'The Minor Annoyance' Rebel Yell presents Real American Wrestling

Nigel Svensson vs Remmy Honeyman

Honeyman's going to get a win at some point, but Svensson's got to be kept strong for the inevitable rematch with Amber.

Nomad vs Regular Joe

Nomad's issues have been well documented. It's hard to see him picking up a win against anyone but an absolute jobber unless he undergoes a radical shift in personality and/or drops a certain habit.

Buzz Reid vs Connie Morris

I don't really know much about either of these workers, but from what I do remember about him, Reid doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who merits a big push right out of the gate.

Ant Man vs Mad Dog Mortimer

Ant Man is piling up an impressive win-loss record. I expect that'll continue here.

Amber Allen and Tamara McFly vs Paratroopers

Oh boy, Annoyance is really mixing up the tag scene here. This looks like a huge opportunity for the Paratroopers, but somehow I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll fall short yet again.

Ant Man vs Syd Collier

I don't imagine that Collier will be the guy to break Ant Man's streak.

Amber Allen vs The Minor Annoyance

Poor Annoyance. Amber's likely to be in a foul mood after losing to Svensson. Maybe using Annoyance as a punching bag will allow her to ease her frustrations a bit.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to be here. I believe there's a question for me.

Boltinho wrote in saying "What makes you want to fight men, and what have you got that other women don't?"

Why do I want to fight men? To be honest, I wouldn't say it was that I really WANT to fight men, more a case that I don't mind wrestling against them, and Rebel's keen to let us all take each other on. I've never thought I needed to prove that I was tougher than the guys, or anything - I'm just happy to step in there against anyone the boss asks me to fight.

As for what I've got that the other women don't? Two things... firstly, power. Amber Allen's got great scientific skills, Tamara McFly is one heck of a wrestler, but there is no way ON EARTH you will see them hitting the moves I can hit on some of the guys out there. Way too much of a size and strength difference. Secondly, I've got the experience. I know the American fans are probably more familiar with Tamara than with me because of her brother, and her time in NOTBPW - but she was working there 2 or 3 times a month, really. I was at 5SSW in Japan for 7 years, touring 6 months a year, wrestling 3 times a week. When it comes down to it, I've been in that ring longer than anyone else on the roster, male OR female.

Now, time to change that power and experience into some gold!

Thanks for writing.

Connie Morris

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 November 2010

Amber Allen vs The Minor Annoyance

Even though I’m feeling terrible before this match, Amber drags me to a watchable bout here as she squashes me. The finish comes when she debuts a new move, the Cross Arm Breaker, and makes me frantically tap out.

Amber Allen defeated 'The Minor Annoyance' in 5:49 by submission with a Cross Arm Breaker. (38)

Ant Man vs Syd Collier

Ant Man’s having a rare off night here and the youngster from the MAW Training Camp isn’t good enough to cover up for him. It’s not one of our worst ever matches, but it’s not as good as it should be.

Ant-Man defeated Syd Collier in 8:18 by pinfall with an Antidote. (32)

Amber Allen and Tamara McFly vs Paratroopers

We switch things up here to let Tamara and Amber try teaming up, and they look good. As usual, the Troopers get smashed hard. Once again, Amber locks on the Cross Arm Breaker to get a submission victory.

Amber Allen and Tamara McFly defeated Paratroopers in 6:58 when Amber Allen defeated Paranoia by submission with a Cross Arm Breaker. (41)

Ant Man vs Mad Dog Mortimer

Ant Man is better than he was earlier, but MDM is ring rusty due to not having been used for a while. Squash win for Ant Man.

Ant-Man defeated Mad Dog Mortimer in 5:47 by pinfall with an Antidote. (30)

Buzz Reid vs Connie Morris

Rookie Buzz is making his debut here, and sadly for him doesn’t do enough to make me too keen on keeping him around. Connie with the relatively quick win.

Connie Morris defeated Buzz Reid in 7:07 by pinfall with a Missouri Plough. (32)

Nomad vs Regular Joe

This is a real disappointment, as we were hoping that Joe would get a decent rub here as he’s booked to squash Nomad – I know that almost all tonight’s matches have been one sided, but there’s a reason for that as we’re reshuffling some of our roster and Nomad, amongst others, probably doesn’t have long left with us. Still, was hoping he’d do a better job than this of putting Joe over.

Regular Joe defeated Nomad in 6:37 by pinfall with a Joe And Behold. (36)

Nigel Svensson vs Remmy Honeyman

And we break from our rule of “Amber must main event”, with spectacular results as this pairing pull off the joint best match in our history. Technical classic which the crowd love, and Remmy jobs to become 0 for 3 but without a doubt one of our most valuable guys. As for Nigel? GOLD.

Nigel Svensson defeated Remmy Honeyman in 11:12 by pinfall with a small package. (63)

Overall rating: 55

Attendance: 21! The word is spreading!

Popularity in Mid-South 5.3 -> 6.1

Thanks for all feedback and comments, as always - you guys are great! Podcast, line-up, and prediction standings all out soon.

Prediction Standings:

BHK1978 37/53 (70%)

Jingo 28/43 (65%)

Eayragt 26/36 (72%)

TheEffect 26/37 (70%)

Boltinho 25/30 (83%)

Lt. Lucrativo 22/25 (88%)

Stennick 17/19 (89%)

MattQ2607 13/18 (72%)

1PWFan 9/12 (75%)

Chris Kid 6/7 (86%)

Timber 4/6 (67%)

CJAlex 2/6 (33%)

Lt. Lucrativo, Boltinho, BHK1978, congrats on the 100%s – you ALL win a question to ask to a RY-RAW superstar if you want. PM me or post here.

ChrisKid, awesome to see you joining in with the predictions and a very impressive 6/7 – welcome aboard!

RY-RAW Presents

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 December 2010: To Crown a Champion

It’s time! It’s TIME! After 11 months and 10 shows, the powers that be – that’s ME, Rebel Yell! have decided it’s time for our first ever champion! So, 10 person battle royal WILL decide the first ever winner of…

The BIG GOLD BELT!

Big Gold Belt 10 person battle royal: Amazing Fire Fly, Amber Allen, Ant Man, Ashley Grover, Nigel Svensson, Nomad, Regular Joe, Remmy Honeyman, Syd Collier, Tamara McFly

Amber Allen vs Rex Reeves

Nigel Svensson vs Paranoia

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Connie Morris vs Paradigm

Ant-Man vs The Minor Annoyance

RY-RAW Podcast Episode 2

Amber Allen: Along with Ant Man, I’ve dragged this company from complete obscurity to the level we’re at. When I win the Big Gold Belt, it’ll set off a chain reaction which will take us even further up.

Ant Man: It’s kinda difficult being a giant killer without any giants. But at the Big Gold Belt battle royal, I’m gonna be throwing people around, 2 or 3 at a time.

Nomad: I lost my bag again… anyone seen it?

Remmy Honeyman: Walk in there without a win, walk out there with the belt. Think it’s a fairytale? Nope, it’s the way things are going to happen.

Nigel Svensson: I’m on fire. This is my time.

Rex Reeves: I may not have had the greatest of starts here in RY-RAW, but that could all change. Imagine if I beat her and she gets the belt – that’d have to make me the number one contender!

Paratroopers: We’re not wrestling together? That sucks, man!

Nomad: Still not found it? Aww, heck!

Syd Collier: I have to be honest, I have no idea how I was lucky enough to get picked for this opportunity. But with a chance like this, you’d better believe I won’t waste it.

Connie Morris: Is it a kick in the teeth to not be in the battle royal? Yeah, I’ll say it is. Ashley Grover, Nomad, Syd Collier – I don’t know how they got in there ahead of me. But whoever comes out of it with the belt, I’ll be waiting.

Nomad: You want me to say something about a match? What match? Guys, this is SERIOUS!

Ashley Grover: They're saying I've lost my way? They're not saying it to my face... but whatever. I'm going to stop them saying it at all by getting the Big Gold Belt.

Big Gold Belt 10 person battle royal: Amazing Fire Fly, Amber Allen, Ant Man, Ashley Grover, Nigel Svensson, Nomad, Regular Joe, Remmy Honeyman, Syd Collier, Tamara McFly

What? No Connie? What!?!

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Gotta say I have no clue who these people are right now

BUTCH

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Big Gold Belt 10 person battle royal: Amazing Fire Fly, Amber Allen, Ant Man, Ashley Grover, Nigel Svensson, Nomad, Regular Joe, Remmy Honeyman, Syd Collier,Tamara McFly OOC: I will keep saying Amazing Fire Fly until he wins the title!

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Big Gold Belt 10 person battle royal: Amazing Fire Fly, Amber Allen, Ant Man, Ashley Grover, Nigel Svensson, Nomad, Regular Joe, Remmy Honeyman, Syd Collier,Tamara McFly

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Allen and Svensson look like the heavy favorites going in, with Ant Man, McFly and perhaps even Honeyman having an outside shot. I think Amber makes the most sense as the first champion, as you know she can have a good match with just about anyone, and your money match right now looks to be Allen v. Svensson, which seems to make more sense with Svensson as the challenger since he already holds a singles victory over Allen. Hey, how come the Annoyance isn't getting a shot?

I'll take the superstar in this superstar v. jobber matchup.

I'll take the superstar in this superstar v. jobber matchup, as well.

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Both of these guys are raw, but Dunn's got significantly more potential than Reid, I think.

Well, I'll take the not-quite-superstar in this not-quite-superstar v. jobber matchup.

And, once again, I've got to like the superstar over the Annoyance--but I will admit that I'd mark out if Annoyance gave himself a sudden Goldberg push.

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn - I'll go against the grain here.

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn

<p>Big Gold Belt Battle Royal: <strong>Amber Allen</strong></p><p>

<strong>Amber Allen</strong> vs Rex Reeves</p><p>

<strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> vs Paranoia</p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Donte Dunn</strong></p><p>

<strong>Connie Morris</strong> vs Paradigm</p><p>

<strong>Ant-Man</strong> vs The Minor Annoyance</p><p> </p><p>

Not terribly hard predictions except the Battle Royal, given that there are so many designated jobbers in the fed. It'll be interesting to see the card positions of everyone at the end of the year.</p>

<p>Whoa... we heard we have TWO questions! Radical!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"Why do you all collectively suck so much?"</strong> from <strong>BHK1978</strong></p><p> </p><p>

That is totally uncool! Look, we may not have a particularly good win-loss record, but we're trying our hardest out there and we're getting burns like that? I think that totally sucks! In fact, you might be too mean to be allowed to watch RY-RAW again!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paranoia</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Whoa, 'Noia. BHK is entitled to his opinion. Even if his opinion is nearly as stupid as his name. Why can't we have cool fans like Ant Man and Connie Morris do? I hope the second question's better</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paradigm</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>What are your main goals in RY-RAW, and where do you see yourselves five years from now? </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lt. Lucrativo</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Now THAT'S a better question! We know that we haven't made the greatest of starts, but looking at some of the guys out there, we were never expecting to be hugely successful right outta the gate. We're still young and we've got plenty of time to improve, and we think that our communication when we team is getting better all the time. So our goals are, basically, to keep on getting better and better - and hopefully, when RY-RAW get some tag belts, we'll be the first champions!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paradigm</strong></p><p> </p><p>

As for the 5 years from now question, who knows? We love the locker room atmosphere at RY-RAW and we know that the owner is ambitious, so we're very happy here at the moment. Hopefully, we can work in a few other places as well and in 5 years time we'll have made it to the big time - we'd both love to be in a fed that was on TV, but we know it'll take hard work to get there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paranoia</strong></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>RY-RAW Presents</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 December 2010: To Crown a Champion</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ant-Man vs The Minor Annoyance</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I really shouldn’t let myself wrestle for this long, I blew up by the end and Ant Man had to carry me through the last few minutes.</p><p>

</p><p><em>

Ant-Man defeated 'The Minor Annoyance' in 6:38 by pinfall with an Antidote. (27)</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Connie Morris vs Paradigm</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This is surprisingly watchable for a Paratrooper match that doesn’t involve Double A. Morris steamrolls the kid, naturally. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Connie Morris defeated Paradigm in 6:26 by pinfall with a Missouri Plough. (38)</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Buzz Reid vs Donte Dunn</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sadly, this is surprisingly UNwatchable. Neither of them are good enough to hold this together, and the result is a complete mess. It's more competitive than our first couple, but that's little consolation.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Donte Dunn defeated Buzz Reid in 8:20 by pinfall. (19)</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nigel Svensson vs Paranoia</strong></p><p> </p><p>

His partner put on a reasonably good match, but this is even better for Paranoia. Nigel leads him through, even giving him a reasonable amount of offence, and the result is surprisingly good to watch.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Nigel Svensson defeated Paranoia in 5:52 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. (43)</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amber Allen vs Rex Reeves</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Interesting match here, as Amber passes up the chance to finish things with the Northern Lights Suplex - actually breaking the pin when referee Chad Brent was about to get to 3 - and instead once again does what she couldn’t do against Svensson, getting the submission victory with a Cross Arm Breaker.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Amber Allen defeated Rex Reeves in 9:28 by submission with a Cross Arm Breaker. (41)</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Big Gold Belt 10 person battle royal: Amazing Fire Fly, Amber Allen, Tamara McFly, Nigel Svensson, Regular Joe, Ashley Grover, Remmy Honeyman, Nomad, Ant Man, Syd Collier.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Fun battle royal here, as we focus on the continual rivalry between Nigel, Remmy and Amber. The end comes when Remmy eliminates Tamara McFly, and on the other side of the ring, Amber and Nigel are struggling together. Remmy manages to tip both of them over… and just like that, he wins his first match in RY-RAW to gain the Big Gold Belt.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Remmy Honeyman won a battle royal in 14:03. The final four competitors also included Amber Allen, Nigel Svensson and Tamara McFly, with Amber Allen being the final elimination. (55)</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Final rating 50</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance 22</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Popularity in Mid-South 6.1 -> 6.9</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Prediction Standings</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

BHK1978 42/59 (71%) </strong></p><p><strong>

Jingo 33/49 (67%)</strong></p><p><strong>

TheEffect 31/43 (72%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Boltinho 30/36 (83%) </strong></p><p><strong>

Lt. Lucrativo 27/31 (87%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Eayragt 26/36 (72%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Stennick 22/25 (88%)</strong></p><p><strong>

MattQ2607 18/24 (75%) </strong></p><p><strong>

Chris Kid 11/13 (85%)</strong></p><p><strong>

1PWFan 9/12 (75%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Sean McFly 5/6 (83%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Tad091 5/6 (83%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Rayalek 5/6 (83%)</strong></p><p><strong>

Timber 4/6 (67%)</strong></p><p><strong>

CJAlex 2/6 (33%)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Great to see 3 new predictors – welcome <strong>Sean, Tad091</strong>, and <strong>Rayalek</strong>! And yeah, as people pointed out, it was fairly easy to pick most of tonight’s matches due to most of the non-jobbers being in the battle royal. Next month will be at least slightly more competitive, although my booking is probably reasonably predictable for the undercard most months.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>RY-RAW Presents</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Keeping It Real, Sunday Week 2 January 2011</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Remmy Honeyman finally has a win in RY-RAW – and it was in the 10-person Battle Royal, making him our first Big Gold Belt champion! But can he defend against Ant Man? Also, Amber Allen has made it known that she’s determined to show she can beat Nigel Svensson in a submissions match – and for practice in that type of bout, she’ll go up against Nomad! Plus, Amazing Fire Fly is on a hot streak, but is it hot enough to get him past Ashley Grover? We’ll see at Keeping It Real! Also, we have a debut, as Kamikaze Christian Vars pairs up with Donte Dunn to go against Nigel Svensson and Tamara McFly.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Big Gold Belt: Remmy vs Ant Man</strong></p><p><strong>

Submissions match: Amber Allen vs Nomad</strong></p><p><strong>

Buzz Reid vs Syd Collier </strong></p><p><strong>

Amazing Fire Fly vs Ashley Grover</strong></p><p><strong>

Amber/Ant Man vs Paranoia/The Minor Annoyance </strong></p><p><strong>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>RY-RAW Podcast Episode 3</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Remmy: Just like I said. From oh and three, to RY-RAW champion. Time for my first singles win.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Amber: Oh, I’ve picked the stips, Nigel. I’m going to beat you at your own match this time. But first, I’ll take the stoner apart from some practice.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Nomad: I got my bag this time! I didn’t lose it!</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Ant Man: Sure, the guy did well. But it took four men to get me out of that match. This time, there’s no one around to help him.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Nigel: She thinks she can beat me in a submissions match? Nothing wrong with confidence, Amber, but that’s insane.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Nomad: A submissions match? Against Amber Allen?</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Tamara: He looks like a good partner. This should be fun.</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

TMA: Neither of us has had much success yet. But hey, we can change that here.</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Nomad: Awww… man. Not cool!</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p>

<p>Big Gold Belt: <strong>Remmy</strong> vs Ant Man</p><p> </p><p>

I know you are big on Ant Man but I have to go with Remmy.</p><p> </p><p>

Submissions match: <strong>Amber Allen</strong> vs Nomad</p><p> </p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Syd Collier </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Syd is way to good to be held back.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amazing Fire Fly</strong> vs Ashley Grover</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amber/Ant Man </strong>vs Paranoia/The Minor Annoyance </p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs <strong>Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I am not sure about this one, my gut says Nigel and Tamara but I really like Donte...</p>

<p>Big Gold Belt: <strong>Remmy</strong> vs Ant Man</p><p>

Submissions match: <strong>Amber Allen</strong> vs Nomad</p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Syd Collier</strong></p><p>

<strong>Amazing Fire Fly</strong> vs Ashley Grover <strong>FIREFLY FTW</strong></p><p>

<strong>Amber/Ant Man</strong> vs Paranoia/The Minor Annoyance </p><p>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs <strong>Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p>

<em>Ant Man's a good guy, but so is Remmy and it would be insane to have him drop the belt straight out</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Let's see: one of your best wrestlers against one of your least reliable? well, I'm not sure but I think Amber might have it</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Neither's guy been hugely impressive, but Syd's slightly more solid than Reid</em> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amazing Fire Fly</strong> vs Ashley Grover</p><p>

<em>Grover's talented, but this is Fire Fly's chance to step up</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Amber and Ant Man are your big stars</em></p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs <strong>Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p><p>

<em>Again, Nigel and Tammy are two of your best</em></p>

<p>Big Gold Belt: <strong>Remmy </strong>vs Ant Man</p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Syd Collier </strong></p><p>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs <strong>Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p>

-<em>Not losing the title in his first defense.</em></p><p>

-<em>Building momentum for Amber/Nigel II</em></p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Syd Collier</strong> </p><p>

-<em>Unless Buzz is sad backstage about losing, Collier is having better matches so he'll get the duke</em></p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs <strong>Ashley Grover</strong></p><p>

-<em>Another tough one to call, but I'm giving the nod to Ashley as both are young and she's a little more over</em></p><p>

-<em>Standard AA/AM Squash</em></p><p>

Donte Dunn/Kamikaze Christian Vars vs <strong>Nigel Svensson/Tamara McFly</strong></p><p>

-<em>Another standard squash tag match</em></p>

<p>Big Gold Belt: Remmy vs <strong>Ant Man</strong></p><p>

Insane? No. Unorthodox? Yes. But I can see the belt getting steadily handed up to AA/Nigel</p><p> </p><p>

Submissions match: <strong>Amber Allen </strong>vs Nomad</p><p>

Nomad has a lot in common with Leon Harrison</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Buzz Reid</strong> vs Syd Collier </p><p>

Why not</p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs <strong>Ashley Grover</strong></p><p>

tricky, but <strong><span style="color:#FF00FF;">BUTCH</span></strong> just about trumps potential</p><p> </p><p>

Naturally</p><p> </p><p>

Whoah! WTF? Kamikaze Vars sounds AWESOME</p>

<p>Big Gold Belt:<strong> Remmy</strong> vs Ant Man</p><p>

Remmy isn't losing the title on his first defense</p><p> </p><p>

Submissions match: <strong>Amber Allen</strong> vs Nomad</p><p> </p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>Syd Collier </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs <strong>Ashley Grover</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Amber/Ant Man</strong> vs Paranoia/The Minor Annoyance </p><p> </p><p>

<em>I've been fooled by Annoyance's management of the top of the card before, but I just can't see the belt changing hands immediately. If Remmy is supposed to be good enough to be the inaugural Big Gold Belt champion, he's got to be able to win a singles match at some point.</em></p><p>

<em>Nomad had better get his tapping hand warmed up--he'll be needing it here.</em></p><p>

<em>Reid hasn't shown anything to merit a push in his short time with the company, and Collier is probably a better fit for the roster over the longer term.</em></p><p>

<em>I can see this one going either way. Grover has had some good results in the past, but I don't get the sense that she's got any momentum or a particularly strong push behind her. Fire Fly, on the other hand, seems to be working his way steadily up the card. If he does manage to get the victory here, it'll be his biggest win to date I would think.</em></p><p>

<strong>Amber/Ant Man</strong> vs Paranoia/The Minor Annoyance</p><p>

<em>Amber and Ant Man continue their winning ways against the lower reaches of the RY-RAW roster.</em></p><p>

<em>Both Dunn and Vars have potential over the long term, but Svensson and McFly are two of the best on the roster right now and have to be in serious contention for the Big Gold Belt.</em></p>

Archived