TNA 2010: An Immortal iMPACT! Cross the Line

Kazarian vs. Shannon Moore

This one is more about personal preference than anything else.

TNA KNOCKOUT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Kong & Hamada © vs. The Beautiful People (Lacey & Velvet)

Kong and Hamada just won the titles so they aren´t losing them yet

Daniels vs. Consequences Creed (NON-TITLE)

Creed is...well lost in the shuffle so he won´t get a win here even though it´s non-title.

Team 3D vs. Motor City Machine Guns

MCMG takes the first round in order for this feud to continue though it won´t be decisive win, maybe DQ or something similar.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Desmond Wolfe

Is Jarrett willing to put Wolfe over? That´s the main question here for me, somehow I doubt but I go with Wolfe anyway.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Shannon Moore...

TNA KNOCKOUT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Kong & Hamada © vs. The Beautiful People (Lacey & Velvet)

Amazing Kong is Amazing.

Daniels is the better man in my opinion.

I can't stand Team 3D anymore.

I like Nigel, but I don't see Jeff losing to him.

Kaz > Moore. I wouldnt mind seeing Moore leave TNA (Yours or Real World), so have to pick him going down here.

I <3 the BP, but this is a statement about what the knockouts are, and Kong & Hamada should be leading.

While non-title plants a seed of doubt in my mind, Daniels has to win. (And give him back his first name :cool:)

Something like a DQ finish.

With Flair behind him Wolfe is unstoppable.

Kazarian has more of a future, IMO.

Though I know I am wrong, I still gotta pick for The Beautiful People.

Like Kazarian, Daniels definitely has the better future.

The Machine Guns are the future but Team 3D are the present.

Desmond is just too much man for J A Double R E Double T

• 1 month later...
Its been a month, jhd1... Have you left your wonderful vision of TNA?

Ah. :p I'm afraid, yes. At the time I was going to post a goodbye note but it faded away so peacefully on its own.

Basically, the time of the year, modding, and most importantly a dwindling enthusiasm made me decide that doing a real world diary probably wasn't for me. Whilst BfPT's end came about through computer failure and the M-SWA diary with angeldelayette was really a timing problem, rather than a lack of interest, I was finding myself second guessing every decision and every card. In USPW (or M-SWA) I could hire whoever I needed, run whichever gimmick, angle or storyline I wanted, I felt that there was too much baggage (for want of a better word) that as a newcomer to TNA I was never going to get around. The longer the game went on (I had booked another month-ish) the less I enjoyed playing it. Which is strange, given that my longest game is a two-year DOTT epic that I still play.

I spoke with angeldelayette and PeterHilton at the time and both confirmed my thinking and said pretty much the same thing; if you are not enjoying it, then don't bother. I do feel bad ending it so soon, especially with such great support, but it is definitely for the best.

I hope that no one is too disappointed (or surprised, after a month without updates). I will be back, one way or another. Only next time, it won't be in the real world.

What I figured, but I wanted to check. And yeah, you have it absolutely right - a project is really only worthwhile when you are enjoying it. And I feel you on the restrictions - my short-lived WWE project gave me a lot of respect for real world projects and the restrictions they place on you.

Look forward to whatever future projects you set your mind and creativity to!

Archived