American Flash to retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title (5th Defence)

Remmy Skye defeated Jake Idol, Jackpot Jordan, Jeremiah Moose, Fox Mask and Masked Cougar in a ladder match.

The Awesomeness defeated Notorious to retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles (6th Defence)

Fire-Ant defeated Jonnie Perez/Jared Johnson and Acid II/Angel De Mexico in a ladder match

Air Attack Weasel defeated Mark Smart

Matt Sparrow defeated Velocidad to retain the Coastal Zone Championship (3rd Defence)

Couple of OOC Stuff:

1. I'm going to post the card and a quick recap for the last two shows of 2012. After that I am going to post a more in depth shows and other stuff.

2. I started the dynasty with the ending of the Sparrow/Speed match because it was a major deal. Speed had made 17 straight defenses of the Coastal Zone Title prior to that match and Speed had decided to leave us to focus on his work with TCW.

3. I have a couple of background posts to explain how I got CZCW to where it is now. I also wanna add pics to the roster page as well as theme music and finisher descriptions.

Hopefully this can play out online as it has/does in my head. LOL

CZCW Showdown at Sundown 2012:

Acid II vs. California Love Machine © - Coastal Zone Xtreme Title

Rich and Famous vs. The American Flash/Velocidad

Fire-Ant vs. The Awesomeness © - Coastal Zone Tag Team Titles

Fox Mask vs. Masked Cougar

Remmy Skye vs. Matt Sparrow © - Coastal Zone Championship

Archived