[- SWF -]: "The Incessant Need for Supremacy"

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Misc%20Images/WAR.jpg

That was the difference in viewership this past Tuesday night as Supreme TV absolutely crushed the competition [TCW]. While others continue to tout the Cornell-led organization as our best competitor, This outcome only proves the point that we are peerless that much more. Truthfully, How can another company dare call us rivals if they are blatantly unable to simply ‘keep up’ in an area that has been designated as their best chance for a competitive edge? This supposed ‘War’ has been waged exclusively in the United States for quite some time now; however, situations like this do nothing less than portray the REAL narrative behind it all:
We are unstoppable.

My Father did not congratulate me on my first success at the helm of his Empire; but in reality, I wasn’t expecting such. I know he’s proud. I know that he, behind closed doors, is speaking highly of his eldest son; paving the way for ‘Global Expansion’ the true Eisen-way. With that said, if you know my Father, he’s not much for public displays of affection. A slight pat on the back may be the best symbol of his approval; versus a lengthy ego-boost through bubbly conversation. In time, I know he will shout his trust in me from the mountain tops; however, for now, I live in reality; aware that such a scenario may not come to pass for quite some time.

He will though. Mark my words; He will.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Dynasty is Simply Amazing thus far and I will be reading and predicting whenever I can. Keep up the great work!

Thank you, Taker!

Even if you can't keep up with predicting every show, just knowing that you're going to make the attempt to keep up is great! Honestly, unlike my other projects, this one will move a lot slower. I use to post a show or two in a week; where as now, I'll be lucky to get one out a week if not then 2 weeks. Why? There's a lot more work going into booking/writing for the SWF, so, it will be much easier to keep up as a whole.

I know that's been a hang-up with some of my previous diaries; so, I'm hoping this helps to keep people involved.

I agree that this diary is really really good, EV. Just don't let Greg Black get away.;)

If the DOA was around then I'd be afraid... ;) Luckily, for all involved, I'm using the default database so the DOA no longer exists. That said, Black is someone I really want to 'get up the card' in one way or another. It won't be a GOD push that's for sure but you can count on seeing Black getting his fair-share of focus at given points.

Really, really enjoyed the first show my friend. The characters are really well done and I think you are coming into your own with the really big C-Verse names.

Excellent start, can't wait for show #2 :D

Thank you, Mr. jhd1! (Alt renderer to the stars)

I think my hang up with the SWF was always centered around 'fear'. I was afraid of attempting to write for characters that already have their own fanbase. In most cases, Everyone has their own perception of these guys as the SWF is, quite possibly, the most booked promotion in the game. So, with that in mind, I was afraid that such a lofty challenge could spell disaster on all fronts. For some reason though, at this point, I'm ready to do so! Was I 6 months ago? No. Now? Certainly.

With my hectic schedule, I'm forced to really dive into the SWF more; instead of just posting at lightning quick speeds. This has helped me to really take a step back and define each chatacter (ie: their mannerisms, thought process, viewpoint on life). This will, I hope, bring the SWF (and the cornellverse) more to life than ever before!

I know that there will be a learning curve, so, I don't plan on having everything seem perfect straight out of the gate, but, I think that, with time, this 'SWF novel' could turn out pretty strong. :D

I guess Jack Bruce forgot about the old saying never bite the hand that feeds you.

Exactly. ;)

Especially when that hand is attached to an Eisen...

Random ‘Supreme Superstar’ Review…

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/SkullDeBones.jpg

Vengeance

2010 Win/Loss Record:
0-0

US Popularity:
B+

Current Momentum:
A*

Gimmick:
‘Vigilante’

Gimmick Momentum:
A*

Finisher/Signature Move(s):
“Six Feet Under” [Raised double-handed choke into a Chokeslam], “Skull Krusher” [big Boot Strike]

Currently Feuding with:
Everyone and Anything. (Most notably, recently, Steve Frehley)

Synopsis:
Vengeance is best described as a vile supernatural entity plucked straight out of a mind-crippling, body-cringing, horror epic. Everything about this 7 foot ‘monster’ screams ‘not of this world’; from his soul-piercing hyena like laughter down to his unrivaled, super-human, strength. Unlike any other Supreme Superstar before him, Vengeance is one of those ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ personas; literally changing the course of the industry itself as his carefully constructed image generates a truly ‘awe-inspiring’ scenario. More or less, If you wish to witness ‘Pure Evil’ in a physical form… Look no further.

His roaring deep voice houses an unsettling sense of forceful aggression; building with intensity in which to best personify the most feared ‘Evil’ known to man. Meanwhile, like most horror-icons, his mannerisms are quite slow in nature; creating a fearful anticipation to most witnessing his presence. When you fuse these creature-like mannerisms along with a truly ‘bone-chilling’, and psychologically disturbing, entrance, then you’re left with a devilish figure previously unknown.

With one strike, Men fall to the earth; gripping to consciousness much like a child latching onto a swim-toy in troubling waters.

With one stare, Even the most brave cringe with fear; aware of the carnage that HE posses within.

With one encounter, All cry-out toward ‘the heavens’; knowing that their ‘time’ may come in that very moment.

All in all, Vengeance is not simply a Pro Wrestler…

He is a, seemingly, unstoppable entity; not of this world.

He’s sadistic, primal, supernatural, brutish, and shockingly intelligent as it pertains to crippling his enemies minds just as much as their bodies. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, THE most menacing figure in all of the World; A danger to everything that stands in his way. To anything that dares to ‘allow him in’.

Vengeance will be the death of you.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Misc%20Images/Eisen.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">“Dad talk to you?”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“No.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Our brotherly exchange forms in passing; taking, what feels like, a forced second in which to speak to one another. Despite having the same blood surging through our veins, We still find our actual relationship quite uninspired. While growing up as one, far far away from the ‘glitz and glamour’ of the Family Empire, there stood this constant struggle for attention; a truth that often drove us apart. With our Father circling the globe, seldom available to our needs as ignorant children, our Mother was forced to reap the daunting challenge of officiating a brotherly relationship built upon pure competition. </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Eric was always the standout athlete; obsessively dedicated to the notion that he would ‘one day’ win the pride of the Eisen Family solely based upon his ‘shoulder-driving’ spirit. As a young child, He would carry this never-ending ‘pipe dream’ that THIS event would be the one dad would visit; surprise us all and cheer proudly from the rafters on high. With time, as you can expect, this yearning began to subside as Father never appeared; not once. As years began to climb, Eric developed a, somewhat, jaded mentality to competition; becoming rather addicted to the want, no NEED, to be the very best at everything placed before him. His reasoning was always that he couldn’t live with 2nd best; however, his therapist said otherwise; creating some scenario that he was deeply obsessed with trying to ‘win his estranged Father’s love’. As you can guess, Mom liked this idea more as it made Dad seem even more distant than he already was. </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Me, on the other hand, I never really bought into physical competition; my crazed challenge was of the mind and not the body. A straight ‘A’ student through schooling, I was often the first student into the building and the last one out. As an example, in one of my greatest moments as an adolescent, I orchestrated a Coop to overthrow the ‘do-nothing’ student government that was sadly in place. In a matter of 2 days, I had successfully destroyed their floundering rule; forcing him way to the ‘top of the heap’ and gaining the President position without much struggle. My teachers were shocked. My mother was not. Again, jaded due to her failed former marriage to Dad, she began to distrust my level of compassion; claiming that I was ‘just like my Father’. With so much hurt, so much emotional pain wrapped in her statement, it was implied that this was a ‘bad thing’. </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

To me, it was not.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

While Father was hardly ever present, It was his image that inspired us both (Eric and I). Even from afar, He ruled with an ‘Iron Fist’ as it pertained to our goals in life. His empire, his heavy-handed domination of one entire industry, was something of a ‘Legendary feat’ both in, and out of, the Eisen family household. Even if he didn’t reside there. </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“He’s wondering why you didn’t make time for Frehley, Veng, and some of the others.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

With my hands tucked firmly in the front pockets of my dim pin-stripped pants, I nod my head in a confident manner; knowing that such a criticism would probably generate itself following my first show at the helm.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“I mean, I’m okay with it. </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"><em>[Laughs]</em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> I SHOULD be the center of the show; ya know? I mean, no one can touch me at this point. Right? Supreme TV is pretty much the ‘Eric Eisen Show’; at least that’s what I told that blonde at the bar last night.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

An arrogant, however playful, stint of laughter follows there after as Eric nods his head as if he had won a ‘prize’ or something. While Eric was known for his, borderline, fixated focus as it pertains to the industry as a whole, my younger brother had acquired quite the reputation for being a ‘ladies man’. Or else, That’s what he calls it. I’m sure mom would say otherwise.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“I didn’t use them as I wanted to really center the show around Faith and Marat…”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Eric stares back; almost longingly. The thing is, wile Eric is quite confident (as we all are in the Family), there’s this level of fear that always seems to arise whenever it seems like someone has ‘forgot’ about him; or, at least, not placed him in the center of your focus. My mother tries to, again, say that it has to do with our father abandoning us; however, I don’t see it that way. He’s just a sensitive kid, I guess.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“And of course, you too.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

The same arrogant smirk reforms upon his face; seconds ago showing a childish look of inquisitive fear. It’s true that Eric is one of the top tier characters in the company right now; however, I wouldn’t dare challenge his perception as the “TOP’ guy. It’s just not worth it. Plus, as his bigger brother, It’s in my rule-set to make sure that he’s protected; whatever that means.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“I plan on bringing them all back into the fold this next week; as we need the PPV chalked up pretty heavily. The buyrates need to explode off the page this time around; that way dad knows that we’re on a good path. It’s imperative.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“We already trounced TCW by 3 points this last week. I don’t know if it’s possible to do much better than that?”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Eric returns with laughter; sending me a ‘good job’ in his own little way. Despite this, I quickly respond with a level of sternness to my voice. A quality that I’ve held with me since birth.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“No, we can do better than that. We aren’t in EVERY household yet…”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

Eric looks back at me, almost in shock, as he knows that the claim is pretty lofty. With that said, over a few seconds, a coy little smirk forms upon his face; almost as if he was jumping on the bandwagon in the process.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“Now that’s more like it. Dad will floored; His son’s… taking HIS Empire to a whole new level of success.”</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

A collective smirk forms upon both of our faces at this point; envisioning, together, how great it would be.</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Calibri;">

“It’s like dad once said, ‘We’re Eisen’s; we were bred for success.”</span></div></div>

<p>I loved your bullet with butterfly wings segment. And it goes WAY beyond my enormous love of the Smashing Pumpkins. </p><p> </p><p>

Your out of character segments and general presentation are outstanding, tho I guess this kinda goes without saying given your reputation.</p>

Just caught up with the first show and I'm just going to tell you something you've heard many times before, but it was brilliant, the matches, the promo's, all brilliant.

Highlights for me were the opening argument, Faith's terrific promo and the Main Event.

I can't wait to see what you do with a pay per view.

I loved your bullet with butterfly wings segment. And it goes WAY beyond my enormous love of the Smashing Pumpkins.

Your out of character segments and general presentation are outstanding, tho I guess this kinda goes without saying given your reputation.

;) It's good to see that there's a fellow "Smashing Pumpkins" fan on the boards. I kinda marked out when the thought came to mind as it just fit the situation so well.

Also, thank you for the 'nod' on the character segments/presentation. A lot of work goes into those (ie: thought, crafted, and written, etc.), so, it's cool to know that it's not going unnoticed.

Enjoyed the first show, and quite like the character synopsis pieces. A nice little way to introduce your slant on each worker.

Thanks, PA.

It really helps me to refine my thoughts on each character; truthfully. It forces me to sit down and think about every character versus just doing that at the show itself. So far, it's been one of my favorite additions to my typical project layout.

Just caught up with the first show and I'm just going to tell you something you've heard many times before, but it was brilliant, the matches, the promo's, all brilliant.

Thank you, Totti! Regardless of high or low feedback, I love to hear from others that they are enjoying the 'novel'. That way, I know that there are others who are generally interested in the whole scenario at hand. Plus, as any writer would say, feedback (whether good or bad) is always awesome; gives us the knowledge that others are inspired enough (in either way) to say something 'out loud'. So, thank you, again, Totti.

Highlights for me were the opening argument, Faith's terrific promo and the Main Event.

Great! I was hoping that the opening segment would go over well; as the three within it are big players in the SWF right now (also it helped to better frame the Main Event debacle). Also, the Faith promo was a personal favorite of mine as I'm really into the early development of his character thus far; very 'no-nonsense'.

I can't wait to see what you do with a pay per view.

I'm excited to get to "When Hell Freezes Over" as I have a lot of ideas already in focus! :D

<hr color="black">

Update:

I'm currently working on the card write-up for the 2nd episode of Supreme TV under Jerry Eisen's rule. To say the least, I'm crazy excited about this episode as it will carry the BIGGEST SWF Main Event seen in awhile, as well as a HUGE storyline that's going to start on this show; so, more or less, I'm crazy stoked about getting this one out there in time.

I'm hoping it'll be fun to read as it is to craft. :D

I've followed DOA, I followed 4C and now I'm following this... Continually inspired, continually surprised.

You make me hate myself in a good way... Why? Because I've just spent the last 24 hours finishing my results I could have posted 2 days ago. Why the extra time? Because I keep thinking to myself "How would the truly great Diarists make their diaries better?"

I'll be honest, it's not just you that has inspired me to be better but I can certainly admit that you're one of the main inspirations. I hope you don't mind but I stole titling my segments from you. To be honest, it makes things so much easier when doing write-ups if you know the gist of what you're writing from a title and makes presentation better.

I shall continue to read whatever project you put forth and will continually hope that I can some day get anywhere near your level of skill with the written word.

I've followed DOA, I followed 4C and now I'm following this... Continually inspired, continually surprised.

You make me hate myself in a good way... Why? Because I've just spent the last 24 hours finishing my results I could have posted 2 days ago. Why the extra time? Because I keep thinking to myself "How would the truly great Diarists make their diaries better?"

I'll be honest, it's not just you that has inspired me to be better but I can certainly admit that you're one of the main inspirations. I hope you don't mind but I stole titling my segments from you. To be honest, it makes things so much easier when doing write-ups if you know the gist of what you're writing from a title and makes presentation better.

I shall continue to read whatever project you put forth and will continually hope that I can some day get anywhere near your level of skill with the written word.

Wow, I'm flattered Mike; Truthfully I am. I take a lot of pride in these projects (especially this one; due to it's grand nature); so, It's cool to know that others believe in it as much as I do. :D As for the writing perspective, This is what I love to do. I'm actually mulling around the idea of writing a book in the next 5 years, so, I'm using this board (especially this 'SWF novel') as my 'training ground'.

It's my passion to write. So, fusing my love of Pro Wrestling, with my love to write, is obviously an inspiring scenario all together.

Keep at it; always try to use every show as if it were a 'major moment' in your diary. That way, you'll never pump out a 'clunker' and ultimately lose focus all together. I guess that's my best advice overall. If you take your time, and put your heart in it, then you're less likely to fizzle out as the project becomes a sense of pride for you.

Okay, I'm off my 'soapbox' now. :D Ha. Again, thank you, though, Mike. It's great to hear from you.

Great stuff as always EV keep it up my friend... and maybe let my boy sexy get a little play. ;)

Thank you, Mad.

I currently have some 'play' in favor for Sexy....

Maybe a crowd. ;)

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Logos/SWF1.jpg

Date of Event:
Tuesday, 2nd week of January 2010

Episode:

Show Length:
90 minutes

Airs:
Tuesday, LIVE in Primetime on C.A.N.N.

Program Synopsis
:

SupremeTV is the epitome of Pro Wrestling entertainment; Hands down.

Since it’s inception, the flagship program for Supreme Wrestling Federation, has consistently garnered an unrivaled sense of success; mostly due to Richard Eisen’s masterful vision as it pertains to developing a company-wide brand rooted in a ‘larger than life’ mentality. The formula, while quite simple, is to litter their 90 minute telecast with as much ‘entertainment’ as possible; utilizing break-out matches and storylines as it’s tone-setting agent. More or less, with a roster filled of immense talent, popular house-hold names, and eager trend-setters, within the ranks, It’s easy to see WHY Eisen’s “A-Brand”, weekly, broadcast has become a HUGE success! While others attempt to follow in their path, and in some cases blatantly ‘steal’ the SWF’s approach all together, NO ONE can truly stand toe-to-toe with SupremeTV. It has, and will continue to be, the ‘gold standard’ as it pertains to weekly Pro Wrestling Entertainment.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Logos/SWF-1.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/VS/SWF2.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/MarcDuBois_alt2.jpg

Lobster Warrior vs. Marc DuBois

Singles Match

‘Lobster Claws on a Pole’ Match

How can one continue on after losing their very identity?

This is the shocking reality set forth for the beloved fan favorite, Lobster Warrior, as he’s forced to place his trademark red lobster claws on high; upon a pole, in the corner of the ring, to be exact. This situation poses to be extremely difficult for the “crustacean sensation” as he must wage a battle on two fronts; one enemy being the up-and-coming ‘Enigma’, Marc DuBois, and the other being the overwhelming feeling of separation anxiety (Forced to watch what defines him placed on high; out of his grasp for the time being). With this in mind, one has to wonder if the ‘perfect storm’ is building up against L-B as everything seems to be stacking against him.

Also, it’s expected that Marc DuBois will continue to baffle most SWF faithful with his, newly adopted, sporadic mentality. Defined as a ‘Loose-Cannon’ by many, DuBois has the feel of a misguided youth; hell-bent on ‘making a splash’ even if that means destroying himself in the process. All in all, with such a chaotic focus (or lack there of) at hand, one has to question whether or not Marc has what it takes to simply ‘win a match’; often putting himself in terrible situations that quickly digresses into an accelerated decent of personal destruction.

With so much uncertainty hovering around this altercation, Is it possible that BOTH men could ‘fall apart’ before the matches end? While their meeting is wrapped in a comedic, warm-hearted, stipulation; the action will most likely tell a completely different story: One of unstable warfare.

<hr color="black">
Lingering Question:
Will Lobster Warrior regain his trademark red lobster claws or be forced to face a life without the very props that have come to define him in the SWF?

Match Details:
Singles Match, A pole match, Winner is the one who can retrieve Lobster Warrior’s red claws from on high.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/JungleJack.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/VS/SWF2.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/RunawayTrain.jpg

Jungle Lord vs. Runaway Train

Singles Match

Runaway Train was once THE most dominate force in SWF history. A two-time SWF World Heavyweight Champion, The brutish locomotive made a career out of steamrolling countless competitors in route toward one of the most coveted tags in our industries tenure:
Being perceived as ’Unstoppable’
. With time, as age began to set in, and countless injuries started to take hold of his massive frame, Train slowly saw his menacing qualities demoted slightly; still a bruising Supreme Superstar; however, removed from the days where he was THE biggest, and baddest, member of the roster. With this in mind, The elder veteran appears to be making ‘one last push’ toward potential stardom; focusing his entire attention on temporarily regaining the form he once carried. Is it possible? Maybe. Either way, though, this weeks match-up will pose a daunting challenge for the aging powerhouse as he’s been paired up with the surging SWF newcomer, Jungle Lord.

Can Train continue to chug his way back toward the great horizon or will the overtly intense nature of his, much younger, opponent prove to be too much for the, slightly, crippled vet? Either way, without knowing for sure, we can expect a spirited affair as two men, formed by two different scenarios, place everything in ‘One Match’; one moment that could change the course of their careers forever. The time is now. The struggle has begun.

<hr color="black">
Lingering Question:
Does Runaway Train have enough left in the tank to compete with a much more intense Supreme Superstar; in Jungle Lord?

Match Details:
Singles Match, Standard Rules.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/GrouchoBling.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/VS/SWF2.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

”The Aerial Ambassador“ Greg Black vs. Squeeky McClean

Singles Match

Just one week ago, Greg Black was practically scrapped off of the canvas; flattened by the ultra-vicious, intensely stiff, brawler, Remo. One would hope that this week would prove to be an easier affair for the former “High Concept” member; however, that certainly is not the case. 7 days removed from, quite possibly, THE most difficult match of his early singles career, Greg is ‘back on the scene’; this time matching-up against THE most hypocritical figure in SWF history, Squeeky McClean.

A self righteous figure in practice, McClean has made a career out of saying one thing and then doing another. His ‘word’ is often flawed. His approach rather devious, However, no one expects any better from the former SWF North American Champion. Simply put, He’s a man who should NEVER be trusted as his speech is often hiding the real truth; That he will condemn others for their immoral choices while participating in EXACTLY what he preaches against.

He lies. He Steals. He manipulates. He is Squeeky McClean.

Meanwhile, “The Aerial Ambassador” looks to gain his first singles victory in 2010; hoping that this is the year he ultimately ‘breaks-away’ from the pack. Since his very early moments in the SWF, It was expected that Black would later go on to become a major breakout star. As years came to pass, Such a scenario did come to pass; however, it was almost predominately within the Tag team ranks. Now, pushed from his comfort zone, Black is force to ‘put up or shut up’; in need of proving his worth or risk being fired by SWF officials over a ‘lack of accomplishment’.

Which will it be? Will the struggling youngster find a way to gain his first victory of 2010; cementing an opportunity to, one day, call himself a legit singles star? - OR - Will the controversially backward Supreme Superstar have what it takes to stick by his manifesto; adding Black to the list of the ‘condemned’? Regardless of which scenario proves to be true, it’s expected that these two will do their best to tear the roof off of the arena as both are excessively motivated by their own, unique, focus within “The Land of Supreme”.

<hr color="black">
Lingering Question:
Unable to defeat Remo last week, Will this FINALLY be Greg Black’s moment in the spotlight?

Match Details:
Singles Match, Standard Rules.

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/VS/SWF2.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/BigCatBrandon_alt2.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/EnforcerRoberts.jpg

Angry Gilmore & Joe Sexy vs. “Big Money“ Brandon James
w/ Emma Chase
& Enforcer Roberts

Tag Match

The fourth match of the night is centered in the timeless tale of: What we want; and what we cannot get.

The Want: Enforcer Roberts looking to regain his status as the best ‘technical wrestler’ in the “Land of Supreme”; stealing a sense of revenge from the often ornery, and all-around rabid, Angry Gilmore.

Cannot Get: Joe Sexy was unsuccessful in trying to manipulate his way into a SWF North American Championship match at “When Hell Freezes Over”; being turned down by the ‘cold-as-ice’ business woman, Emma Chase, last week on Supreme TV.

The real question in mind, at this point, is where will reality budge? With expectations set at a high level by all four men, and a level of selfish need raging between them al, there’s a good chance that the squared circle will be unable to keep the action locked in a controlled scenario. More or less, with so much anticipation surging within their altercation, carnage will certainly unfold. The real question, being, whose reality will change? If not all.

<hr color="black">
Lingering Question:
Whose reality will change?

Match Details:
Tag Team Match, Standard Rules,

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/JackBruce.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/RichMoney.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/SteveFrehley.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/VS/VSteel.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/EricEisen_alt5.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/SkullDeBones.jpghttp://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Greed4C/Misc%20Images/jpg.jpg

Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Rich Money, and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen ©, Marat Khoklov, Vengeance, and ????

8-man Texas Tornado Tag Match

Steel Cage Match

In what will potentially go down as the biggest, and most destructive, Main Event’s in Supreme TV history, 8 men, all intertwined by their hatred for one another, will square off in a truly hellacious battle; one that could possibly ruin, if not end, the careers of many. Only a few days removed from the SWF’s upcoming PPV juggernaut, “When Hell Freezes Over”, 8 men are being subjected to the most absolute form of ‘Hell’: Thrown into the depths of violence, all trapped within the unforgiving walls of a steel cage.

Bones may crumble and crack.

Spirits may shrivel and wane.

Careers, and lives, may come to a brutal end.

All for the sake of your entertainment; and for the right to gain a potential ’upper-hand’ going into the upcoming January PPV extravaganza. With so much riding on the line, Who will have the guts, and the subjective stupidity, to face their possible end… All within four sides of ‘Supreme Steel’?

<hr color="black">
Lingering Question:
Will anyone really win when trapped within four sides of ’Supreme Steel’?

Match Details:
8-man Texas Tornado Match, Modern Steel Cage, First Pinfall victory plan,

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/EisenVerse/Supreme%20Superstars/RichardEisen-1.jpg

Also, SWF owner, and CEO, Richard Eisen will be making his first appearance on Supreme TV in almost 6 months as he is set to address the unknown Main Event for our upcoming PPV event - “When Hell Freezes Over”. Rumors circulating on SWF.com have claimed that Mr. Eisen’s announcement will be truly ‘monumental’ as it pertains to the SWF Championship, it’s current holder (his Son; Eric Eisen), and the entire company as a whole. What could he possibly have in mind? Tune in to Supreme TV this week to find out…

Your weekly home for, unrivaled, Supreme Action.

<hr color="black">

Supreme TV Prediction Guide:

Greg Black vs. Squeeky McClean

Angry Gilmore & Joe Sexy vs. Brandon James & Enforcer Roberts

Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Rich Money, and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen©, Marat Khoklov, Vengeance, and ????

Lobster is so going to lose this match so you can use one of the awsome alt renders of him.

I just like Train better.

I just like Squeeky better. Starting to see a trend here?:D

This is a tough call, but Joe and Angry are probably my favorite two members of the SWF roster so I shall go that way.

Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Rich Money, and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen©, Marat Khoklov, Vengeance, and ????

Khoklov and Eisen on the same team? Well that is too much suck for one team to handle. Now they probably will win but I for one do not want to see them win.

Lobster Warrior vs. Marc Dubois

What BHK1978 said.

Runaway Train kept strong to make him look like somewhat of a threat

Possible test for a push for Greg Black

Joe gets distracted by Emma and costs his team the match

Unless ???? turns out to be a major signing I don't see Eric Eisen's team winning.

Whilst I think Morrisette will eventually drop the Crustacean gimmick, I don't think he will be forced to drop it this diary.

Not sure if the Tarzan-a-like is ready to go over Train yet, so I think you keep the former World Champion at least partially relevant.

I see an unlucky, can't quite catch a break angle for Greg Black as he strives to prove himself as a singles star. Last week he simply got over-matched by a stronger wrestler, this week he'll get out-smarted by a sneaky veteran.

This match could very much go either way but I'm going to tip James and Roberts to emerge with the win, after Chase distracts Sexy.

Though the faces have alot more genuine talent on their side, the most talented team doesn't always win and the fans will have to be left disappointed/angered that the heels emerge with the win ahead of When Hell Freeze Over.

As you can probably tell by my avatar I am an obvious mark for Lobster Warrior

Should be a good match but will go with Squeeky for the win.

Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy have the edge in this match as they are a team and I don't recall Brandon James and Enforcer Roberts having any tag team experience together.

I will be honest I like Christian Faith's Team a lot however I feel that since the champ is in the match his team will win however I could be totally wrong in thinking that.

I sense a more serious turn for the Lobster Warrior...

I get a feeling there's a "One Last Run..." type situation in the making here...

I'm torn... On one hand, a losing streak that is well publicised can really help a worker, on the other a win could boost him.

I see Emma costing Joe in this one, add in the fact that Gilmore got the win last week and Enforcer Roberts will likely get this one back

Its hard to bet against a mystery partner, even if their opponents are filled with awesome. I'm just not so sure who the mystery partner could be.

Really not sure here, but I thin DuBois has good potential so i'll choose him.

The Train hasn't left the station just yet and has some more to give.

I agree with Tigerkinney about Black's being the nearly man.

Brandon James is the Champion so I guess if anyone will take the fall here it'll be Roberts. I'd rather see their team win though so I'll go with them.

Christian Faith, Jack Bruce, Rich Money, and Steve Frehley vs. Eric Eisen©, Marat Khoklov, Vengeance, and ???

Sneaky Eric Eisen pinfall or a dominant one for Marat. I think one or the other will happen to either keep Eisen as the cunning heel Champion or Marat as he unstoppable monster.

Supreme TV Prediction Guide:

You need some babyfaces with Khoklov, Eisen, Vengeance, Train, etc. out there.

New blood in the SWF ranks? I could be way off though.

Redemption for last week's loss. Plus, I'm a huge fan of Black's.

Emma works her magic.

Heels look powerful going into the PPV.

Great start Eisenverse. You've had me reading for awhile now and It's great to see a new SWF diary amongst the ranks.

Giant Lobster Warrior mark.

Train may be on the way down the card a bit but I think he'll win here to look strong when he gets beat by an Upper Midcarder or Main Eventer.

I'm not really into Greg Black but he's on the rise in SWF now and I think that'll continue

I'm torn but I'm gonna go James and Roberts anyway, Roberts is really the odd man out here but I think James wins despite the veteran's presence.

Sport entertainment draw. All these guys are up there and its probably best not to kill anyone's momentum working toward the PPV.

Great start Eisenverse. You've had me reading for awhile now and It's great to see a new SWF diary amongst the ranks.

Thank you, Oracle! It's great to be part of the SWF fraternity; however, that also means that there are some lofty expectations as well. With that said, It's expected as the SWF is the 'top tier' company in all the world. It's arguebly the most popular promotion to play as so it's certainly going to have a 'rough road' to make it seem legit in a diary.

Due to time constraints with work, I really only get to focus on it during the weekend; so, my project will be a slower moving one (better for others to keep up maybe?). That said, I plan on putting some work into the show tomorrow!

PS: Thank you to those who have left predictions thus far! It's very cool to see & read what you expect/think.

Cheers.

E-V

Archived