changing product question

ive decided to rebuild OLLIE, im playing as owner from start. I wanted to tinker with the product, but each time i do, it says "(feature) is too high/low for this company." anything i change this message appears. what did i select or not select to cause me not to be able to change the product?

Bonus question: if they are equally rate don performance and popularity, does that mean i can get a guy over with work rate OR pop?

thanks in advance!!!

<p>If I had to guess (and I am), I'm thinking you aren't adjusting the Minimum/Maximum of each different product type. So if the minimum Lucha is Heavy and you set it to Low, it contradicts. </p><p> </p><p>

As for the product being rated equally, its that each match will be rated equally on performance and popularity. Someone with one but none of the other will still struggle...</p>

<p>None of the products of each promotion in the C-Verse are... "ideal". I mean, ideal in the sense that it permits you to do you want to do. You have to "learn" each promotion's product and roster. </p><p> </p><p>

However, the game also gives you the power to change. My computer broke recently, so I can't remember off-hand what OLLIE's product is, but here's two things I can say...</p><p> </p><p>

Traditional is probably one of the more flexible products in the game, despite its name. Unless you are going for an edgy, risque, hardcore promotion, Traditional fits with about anything. I wouldn't recommend lowering beyond "Medium". (Why would you, literally?)</p><p> </p><p>

Second, OLLIE is still Lucha Libre. Getting rid of it would literally getting rid of the essence of it. I won't stop you, but it wouldn't be what I would do. Besides, I personally fit it the second most flexible product setting. If you have gimmick-friendly product, you can have it as much as "Heavy", and if you don't, you can have it at "Medium".</p>

Archived