TNA 2009: Cross The Line

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING

JUNE 2009

SHOW / EDITORAL ARCHIVE

CROSS THE LINE

OOC: This TNA project is something I started working on with TEW08 last year, probably around September time.. but couldnt settle on a writing style.. so I left it and moved on to TEW10.. Now, i've gone back to it and re-booked everything in TEW10 (using a H-Verse June 2009 update ported over from TEW08 - so, thanks to Genadi)..

This first post will be my main 'hub' and will contain a link to anything 'official' that I post, including the backstory and any editorials, along with the obvious show results.. I'll be using a website show recap style, designed to be a sort of TNA.com style recap (Im not actually sure what their recaps are like but youll get the idea).. Im not gonna hide the fact that the first three Impact's are essentially what really happened, theyre might be a few changes here or there and a few things modified to fit the game.. but you can see the first three weeks and then Slammiversary as a changeover period before I take 'full control' in Week 4 of June..

A few 'personal' notes: My ECW 1999 diary kinda stalled a bit.. I lost most of my interest when my big program flopped in the blow off - Sid vs Dreamer inside a Cage.. So, many apologies to those who were following that.. Ive also had a couple of stalled attempts at diaries in the interim.. I tried ZEN, but I was never happy with the writing - I just couldnt put pen to paper and do the 'zanny' booking its justice..

Hope you all enjoy...

JUNE 2009

“STATE OF THE IMPACT ZONE ADDRESS”

TNA Wrestling is nearing the end of its seventh year, with the Slammiversary celebrations just three weeks away. As we recap the recent events from inside the Impact Zone and look towards Year 8 – we will look at a number of different stars.

CURRENT TNA CHAMPIONS

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaworldmickfoley.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnalegendsajstyles.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaworldtagteam3d.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaxdivisionsuicide.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaknockoutsangelinalove.png

MICK FOLEY

TNA’s World Heavyweight Champion and Executive Shareholder captured the TNA Title at Lockdown by defeating the incumbent Icon, Sting. After winning the gold inside the Six Sides of Steel – Foley wagered the title in the Ultimate Sacrifice match in May, and left the event with his reign intact. Foley has promised that after he retains the title at Slammiversary, he will only defend the title once per year in an attempt to increase the championships prestige.

MAIN EVENT MAFIA

After forming in September of last year, the MEM is seemingly on the verge of its strongest period yet. Sting became the new Godfather of the group after losing his TNA Title at Lockdown, only to defeat Kurt Angle in the Ultimate Sacrifice match a month later. The change in power has not slowed down the group’s momentum. Outside of the group and looking in, is Matt Morgan, who is desperately trying to impress the powers that be in an effort to earn his MEM membership.

NATION OF VIOLENCE

Samoa Joe and his Nation of Violence has named his four-man hit list, comprising of MEM members Kurt Angle, Booker T, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner. Joe is seemingly under the guidance of a mystery advisor, who has yet to reveal his identity. Joe continues to look to take down the MEM and end their reign as TNA’s strongest group.

AJ STYLES

The Phenomenal One and current Legends Champion continues to rebuild his TNA Career as he one day looks to reach the pinnacle of the wrestling world and become TNA Champion. Styles has already confirmed his place in the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary against current champion Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett.

JEFF JARRETT

The TNA Founder has found himself at odds with Mick Foley and the pair are currently embroiled in a power struggle for majority control of TNA. But Jarrett seemingly has another problem on his hands, as former friend and protégé Eric Young has turned his back on Double J – with his reasons as of yet unknown.

TAG TEAM DIVISION

Reigning champions Team 3D are on a collision course with the Invitational winners Beer Money, in a clash for the ages over the World Tag Titles. Elsewhere, The British Invasion – losing finalists – are still vying to get back into the frame and refuse to be ignored by all concerned.

FEAST OR FIRED

The two remaining Feast or Fired briefcases, which belong to Homicide and Hernandez of the Latin American Xchange, are currently in the possession of the British Invasion. The Invasion put Hernandez on the shelf and currently hold a shot at both the World Heavyweight and X Division Championships in their hands.

X DIVISION

Suicide remains at the top of the X Division, despite doubts over his identity, as Daniels continues to deny that he is the man under the mask. The Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences have all qualified for the X Division King of the Mountain match, with all four men looking to take the Title and the mask of the champion.

ABYSS

The Monster Abyss and his psychiatrist Dr. Stevie continue to have their problems, as Stevie has drafted in Daffney and Raven in order to cure Abyss’ illness. Daffney has been terrorising the Monsters love interest Lauren in recent weeks; with Taylor Wilde coming to her aid on numerous occasions.

KNOCKOUTS DIVISION

Angelina Love and the Beautiful People’s reign over the Knockouts Division looks to be threatened by a new challenger – as Tara recently made her debut in the Impact Zone.

CROSS THE LINE

TNA IMPACT!

JUNE WEEK 1 2009

“SIX SIDES OF SAMOA”

As we stand three weeks away from TNA’s Slammiversary Samoa Joe earned his place in the King of the Mountain match by defeating the Main Event Mafia’s Kevin Nash inside the Six Sides of Steel. After a gruelling, bloody battle – the Samoan Submission Machine and his Nation of Violence gave Big Sexy a beating, who suffered without the help of his MEM brethren. Earlier in the night both Joe and the MEM found out that the Samoan would face both Scott Steiner and Booker T in a First Blood Match next week; with both sides giving the situation and Joe’s Hit List much discussion throughout the show.

TNA’s Executive Shareholder Mick Foley had a busy evening, as not only did he inform us of the Nation of Violence First Blood Match for next week – but also signed Kurt Angle and Sting in a King of the Mountain Qualifier for the final spot in the match. Foley also promised a reaction to Jeff Jarrett after he accidentally struck an official during a heated discussion and brawl with an angry Eric Young. Young had explained to Jarrett that Jeff was like his father in that he was neglecting his kids in favour of one final chance in the spotlight.

“The Blueprint” Matt Morgan continued to impress everybody but Sting as he made light work of rookie Jesse Neal; but was told by the MEM’s leader that he still hadn’t earned his respect. The Stinger also talked of his match with Kurt Angle next week, talking of his respect for his fellow Mafia member, and confirming that he wasn’t worried about any tension within the group.

In Knockouts action, Daffney successfully defeated Taylor Wilde after Raven and Dr. Stevie made their way to the ringside area. Post-match, Raven told the world why he had made his return to TNA – he was Dr. Stevie’s recommended prescription for Abyss. Elsewhere in the Knockout’s division, The Beautiful People attempted to jump Tara backstage, but both Velvet and Madison were left down and out as the Knockouts Champion decided to steer clear of her new rival.

Our opening contest saw the team of Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi defeat the X-Division Champion Suicide and Daniels. The outcome of the match was not as simple as a straightforward victory – as the Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences entered the match and took out Suicide behind the referee’s back, leaving Daniels to fend for himself. Daniels, however, also suffered an attack with the referee distracted, as Shane Douglas made his presence felt and cost the Fallen Angel the match. Douglas informed the Impact Zone that he was angry that Daniels was given a second chance, yet Douglas has been overlooked once again.

The Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences were also involved in in-ring action of their own as Chris Sabin and Consequences Creed formed an unlikely and unsuccessful alliance as they fought Beer Money Inc. After their victory, Storm and Roode were attacked by the British Invasion and then Team 3D as the three teams brawled in and around the six-sided ring.

CROSS THE LINE

Samoa Joe def. Kevin Nash in a Six-Sides of Steel Match (60)

Matt Morgan def. Jesse Neal (34)

Daffney def. Taylor Wilde (42)

Beer Money Inc. def. Chris Sabin & Consequences Creed (46)

Sheik Abdul Bashir & Kiyoshi def. Daniels & Suicide (38)

Overall Rating: 56

Anderz rules, oh and I really hope Mick Foley retains the TNA World Heavyweight Title at Slammiversary, I've really not enjoyed Foley since this reign and think it'd be lotta fun to see how you handle the one title defense a year. That's all I got for nows.

TNA IMPACT!

JUNE WEEK 2 2009

“ADVANTAGEOUS ANGLE”

As we get another week closer to the Seventh Anniversary of TNA at Slammiversary, we now know the five competitors in the King of the Mountain main event. Kurt Angle defeated his MEM leader Sting in a fantastic twenty-minute main event, and closed the show with the Olympic Slam. But Angle received seemingly unwanted assistance from Matt Morgan, who continued his quest to join the Mafia by clubbing Sting from behind without the knowledge of either the referee or Angle.

Earlier in the night, Angle acknowledged the threat of Samoa Joe – as Angle was the last man remaining on his hit list. Angle had seen Samoa Joe knock off another two MEM members on his hit list, as he bloodied and battered both Booker T and Scott Steiner in the Nation of Violence First Blood match.

The Beautiful People continued to berate Tara backstage, but Madison Rayne failed in her attempts to defeat the number one contender to Angelina Love’s Knockouts Title. Elsewhere, after being stalked by Raven – Lauren Brooke was attacked in the bathroom by Daffney, until she was saved by Taylor Wilde. Daffney and Wilde then brawled around the backstage area until they were separated.

Following his actions last week, Shane Douglas was rewarded with a shot at TNA Legend’s Champion AJ Styles. The Phenomenal One showed he was no push over and forced the Franchise to submit to retain his title. After the match, Douglas jumped Styles from behind and began to beat him down until Daniels hit the ring and chased the Franchise away. Later in the night Daniels challenged Douglas to a match at Slammiversary – with the loser leaving TNA for good.

The night started with TNA Executive Shareholder Mick Foley admonishing the behaviour of Jeff Jarrett during his confrontation with Eric Young last week on Impact. Foley claimed that assaulting an official was a heinous act and that Jarrett should be punished, going as far as threatening to fire Double J. Jarrett responded by stating that it was an accident and he had already apologised; with Jarrett later agreeing to leave the arena before he did something he would regret. We heard from Eric Young, as he explained to Borash that he was fed up of being viewed as a laughing stock in TNA, and he was fed up of being used by people like Jarrett – now it was time for the real Eric Young.

After telling of their respect for number one contenders Beer Money, Team 3D were cheated out of a victory against the makeshift team of Alex Shelley and Jay Lethal. The British Invasion interjected themselves into the match and cost the TNA World Tag Champions the victory; unfortunately for Team 3D – Beer Money failed to repay the favour from last week as they were nowhere to be seen.

CROSS THE LINE

Kurt Angle def. Sting (77)

Tara def. Madison Rayne (36)

AJ Styles © def. Shane Douglas (64)

Samoa Joe def. Booker T and Scott Steiner in a Nation of Violence First Blood match (64)

Alex Shelley & Jay Lethal def. Team 3D (48)

Overall Rating: 62

Anderz rules, oh and I really hope Mick Foley retains the TNA World Heavyweight Title at Slammiversary, I've really not enjoyed Foley since this reign and think it'd be lotta fun to see how you handle the one title defense a year. That's all I got for nows.

I'm in.

Cheers for the responses guys.. The World Title scene has lots of options on the table.. hopefully the route Ive taken is an enjoyable one.. Ive got the World Title scene mapped out for the next four months at least.. taking us to Bound for Glory.. just in the process of booking Slammiversary and ironing out my show reports..

Looks good so far, I like the simple write up style. This was an intersting time in TNA and am wondering how you will handle everything. Will Joe join the Mafia again, etc.

(I understand if not, but would it be possible to get the database you are using? I have been looking for an 09 database.)

Looks good so far, I like the simple write up style. This was an intersting time in TNA and am wondering how you will handle everything. Will Joe join the Mafia again, etc.

(I understand if not, but would it be possible to get the database you are using? I have been looking for an 09 database.)

Yeah it really has a chance to be a pivotol time for TNA.. with the MEM still running strong.. Foley still drunk with power.. Young on the verge of forming World Elite.. the rise of youngsters like Morgan and Hernandez.. Joe and Styles still very much on the cusp of greatness.. lots of good stuff to play around with..

the style im using for TV will probably stay the same as the current format.. but the ppvs (im typing up Slammiversary right now) will be longer and in the proper order.. still a recap.. but a much more in-depth one..

as for the data.. its literally a straight transfer of this mod by Genadi from TEW08.. but ive set up TNA's worker pictures.. and I think made a couple of minor changes to get things set up the way I needed it.. nothing particularly massive that I can think of though..

<p>It certainly was an interesting time in TNA at this point, I just hope you don't have Joe join MEM, that really didn't work for me, neither did him winning the X div title back again. Maybe an expansion on the Nation of Violence into an actually stable/Joe and tag team could work, Eddie Fatu was released around June time in 2009 I believe, he'd have been great to either work with or against Joe imo, they could steal the show if given time and spotlight.</p><p> </p><p>

Slammiversary in real life was fairly forgettable and despite the X div KOTM match being entertaining it really highlighted a problem within the division, as the match featured two tag teams and that really doesn't work for creating and booking solid X div matches/feuds down the line, needs some revamping does that part of TNA here. The work between Beer Money and Team-3D though was actually good and British Invasion rising is good thing, as long as they don't merge into British Invasion/World Elite/one of many type things. </p><p> </p><p>

I's waffled enough and trust you will take TNA down the right path Anderzo, like clearing up the whole feast or fired case stuff which seemed to drag on forever from what I can remember. Oh and don't let Steiner go to waste, he rules.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheEffect" data-cite="TheEffect" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28955" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have u got Raven on ur roster, if u do. Please use him as he is one of my fave weestlers evur.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Raven is certainly on the roster.. currently involved with Dr. Stevie and Abyss.. in fact he has a match on the next Impact.. and was seen stalking Lauren last week...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="berrysi" data-cite="berrysi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28955" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It certainly was an interesting time in TNA at this point, I just hope you don't have Joe join MEM, that really didn't work for me, neither did him winning the X div title back again. Maybe an expansion on the Nation of Violence into an actually stable/Joe and tag team could work, Eddie Fatu was released around June time in 2009 I believe, he'd have been great to either work with or against Joe imo, they could steal the show if given time and spotlight.<p> </p><p> Slammiversary in real life was fairly forgettable and despite the X div KOTM match being entertaining it really highlighted a problem within the division, as the match featured two tag teams and that really doesn't work for creating and booking solid X div matches/feuds down the line, needs some revamping does that part of TNA here. The work between Beer Money and Team-3D though was actually good and British Invasion rising is good thing, as long as they don't merge into British Invasion/World Elite/one of many type things. </p><p> </p><p> I's waffled enough and trust you will take TNA down the right path Anderzo, like clearing up the whole feast or fired case stuff which seemed to drag on forever from what I can remember. Oh and don't let Steiner go to waste, he rules.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not gonna say exactly what happens with Joe, but I'm not gonna randomly through away everything he's been doing just for the MEM money.. just because I've booked myself into a corner.. :-P as for Umanga, I'm pretty sure he's not a free agent in my game.. unfortunately..</p><p> </p><p> I'm hoping to build the X Division into something worth talking about.. and eventually transition full time tag teams out of the day to day X matches..</p><p> </p><p> Unfortunately for you berry, I enjoyed World Elite and plan to use them as a vehicle to get Young over as a legitimate worker and not a joke..</p><p> </p><p> I'll get the next Impact up tonight as well as a preview for Slammiversary..</p><p> </p><p> EDIT:/ forgot to mention the feast or fired cases.. that's completely up in the air still as Hernandez is out for 4 months in game, which is much longer than he ended up being in reality.. that's scuppered my plans a tad..</p>

TNA IMPACT!

JUNE WEEK 3 2009

“THE FINAL STEP”

With only three days to go before the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles gained a ton of momentum as they left the main event victorious. Joe forced Kurt Angle to tap, seemingly ticking him off of his MEM Hit List and picking up the victory of Angle and partner Sting. The third team in the bout was the unlikely pairing of Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett – who had spent much of the night exchanging choice words for each other, before brawling during the three-way main event.

Sting was also called out earlier in the night, as the MEM Godfather was challenged to a match by Matt Morgan – who has impressed everyone in TNA barring the Icon in recent weeks. Morgan claimed that he was better than Sting, but because he wasn’t a World Champion – he wasn’t in the MEM. Sting responded by offering a spot in the MEM should Morgan be victorious at Slammiversary – Morgan, naturally, accepted.

Both the Tag Team and X Division Titles pictures intertwined in an 8-man tag team bout; as Team 3D and Beer Money Inc. kept their alliance for just long enough to defeat the pairing of the Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences. The X Division Champion Suicide made his presence felt, as he looked for revenge and his distraction led to Alex Shelley receiving a 3D to end the match. As the five X Division wrestlers brawled to the back, the British Invasion hit the ring and handed a 3-on-2 beatdown on Team 3D – with Beer Money simply walking away from the ring.

Our opening bout of the evening was a successful outing for Daniels as he put away fellow X Division stalwart Amazing Red. Following his impressive outing, Daniels heard from rival Shane Douglas – who appeared on the big screen to accept the challenge laid out from last week. It has been confirmed that Daniels and Douglas will go one-on-one, with the loser leaving TNA forever.

After talking about the similarities between himself and Abyss, Raven proved he was just as sick and twisted as the Monster as he defeated Jethro Holliday in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match. We then heard from Abyss himself, who was in a rage and promised to gain revenge on Raven and Daffney for causing Lauren distress over the past few weeks.

Speaking of Daffney, she teamed with Knockouts Champion Angelina Love in an unsuccessful outing against Awesome Kong and Taylor Wilde. It was Kong who scored the victory as she put away Daffney, to leave herself as a prominent threat to the Knockouts crown. This led to the Beautiful People using their numbers advantage to fell Kong; before Tara hit the ring to make the save.

CROSS THE LINE

Samoa Joe & AJ Styles def. Kurt Angle & Sting and Mick Foley & Jeff Jarrett (65)

Team 3D and Beer Money Inc. def. Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences (60)

Awesome Kong & Taylor Wilde def. Angelina Love & Daffney (53)

Raven def. Jethro Holliday in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match (50)

Daniels def. Amazing Red (46)

Overall Rating: 58

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/slammiversary01.png

PREVIEW

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/slammiversary02.png

The King of the Mountain match returns as Mick Foley puts his TNA World Heavyweight Championship on the line against four other men. Foley has spent recent weeks embroiled in a power struggle with TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett; while Samoa Joe and AJ Styles have been leading the fight against Kurt Angle and the Main Event Mafia. These five men will do battle in TNA's marque match-up at the seventh anniversary show.

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The TNA Tag Team Champions Team 3D defend their titles against the winners of the Team 3D Invitational - Beer Money Inc. The champions showed their respect towards their challenges, but Roode and Storm failed to repay the favour as Team 3D were attacked by the British Invasion.

STING vs MATT MORGAN

With a place in the Main Event Mafia on the line, Matt Morgan will be looking to prove to everyone that the "Blueprint" is for real. The Godfather of the Mafia stands in his way, and is determined to beat respect into the young upstart.

MONSTER'S BALL MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

"The Monster" Abyss teams with Taylor Wilde to take on the equally sick and twisted Raven and Daffney - who will have Dr. Stevie in their corner in their efforts to 'cure' Abyss' illness.

TNA WOMEN'S KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Angelina Love of The Beautiful People looks to rid the newcomer Tara of TNA; with the challenger looking to bring respect back to the division.

DANIELS vs SHANE DOUGLAS

After Daniels made his return to TNA, Shane Douglas took exception to the fact that Daniels was given a second chance, and he was not - so the loser of this battle must leave TNA for good.

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

In a second King of the Mountain match, Suicide will look to defend the X Division Title against the two teams that have attempted to rid the champion of his mask and reveal his true identity - the Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences.

CROSS THE LINE

PREDICTION FRIENDLY CARD:

Mick Foley © vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles

Team 3D © vs. Beer Money Inc.

Sting vs. Matt Morgan

Abyss & Taylor Wilde vs. Raven & Daffney

Angelina Love © vs. Tara

Daniels vs. Shane Douglas

Suicide © vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed

A tad disappointed with the complete lack of interest in Slammiversary.. oh well..

just an update to say that Ill leave predictions open for the next 2 weeks while im out in Orlando.. the show has been written (as have the next two weeks worth of Impact and maybe a third by this evening) and will be posted on the 24th when I get home..

hope theres a few predictions or general comments for when I get back..

- I truly want to see how you handle the one defense a year aspect and think it'd be a great route to take.

- Right time for Beer Money to win titles me thinks.

Sting vs. Matt Morgan

- Given what the MEM were about Morgan being part of it was never something I thought should happen.

- I kinda don't care whom wins this match but expect Abyss and Wilde to win.

Angelina Love © vs. Tara

- Seems right that Tara wins title.

- I'm hoping for a no contest or double something, simply because I think both could be useful in TNA at this point. Daniels, which is an annoying name, give him back his first name imo, will probably win though.

Suicide © vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed

- No benefit in anyone but Suicide winning here.

I think there's a lot of mileage with Foley as the champ so I'll go for him to retain

I'm a Beer Money fan and The Dudleys were never that good holding titles as faces.

Sting vs. Matt Morgan

Love Morgan but he doesn't belong in the MEM - hopefully he will be the man to take them out.

Draw

Angelina Love © vs. Tara

The BP need a better reason to be angry with Tara and her taking the title would justify this.

I was a massive fan of TNA around this time and think they really dropped the ball with Joe / Morgan / Daniels / The British Connection / Foley / Lashley etc.

There was so much potential back then. I always longed for the angle of Angle forming a break off MEM with Morgan, Joe and Lashley taking out the establish MEM and getting massively over in the process.

• 3 weeks later...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/slammiversary01.png

TNA SLAMMIVERSARY VII!

JUNE WEEK 3 2009

The seventh anniversary of TNA kicked off with an explosive X Division Title match, as Suicide looked to defend his championship against four other men in a King of the Mountain match. The two tag teams worked together from the bell and quickly sent the champion to the penalty box after a pinfall by Alex Shelley. Tension then boiled over as Jay Lethal quickly pinned Shelley, and Chris Sabin took Consequences Creed out of the equation for two minutes. Lethal and Sabin left everything in the ring, before Suicide returned and eliminated them both. Before the champion could hang the title, Shelley and then Creed ran interference; with Creed scoring a roll-up pin on the champion. With everybody eligible to be victorious the intensity seemed to rise in the building – but as the Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences focussed on each other; the reigning champion returned to the match and was able to climb the ladder and hang the title without a challenge. As Suicide celebrates his victory, the two teams continue to brawl and fight all the way backstage – with the champion watching on from the ring. Suicide is attacked from behind by an unknown man, who is quickly indentified as “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero – who beats down Suicide and stands tall with the X Division Title in hand.

Our second contest was a battle between two men who had put everything on the line; the winner remained in TNA – the loser, would go home and never return. The younger Daniels took the fight to the veteran Shane Douglas in the early part of the match, but the experience of the Franchise would pay off as the match went on. Douglas looked to be ready to score, what many believed to be the upset, but a resurgence from the Fallen Angel led to him picking up the victory with the Angel’s Wings.

After telling the world that TNA didn’t need an old has-been like Tara in the Knockout’s Division, Angelina Love looked to retain her title over the newcomer. The match itself seemed to go as most had predicted, with Tara threatening at every chance and Love bending the rules to keep herself from getting pinned and losing her title. It was a distraction from Madison Rayne and subsequent interference from Velvet Sky that allowed Love to cheat to win and retain the Knockout’s gold. Post match, we went backstage to hear from the TNA World Champion Mick Foley; who reiterated that once he had retained his title tonight the World Title match would be like the World Series, like the Superbowl, a one-off annual occasion – and the fans would love it.

Before the Mixed-Tag Monster’s Ball match could begin, we heard from Raven would told of his desire to destroy the Monster Abyss and strip away every facet of his being until he is just a shell of a monster. Once the match began, it was obvious that Taylor Wilde held a grudge against Daffney and the pair engaged in a violent battle all around the Impact Zone. However, the battle between Raven and Abyss took violence to another level – as both men were quickly bust open and seemingly everything that wasn’t bolted down was used as a weapon. Despite the best effort of Dr. Stevie – his team were unsuccessful in their efforts, as Wilde dropped Daffney onto a pile of thumbtacks to score the victory for her team. After the bell had sounded, Raven and Stevie continued their assault on Abyss; and eventually launched the Monster from the stage onto the concrete floor below.

Whilst the ring was being cleared, we went backstage to see the leader of the MEM – Sting – who talked about how Matt Morgan would have to earn his respect and prove his worth, not just as a wrestler, but as a man before he would even be considered membership into the Mafia. Morgan then blindsided the Icon and beat him down in the backstage area; before leaving with a big grin across his face. As the competitors made it to the ring, Morgan was at an obvious advantage as the obviously injured Sting attempted to battle back against the odds. Despite his pre-match attack, Morgan looked to have blown his chance as Sting built up his momentum and landed a Stinger Splash in the corner. Kurt Angle then walked down to ringside, and exchanged words with an unhappy Sting – who turned into a Carbon Footprint from the Blueprint to give Morgan the victory and, as per the pre-match stipulation, a place in the MEM.

Backstage, AJ Styles talked about how it was his destiny to become the TNA World Champion – Styles talked of his respect for both the Title and the Champion, but also of his wishes to unify the World and Legends Titles. Speaking of champions, Team 3D were in the ring, and ready to battle the challengers Beer Money for the Tag Titles. In a very even contest that went back and forth for the duration, both teams threw everything at each other with neither team looking like breaking. It took a mistake from the veteran champions that left Brother Devon subject to the D.W.I from Beer Money to give us new Tag Team Champions. As the new champions celebrated, and exchanged a show of respect with their fallen opponents – the British Invasion made their presence felt and the three teams began brawling in the ring.

Before the main event, we caught up with Kurt Angle and Matt Morgan – Angle was praising Morgan’s performance and claimed that he had impressed the right people at the right time; and his time was now. Angle offered his hand to Morgan, who accepted and became the newest member of the Main Event Mafia. Meanwhile, Jeff Jarrett was with Borash – and talked about his past experiences at Slammiversary and how he was the original King of the Mountain five years ago. Jarrett declared that history was set to repeat itself, with Jarrett vowing to return to the top of the mountain and reclaim the greatest prize in TNA.

And then it was time for the main event, the King of the Mountain match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Samoa Joe started the match like a house on fire and scored a quick pinfall over Kurt Angle to qualify to hang the belt within minutes. As Angle’s time in the box was running down, he was joined by Mick Foley, who chose to quickly tap out once locked in Jeff Jarrett’s Figure Four Leg Lock. Joe and AJ Styles’ alliance was short lived as the two men started throwing brutal shots at each other – with neither man backing down. It took an Olympic Slam from out of nowhere by Angle on Joe to break up the stiff brawl, and send Joe to the penalty box. Styles was quick to land a Pele kick and Styles Clash to put Angle away – which led to Joe beating on Angle for a solid minute inside the confined box. AJ and Jarrett battled on top of the ladder; but were sent crashing to the outside by Foley – this left the champion with nobody to pin and unable to hang the belt. Foley became frantic and let his guard down – allowing Samoa Joe to attack and put the champion away with his Coquina Clutch. With Angle and Foley in the penalty box, and AJ and Jarrett down and out on the outside – Joe was left, with the belt in hand, to climb the ladder and hang the title. It took the surprise arrival of Matt Morgan to stop Joe; as he pulled Joe down to the canvas and began brawling with the Samoan Submission Machine. As Morgan and Joe toppled out of the ring and continued to battle on the outside; Kurt Angle was released from the box – and was able to climb, unchallenged, to the top of the mountain to become the TNA World Champion once again.

CROSS THE LINE

Kurt Angle def. Mick Foley ©, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe in a King of the Mountain match (79)

Beer Money Inc. def. Team 3D © (56)

Matt Morgan def. Sting (60)

Abyss & Taylor Wilde def. Raven & Daffney in a Monster’s Ball match (54)

Angelina Love © def. Tara (52)

Daniels def. Shane Douglas (59)

Suicide © def. Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed in a King of the Mountain match (68)

Overall Rating: 66

- I truly want to see how you handle the one defense a year aspect and think it'd be a great route to take.

- Right time for Beer Money to win titles me thinks.

Sting vs. Matt Morgan

- Given what the MEM were about Morgan being part of it was never something I thought should happen.

- I kinda don't care whom wins this match but expect Abyss and Wilde to win.

Angelina Love © vs. Tara

- Seems right that Tara wins title.

- I'm hoping for a no contest or double something, simply because I think both could be useful in TNA at this point. Daniels, which is an annoying name, give him back his first name imo, will probably win though.

- No benefit in anyone but Suicide winning here.

[4/7] not a bad score at all berry... congrats on that..

while I think it would be fun to play the Foley as Heel Champion card.. and run with the one defense per year idea... it just wasnt fitting with how I had things planned.. definately wouldve been an interesting route to take though..

it does feel like the right time for Beer Money to have a good run.. and Im doubtful that ill quickly hotshot the titles to the MEM this time round..

speaking of the MEM.. Morgan doesnt fit under what Sting's vision of the group is.. but he does fit in the new vision and I want to evolve the group really.. Morgan will hopefully be an integral part in that..

as for the other comments.. I too am uninterested in the Abyss/Raven fued.. and the Tara decision to hold on to it is because I like the BP reigning at the top.. Shane Douglas is much better suited to a Road Agent role right now.. as much as I like the guy.. I dont have any reason to keep him in the ring.. Daniels will regain his first name soon enough.. just being Daniels annoys me as well..

I think there's a lot of mileage with Foley as the champ so I'll go for him to retain

I'm a Beer Money fan and The Dudleys were never that good holding titles as faces.

Sting vs. Matt Morgan

Love Morgan but he doesn't belong in the MEM - hopefully he will be the man to take them out.

Draw

Angelina Love © vs. Tara

The BP need a better reason to be angry with Tara and her taking the title would justify this.

I was a massive fan of TNA around this time and think they really dropped the ball with Joe / Morgan / Daniels / The British Connection / Foley / Lashley etc.

There was so much potential back then. I always longed for the angle of Angle forming a break off MEM with Morgan, Joe and Lashley taking out the establish MEM and getting massively over in the process.

[3/7] decent again sheepy; not quite enough to top berry though unfortunately.. as for your comments..

maybe Im the only one who wasnt a big fan of Foley being a long-term champion.. the three month reign was long enough for me personally.. Ive got other plans for the title..

another agreement with Beer Money.. Team 3D as champions and division figureheads has really run its course..

ive gone the other way with Morgan.. unless he takes them down from within :p only time will tell I guess..

the Tara/BP thing isnt finished yet I dont think.. maybe giving the title to Tara wouldve given better reasoning though..

I like your idea of Angle forming a shoot off from the MEM.. I will say that the vision of the MEM that did exist isnt going to stay the same.. there will be some changes in the coming months.. Morgan gaining membership is just the beginning of the changes.. whether thats in personel or direction I cant tell you..

thanks for the predictions guys.. im back from my jollies in Orlando.. so Ill get back to posting shows on a regular basis now..

TNA IMPACT!

JUNE WEEK 4 2009

“A GOLDEN ANGLE”

Five days removed from Slammiversary and the new TNA World Champion Kurt Angle successfully retained his title in a rematch with the former champion Mick Foley. Angle and Foley went nearly twenty minutes and it took an Ankle Lock to force the submission victory for the new champion. As the night began, Angle and Matt Morgan forcibly kicked Sting out of the Main Event Mafia for losing – with Steiner and Booker T joining them and turning their back on their former leader. Foley announced his rematch and ordered the new MEM to face Sting, Styles and Samoa Joe.

In the six man tag it was Kevin Nash would play the pivotal role in proceedings; after arriving late at the Impact Zone – Big Sexy was forced to choose sides. Nash allowed the new Main Event Mafia to defeat Sting, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe as the distraction provided by Nash allowed a Carbon Footprint to take Sting for the second time in the week. After the match, Nash embraced his fellow MEM members and told us that money was the dividing factor – he could make more money with the Mafia than against it.

Jeff Jarrett was forced to leave the arena by the Executive Shareholder as Mick Foley suspended the TNA Founder for ruining TNA’s image with his in-ring performances. Foley claimed that Jarrett’s performances on Sunday had caused TNA’s stock to drop to a dangerous low; and demanded that Jarrett pay for his poor showing. Jarrett argued that Foley had lost the TNA Title and performed poorly himself; but Foley was adamant and had Jarrett escorted from the arena.

After their involvement in the aftermath of the Tag Title match at Slammiversary the British Invasion were in action against the makeshift team of Brother Devon and James Storm but the match was thrown out with a double disqualification after a series of interferences. First Rob Terry involved himself; which brought in both Brother Ray and Robert Roode – before Sheik Abdul Bashir and then Eric Young ran in to help out the Invasion. The new five man alliance cleared the ring of both the new and former Tag champions; before Young announced that the greatest gathering on global talent had formed together as World Elite.

TNA Knockout Tara defeated a member of the Beautiful People; but unfortunately she was only successful over Velvet Sky – as the Knockouts Champion Angelina Love dodged a rematch with Tara. Love declared that Tara was not worthy of another title shot after losing at Slammiversary; but it was decided that should Tara defeat Sky – she would earn another title shot at Victory Road.

Speaking of Title Shots; Sheik Abdul Bashir earned himself a shot at the TNA X Division Championship as he defeated Homicide, the Motor City Machine Guns and Lethal Consequences in a Six Way Match. Bashir earned his shot at Suicide, who was nowhere to be seen in the Impact Zone – and neither was his assailant D’Angelo Dinero; with many wondering what his explanation for his actions on Sunday night would be.

CROSS THE LINE

Kurt Angle © def. Mick Foley (74)

The Main Event Mafia def. Sting, AJ Styles & Samoa Joe (70)

Tara def. Velvet Sky (38)

The British Invasion drew with Brother Devon & James Storm (35)

Sheik Abdul Bashir def. Homicide, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed (50)

Overall Rating: 64

JULY 2009

“STATE OF THE IMPACT ZONE ADDRESS”

CURRENT TNA CHAMPIONS

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaworldkurtangle.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnalegendsajstyles.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaworldtagbeermoney.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaxdivisionsuicide.pnghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaknockoutsangelinalove.png

VICTORY ROAD

TNA’s fifth instalment of Victory Road will be held on Sunday, Week 3, July 2009 and airs exclusively on pay-per-view.

MEDICAL ROOM

Christy Hemme underwent surgery for her herniated spinal disc, but unfortunately, complications mean that she will be out of action until at least August 2010.

Hernandez is still suffering from neck nerve damage, and is out indefinitely – while some reports suggests mere days, others point towards November 2009 as his estimated return to the ring.

JEFF JARRETT

Following his on-screen removal from TNA by Mick Foley, Jarrett is expected to take around 3 months vacation from the road to allow him to spend more time with his family.

RELEASES

TNA Wrestling has announced the departure of the following workers: Cody Deaner, Jacqueline, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito, Jenna Morasca, Vince Russo, Kip James and BG James.

TNA IMPACT RATINGS

All ratings refer to the US broadcast on Spike TV only;

Week 1: 1.66

Week 2: 1.77

Week 3: 1.60

Week 4: 1.52

CROSS THE LINE

TNA IMPACT!

JULY WEEK 1 2009

“THE ROAD TO VICTORY: PHASE ONE”

The evening started with the Executive Shareholder Mick Foley announced a four-man two week tournament called the Road to Victory to determine who would face Kurt Angle at Victory Road in three weeks. In the main event, Sting and Kevin Nash went to war for a spot in next week’s final after Nash proclaimed that he would prove his worth against his former ‘leader’ in the MEM. In what turned into a heated affair, the Icon proved that he was the better man and went on to next week and was one step closer to a clash with Angle for the World Title.

In the other semi-final Matt Morgan put away the former champion Mick Foley after being pumped up pre-match by Kurt Angle. With Angle expecting victory, Morgan would deliver – but after his performance, he was attacked by an irate Samoa Joe. The Samoan Submission Machine was still holding a grudge after Morgan prevented Joe from becoming the World Champion at Slammiversary.

That wasn’t the beginning of Samoa Joe’s frustration as he and AJ Styles were quick to dispute Mick Foley’s selections for the Road to Victory Tournament. Foley attempted to appease their worries by putting them into a tag team match with Booker T and Scott Steiner of the Main Event Mafia. The Mafia were unsuccessful as two of their fiercest rivals managed to leave victorious as Joe defeated Steiner with a Muscle Buster.

Making his Impact debut D’Angelo Dinero made light work of Amazing Red and proceeded to tell the ‘congregation’ that he knew the true identity of Suicide – but he was a kind man and wouldn’t spoil the surprise just yet. Suicide came out to confront the newcomer, but was attacked from behind by his number one contender Sheik Abdul Bashir – leaving the champion to fall to a two-on-one assault.

Eric Young and the rest of his new World Elite group promised to be wearing gold over the coming months; with Young setting his sights on the World Title; Bashir chasing the X Division Title and the British Invasion in the hunt for the Tag Team Titles. Williams and Magnus proved their worth in the ring as they defeated Lethal Consequences and climbed another rung on the Tag Team ladder.

In the Knockout’s division, The Beautiful People attempted to use the rising tension between Awesome Kong and Tara to their advantage as they fought in a three-on-two handicap match. Unfortunately for Angelina Love and company, the misfit team were victorious as Kong laid waste to Madison Rayne.

CROSS THE LINE

Sting def. Kevin Nash (51)

Matt Morgan def. Mick Foley (60)

Awesome Kong & Tara def. The Beautiful People (55)

British Invasion def. Lethal Consequences (53)

D’Angelo Dinero def. Amazing Red (32)

AJ Styles & Samoa Joe def. Booker T & Scott Steiner (67)

Overall Rating: 56

TNA IMPACT!

JULY WEEK 2 2009

“THE ROAD TO VICTORY: PHASE TWO”

The final match in the Road to Victory series took place, as Sting went one-on-one with Matt Morgan – with the former MEM member defeating his supposed replacement thanks to the Scorpion Death Lock. But the match wasn’t as simple as it looked on paper; as Kurt Angle got involved with the referee down and looked to hand victory to his new charge – only for Samoa Joe to interject himself into proceedings and eliminate Angle and allow Sting to grab the title shot for Victory Road. As the show went off the air, Angle and Sting began to brawl in a snapshot of things to come in just 10 days on pay-per-view.

Earlier in the night, a disgruntled Raven claimed that he was fed up with the task of trying to cleanse the mind of Abyss and would like to change his focus on cementing his place as a legend in this business. Raven laid down the challenge for the current Legends champion AJ Styles and even threatened to leave the wrestling world for good should he fail. And it was to be the end of an era for the mastermind of extreme as the Phenomenal Styles Clash laid the former World Champion to rest and put an end to his career. As Styles stood victorious, he was blindsided by an unknown assailant – once AJ was taken out, the attacker revealed himself to be the debuting Mr. Anderson!

The newly crowned TNA Tag Champions Beer Money made their first defence of their titles as the makeshift team of Homicide and Daniels failed to work together, as a miscommunication cost them the match. As the two partners argued after the match, Daniels took a cheap shot and attacked Homicide with his back turned. Daniels beat down on Homicide and lay him out with the Angels Wings. The angry Daniels grabbed a microphone and announced that ‘The Fallen Angel’ was returning to his roots; he was no longer going to follow what the fans and TNA management wished – he was once again Christopher Daniels and he wanted to take his place at the summit of the TNA mountain.

Another man who wanted to climb to the top in TNA, Eric Young, made quick work of the rookie Jesse Neal but didn’t leave the beatdown after the match was over as he and his World Elite partners Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams put a severe beating on Neal. The attack only stopped as the War Machine Rhino hit the ring and cleared the ring of his protégés attackers.

The X Division Champion Suicide was also in action as he teamed with Amazing Red to take on his recent attacker and his next challenger D’Angelo Dinero and Sheik Abdul Bashir in a tag team match. Despite the champions best efforts, it was his young partner who proved to be the weak link as he fell to the Dinero Express and lost his team the match. After the match had finished, Dinero and Bashir attacked the champion and their alliance left Suicide down and out in the ring.

The night began with Awesome Kong making light work of Sojourner Bolt and then looking on as Raisha Saeed made claims for his monster to reclaim the Knockouts Title – challenging both the champion Angelina Love and her number one contender Tara to a three way match at Victory Road.

CROSS THE LINE

Sting def. Matt Morgan (57)

AJ Styles © def. Raven (75)

D’Angelo Dinero & Sheik Abdul Bashir def. Suicide & Amazing Red (57)

Beer Money Inc. © def. Homicide & Daniels (66)

Eric Young def. Jesse Neal (55)

Awesome Kong def. Sojourner Bolt (38)

Overall Rating: 55

TNA IMPACT!

JULY WEEK 3 2009

“A ROCK ON THE ROAD”

In the final battle before Sunday’s Victory Road Samoa Joe and Sting were victorious over the Main Event Mafia’s Kurt Angle and Matt Morgan. The MEM team had got things in control as they isolated the veteran Sting, but a hot tag to Samoa Joe saw the big man take out every man in sight and plant Morgan with a Muscle Buster to pick up a huge victory. The outcome of the main event was predicted earlier in the show by Joe himself; while both Angle and Sting focussed their attention on their clash for the TNA Title at Victory Road.

The TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc. once again defended their titles as they put away the challenge of Lethal Consequences by putting Creed away with the D.W.I. Before the bout though, the champions announced that they would be defending their titles on pay-per-view against a pair of wrestlers from New Japan Pro Wrestling – Shinsuke Nakamura and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

The ‘new’ Christopher Daniels claimed that he would lead Shark Boy to the slaughter and make him the first sacrifice before following through with his prophecy thanks to the Angel’s Wings. After the match Daniels grabbed a microphone again, but before he could enter a second tirade – Homicide interjected himself and attempted to get revenge from last week; but didn’t succeed as Daniels quickly exited the ring.

We also saw the in-ring debut Mr. Anderson – who made quick work of Jethro Holliday in the opening contest. The newcomer then announced that despite it being a cliché, he attacked AJ Styles to make an impact. Anderson continued that Styles was a top dog around here, and Anderson wanted to place himself at the top of the pile – AJ is TNA; and Anderson wants to become TNA. After hearing this, Styles hit the ring and quickly cleared Anderson – making a challenge for Victory Road in the process.

The Knockouts Division saw Awesome Kong eliminate a member of the Beautiful People in Madison Rayne and then demand her inclusion in the Knockouts Title match at Victory Road – demanding a piece of Angelina Love and her title.

Rhino and Jesse Neal managed to get a small piece of revenge for the attack last week, which included The British Invasion – as the War Machine gored his way through Magnus in tag action. Unfortunately for Rhino, with Neal hurt, he was victim once again to an Eric Young sneak attack to leave him down and out in the ring.

CROSS THE LINE

Samoa Joe & Sting def. Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan (80)

Beer Money Inc. © def. Lethal Consequences (63)

Awesome Kong def. Madison Rayne (61)

Christopher Daniels def. Shark Boy (54)

Rhino & Jesse Neal def. British Invasion (43)

Mr. Anderson def. Jethro Holliday (47)

Overall Rating: 68

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/victoryroad01.png

PREVIEW

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/victoryroad02.png

After claiming the TNA World Heavyweight Title at last month's Slammiversary event, Kurt Angle usurped control of the Main Event Mafia and booted out the former leader Sting. Angle handed The Icon's position in the group to Matt Morgan - who was defeated by Sting in the final match of the four man Road to Victory tournament. Sting is looking to gain his revenge on Angle and to also reclaim the TNA Title in the process.

MATT MORGAN vs SAMOA JOE

The Samoan Submission Machine has made it his mission to destroy the Main Event Mafia, and as the MEM's newest member - Matt Morgan has entered his name on the Samoan's hitlist. With a victory over Morgan, Joe will have just one name left on his list - the TNA Champion, Kurt Angle. But for Morgan, a victory will further justify his inclusion in the elite group and will provide the MEM with much needed momentum going forward.

TNA LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The TNA Legends Champion AJ Styles is known by many as "Mr. TNA" - this accolade has left The Phenomenal One with a large target on his back. It was this target that brought Mr. Anderson to TNA - with Anderson determined to make an impact as he attempted to take out the company's poster boy.

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS vs HOMICIDE

After teaming together two weeks ago, Daniels and Homicide were unsuccessful in their challenge for the TNA Tag Titles. This failure was the final straw for Daniels; who brutally attacked his partner and declared that he had a new cause - to return to the top of TNA and take out any undeserving opponents on his way.

RHINO vs ERIC YOUNG

After forming the World Elite group, Eric Young has been looking for a man to make an example out of - Rhino has been deemed that man. Young's plan was put into place when he lead a vicious assault on Rhino's protégé Jesse Neal - drawing the War Machine out into the open. Rhino has stepped up to the plate and hopes to stop Young's plan of world domination before it has chance to begin.

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The new World Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc. have successfully defended their titles against all comers since defeatig Team 3D for the straps at Slammiversary. Tonight they play host to a pairing coming to the States from New Japan Pro Wrestling - former IWGP Tag Champions and a combined five-time IWGP Heavyweight Champions; Shinsuke Nakamura and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

TNA WOMEN'S KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

After cheating to hang on to her Knockouts Title at Slammiversary, Angelina Love now faces even tougher odds to retain her title. It took interference from her fellow Beautiful People members to allow Love to retain over Tara a month ago; but she will need more than that to overcome the challenge of Tara and the dominant presence of Awesome Kong.

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

The X Division Champion Suicide saw victory in the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary, but was quickly attacked by D'Angelo Dinero following the match. Dinero has promised to reveal Suicide's true identity - but that match will have to wait as Suicide has to first deal with the threat of number one contender Sheik Abdul Bashir of the World Elite. Bashir was victorious over five other men to gain his title shot, and refuses to be overlooked by the champion.

CROSS THE LINE

PREDICTION FRIENDLY CARD:

Kurt Angle © vs. Sting

Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe

AJ Styles © vs. Mr. Anderson

Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

Rhino vs. Eric Young

Beer Money Inc. © vs Team New Japan

Angelina Love © vs. Tara vs. Awesome Kong

Suicide © vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

Kurt Angle © vs. Sting

As a champ for only a month, Kurt needs to keep the belt a little longer.

Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe

This will set up nicely for Joe to be the next challenger for the title.

AJ Styles © vs. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson isn't a Legend. It's simple logic, but it works.

Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

A dark horse match of the night very probable here.

Rhino vs. Eric Young

I'm a mark for Rhino, what can I say.

Beer Money Inc. © vs Team New Japan

Um, yeah. You don't randomly have people come in and challenge for a belt unless they're just to put over the champs.

Angelina Love © vs. Tara vs. Awesome Kong

Keeping the belt with Love and making the other two chase her for it works very well.

Suicide © vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

Never been huge on Bashir. Keep the belt on Kazuicide.

Archived