• TakerNGN74's "Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy"
    • angeldelayette's "USPW - What? This Again?"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=106236]Clarity's Cedar Rapids Wrestling[/thread]
  • [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's TCW: A Quiet Retirement[/thread]
  • [thread=105836]James Casey's SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen?[/thread]
  • [thread=91072]Tigerkinney's BHOTWG: Stepping into the Inferno[/thread]
  • [thread=131033]Rathen4's ACPW - Everyone Loves an Underdog![/thread]
  • [thread=75205]Dragonmack's The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming[/thread]
  • [thread=76110]TakerNGN74's Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy[/thread]
  • [thread=157471]angeldelayette's USPW - What? This Again?[/thread]

Guest cmdrsam
Gesh what is this? I make choices all day long, now I got come here and make more choices. GRRR. Again I have read most of these listed and again all are worthy of a vote. I voted Phantom Stranger. Really like the Sam Keith segments he has been posting lately.

I'm slowly coming to hate DOTM time. Not in a bad way - it just seems that every month, the competition gets tough to choose between. RW too, but especially with CornellVerse. I could literally give my vote to any nominated diary this month and feel justified in it. I honestly cannot choose at this point...

I voted for Tiger. This dude has an insane ability to take a promotion from overseas and fuse it's culture so well so that me down here in Australia, or others in the UK or the US or wherever can feel the idiosyncrasies and the culture live itself out and join together great storylines around it.

Congratulations to all the nominees.

What the hell? I got nominated? Thanks a bunch, guys! Completely missed that!

AND GOOD NEWS - it may be coming back - despite spilling an entire glass of coke into the laptop - it has come back to life.. so I'd like to think this isn't the end.

Woot - AWESOME news if it does come back! Rathen, there are tons of diaries out there I love but your style, IMO, fits ACPW perfectly. Quick, easy to digest, and really well written. (In fact, your dynasty was a major inspiration for my RY-RAW diary.)

Oh turns out I've been reading that from day 1. The only two diaries I really read here are that one and James Casey's SWF one, so I mean good job :D

To be linked in any way, shape or form with Mr Casey is high praise indeed - thanks!

Archived