DOTM: September nominations

I'll second Eisen-verse's ELITE: The Bad Boys of Pro Wrestling

Also I will second Jingo's No more prima donnas, no more politics... In your face!.

For my Real World choice, I'll pick a good friend of mine in GhostDogg's ECW: The Protege. With everything he has done, college work, serving our country, he's really one of the people that makes me a better writer and his shows have been top notch so I'll give him the deuce.

In the words of Joey Styles....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

First the Falcon's beat the Saints in a good football game yesterday, and now...I AM NOMINATED? (Now if they give MVP the World Title, the world will be perfect....as it can get..:) )

in all seriousness. thank you for the nomination Drew. It means a lot and you know more than anyone how much I time I put in..

GHOST

All cornellverse noms:

Eisenverse's- ELITE: The Bad Boys of Pro Wrestling

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172623

Dragonmack's: David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75205

Phantom Stranger's: TCW- A Quiet Retirement

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47928

Whilst I appreciate the nom from Dragonmack and the 2nd from Phantom Stranger, I actually don't want to be considered for nomination this month. I had a couple of weeks spent on a sort of hiatus and I honestly feel there are more diaries deserving of being consideration for DOTM than my own.

I'm going to nominate ajcrible's TWL: God Bless Texas dynasty, as one of my favourite dynasties on the board ever.

I'll also second D-Mack's NYCW dynasty, as another great dynasty with a lot of interesting ideas in.

Don't know if it just hasn't been updated yet, but I am not seeing my dynasty among the list of nominees on the first post. I want to thank you for the nomination and seconding.

updated

Can some one double check Eisenverse's show count for me?

Don't know if it just hasn't been updated yet, but I am not seeing my dynasty among the list of nominees on the first post. I want to thank you for the nomination and seconding.

I am incredibly sorry. usually i can honestly say I missed one. But yours I swear I had done, but when I went back and double checked, surely enough it was not there. :o color me embarrassed, and the situation rectified.

updated

Can some one double check Eisenverse's show count for me?

I am incredibly sorry. usually i can honestly say I missed one. But yours I swear I had done, but when I went back and double checked, surely enough it was not there. :o color me embarrassed, and the situation rectified.

Although I love Eisen-verse's work, I must say that he hasn't reached 8 shows. He's reached 2.

Might as well be me bursting the bubble. Sorry, E-V.

*dodges stones*

Although I love Eisen-verse's work, I must say that he hasn't reached 8 shows. He's reached 2.

Might as well be me bursting the bubble. Sorry, E-V.

*dodges stones*

To be honest, I had the same thought.

At this point, I'm only a couple shows in so I don't think I meet the requirements of DOTM at this point. Thank you for placing my name up there otherwise though; much appreciated.

Wow, thank you for the nominations. I haven't been very active on the boards in the past month (BIG family emergency) so I'm kinda surprised to be nominated at all. But big thanks anyway, I'm glad some people hold it in such high regard. Extremely flattering. Many thanks to you all. I should be up and running as normal within the next week.

2nd for London's HGC which is awesome, and I'll nominate the fantastic NYCW: Old School Til We Die by 1PWFan. http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=133743

May edit in a rookie once I've read a couple more bits of a few... edit: Stennick's California Dreaming is still a rookie? Feels like it's been around longer - will 2nd that. :)

I'll second 1PWfan's NYCW.

I'd also like to thank Jaded and Regis for my nomination. This is actually the first time I've ever been nominated for a DOTM (I think), and I've been writing dynasties on and off since TEW 2k7 so it's actually quite a big deal.

Not that I have any chance of winning, mind you: against TWL, D-Mack's NYCW and James Casey I've got about as much chance as a welk in a supernova.

While I thank you for the nod (your check is in the mail), I do not meet either of the requirements. I only have seven shows and I have not posted two shows this month.

really? damn, i knew i should've checked the rules first :mad:

hopefully you can get 2 shows in next month so you can qualify :p

Archived