AI Instructions. Help!

It is so you can tell the AI how you want shows booked. King of the Ring would be best set to 1v1 matches as I don't imagine you'd want the card full of tag team matches for instance. It's also for companies like the one in Europe who only does 1v1 matches. Gimmicks, I guess.

Autobooker will never be in a Ryland game, I don't think. If previous statements by him are anything to go by, anyhow.

Just dropping in... King of the Ring has no need to be set as all 1 vs 1. As long as there is a King of the Ring singles tournament title then the event will have an 8 man tournament on the card regardless of any other settings. Adding the all 1 vs 1 stipulation is pointless. :)

I remember when EWR had autobooker. Must've been too hard to implement into TEW.

This has been dicussed many times before, but unless you've played every installment of the EWR and TEW series you wouldn't be able to comprehend why it isn't possible to implement. Adam has explained it in the past, but it pretty much comes down to the fact that EWR was a VERY simple game. Auto-booker in EWR would look at one stat if I'm remembering what Adam said correctly. For an auto-booker to work in TEW it would need to look at A LOT of different stats. The AI wouldn't be able to handle such a task.

This has been dicussed many times before, but unless you've played every installment of the EWR and TEW series you wouldn't be able to comprehend why it isn't possible to implement. Adam has explained it in the past, but it pretty much comes down to the fact that EWR was a VERY simple game. Auto-booker in EWR would look at one stat if I'm remembering what Adam said correctly. For an auto-booker to work in TEW it would need to look at A LOT of different stats. The AI wouldn't be able to handle such a task.

Or it would do things in such a simplistic way as to be nearly useless....

Yep. And let's not forget how preposterous it would be to have a game as complex and intricate as TEW....play itself. It'd be like "playing" Madden in demo mode.

EWR is to TEW as an Etch-A-Sketch is to Maya or 3dsMax.

Archived