Stranded in London: The Dog Pound

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, whoever wrote a promo is getting bonus points? Does that mean that my two month reign as Top Dog champion is gonna give me anything besides being buried?

Starting now but not backdated. So let me know and you get a 2% boost in any skill you want. Sex appeal? Stiffness?

Who else is part of the most awesome (OK, only) tag team on the roster? Oh, wait. Good show. And aww, why the heel champion, now I can't be horrible to everyone and be built up as a legitimate challenger. This is bullpoo.

Unless there's more to it of course...

"New Approach"

Fennix: "You see, people are in this line of work, they wrestle, they joke, they clown around. And for once, I was stooping to thier level, but now its simple. Crystal Clear. I cant "wrestle" like these people. I cant "play around" like these people. You see, I am a FIGHTER. I am in the ring to FIGHT YOU! This isnt a wrestling match! This is a WAR!

Nice stuff sir. Keep it up!

Nice i have an idea for a possible angle to do with my match outcome

PM me. This goes for anyone of course. If you have a direction/request for an attack/alliance in mind/whatever then let me know. Thats the point of being a joint production!

Clarification on 2% increases...

Everyone who supplies a promo is automatically qualified for a 2% boost. Let me know what you want (and for whom if its not you).

This is valid from the last show (Guns of Brixton). Everyone who was in that PM me or post here.

Everyone who comes top or joint top gets an additional 2% boost. Again - please PM me details of your chosen boost. This is also valid from the last show.

Thanks everyone and especially those who have lost matches and/or not risen stratospherically. Its about content not W/L ratios. If you want more airtime then just submit more good stuff!

Cheers

Bunsen

Just to clarify, are we using a word count limit on the promos? I keep getting muddled, since I saw something to that tune but a few have been over. Not that I'm rules lawyering, I just would like to know if I have to worry about pinching words off the ends of my submissions, haha.

Hmmm - not really write what you want as long as its intersting and not so long as to make peole skip it.

If it's longer than some of the ones we've had already it's too long. And yes - tag teams and champions get special clearance to run on!

Sorry, but I'm a huge grammar freak, it's submit better stuff

I took that to mean 'More stuff that is good' rather than 'What you've sent in isn't that good, do better!' :p

Blake is exactly correct. I was exhorting quantity not quality. Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

The Dog Pound presents: Hate & War

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/524/hatewar4.jpg

Next month sees the following matches scheduled:

Ossium Compages vs. Ace Kerghan for the Top Dog Championship

Ossium took the belt away from El Nieto del Taco Bomber at Guns of Brixton. Ace Kerghan defeated the Psychoholic for a shot at the belt. These two men seemed to be cooperating last month so what will happen now?

CJ Alex vs. Super Century

Super Century defeated Paranoid Android and Black Spider last week on his debut but hasn’t come up against a bigger opponent yet.

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

The Big Nasty was defeated by One Moore Gamble alongside Paranoid Android two months ago. He clearly has potential so can he win his first singles match against the man that was nearly brained by Jon E Kashe’s briefcase last month.

One Moore Gamble vs. El Nieto del Taco Bomber & Jupiter GO! in a tables match.

One Moore Gamble have been motoring along strongly but facing an ex-Top Dog is never easy. What has Jupiter Go! got to do with this?

Kevin Morris vs. Lobo Solitario vs. Paranoid Android

None of these guys has had much success so far. Who will seize the opportunity to grab some momentum?

Chicky Starr vs. The Effect

The Effect finally won his first match against Kevin Morris. Will the emo kid be able to beat a fully-blown rockstar?

Card subject to change, cancellation and failure to live up to expectations.

The plan is to get the show up next Tuesday so I’ll need promos/etc by Sunday night please.

As always if you’re not down for a match then please feel free to provide anything you like for the show or let me know of any preferred run-ins, attacks, saves, etc.

He's only just won it

It's Keith Vegas in facepaint!

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

Famine's still feeling the effects of last month with The Kash-man

Even though they are mean to everyone :( I can tell you're a fan :p

He crazy!

For trying to correct you even though you was right. You will job him :p

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

An update for people who care, real life has been butting its ugly head in recently and I don't think I will be able to participate much. So I am putting up Kevin Morris as a character for a person to pick up. You can read his promos from the last few shows to get the personality and attitude down or you can send me a message if you need more information. I'll let Boltinho decide who should be the new Kevin Morris.

The Big Nasty vs. Famine-Not voting. In this one.

“What is ‘Hate’ and ‘War’ without ‘FEAR’ and DEATH??”

Scenario: Symon Fennix is sitting in the room in the dark, dressed in his trademark “man in black” outfit, consists of a black trench coat, shirt and jeans with Lugz boots. He is wearing his black mirrored glasses.

Fennix: “So…the top dogs have decided not to book me, I wonder why? I mean honestly, the last time we ‘spoke’, I just revealed to all of you who I really was. That’s all! I mean everyone in Top Dog has a damn gimmick! I mean we have a “Japanime” reject, and we have a supposedly the best Tag Team in Top Dog, just to name a few. Well. I have a message for these guys, Jupiter Go!, you and I are NOT DONE. Not by a LONG SHOT! In fact, I hope after you won your match, that you got on your hands and knees and prayed to the “Dragon Ball Z” gods than thanked them for your win! But we aint done, oh no my friend, it’s not gonna be over until I decide, and trust me, you won’t be so lucky when you face me, because this time, I am going to take you out faster than you can say “SUPER SAIYAN!”.

Fennix pulls out the picture of Jupiter GO! And sets it on fire, and pulls out a picture of the Tag Team of "One Moore Gamble".

Fennix: Bottom line, these two pretty boys right here, they make me [bEEP]’in sick! Week in and week out, I have to hear about how great they are, and they beat me in a tag team match. Ok, fine, you beat the old me in a tag team match. The NEW, TRUE me, oh believe me, you guys will be living up to your name, and you’re going to take ONE MOORE GAMBLE, with your LIVES! You see what I am getting at is this, and this message is for EVERYONE at TOP DOG, I don’t care if your are the NOBLEIST of Babyfaces or the VILEST of HEELS, I am putting this out there, when you fight me, you better be ready and willing to fight for your lives. You see I am the living embodiment of this “gimmick”. I am not a Luchadore, I am not an anime comic book hero. I am not an egotistical ass! The gimmick I am …IS DEATH.

Fennix takes all of the pictures of the Top Dog roster and drops them to the ground and sets them ablaze. As the fires grows, Fennix takes off his glasses.

Fennix: As I close, TOP DOG, you don’t need to worry about hate, nor about “war”, you need to worry about me. When you guys were taking me for granted, and gloated about your “victories” over me, you’ve opened “Pandora’s Box”. So not booking me on this show, yes it was wise, but do you honestly think you can stop DEATH? Let’s be real, DEATH is coming….so being booked or not, DOESN’T matter, because there's one thing you ‘kids’ need to learn. There is only one thing certain about life that is certain……THAT IT ENDS!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

The camera pans back down the pictures being engulfed in flames...

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

The Big Nasty vs. Famine-Not voting. In this one.

Some Moore Ramblings

So I don't feel too well this month. I bet that filthy red haired midget I wrestled last month gave me something. Damn straight edge refusing to take antibodies and drugs and sh1t. Anyway, apologies if my now legendary wit (come on, you all know it is) is a little below standards tonight.

Since these two are tighter than *censored*, I'm guessing they've got some sort of plan that will allow their new champion to retain.

Would you look at that, another freak! Just what this company needs. Pity Alex will too busy singing the song about the leprechaun to take advantage.

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

Famine will channel Rambo and get killed. What?

I love the fact this is a tables match. Two midgets who we can scoop up reaaaal easy and chuck through tables for fun. Scotty and I are going to wipe the floor with this pair of wannabes, and then one of us is getting a world title shot. Preferably me.

Morris throws hamburgers at the weirdos - Android runs away believing they're government agents come to abduct him, and Solitario starts to chow down and gets rolled up. Why yes, I have got Professor Pinhead's booking notes rrrriiight here...

Via some emo interference, and borderline illiteracy.

The Betting Line

Ossium despite his ludicrous name will beat his lackey

Century has a bit of momentum on his side, so now is his time to fail.

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

Dumb character means I'll never pick him to win.

OMG are too good for a couple of dressed up gimps.

I have a horrible feeling that the junk pile will win.

A guess because quite frankly I don't care enough to evaluate either man's abilities.

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

Some Moore Ramblings

Since these two are tighter than *censored*, I'm guessing they've got some sort of plan that will allow their new champion to retain.

Ossium is the champion. [iN-CHARACTER]You have a problem with your brainwork?[/iC] :p

Ossium despite his ludicrous name will beat his lackey

Now now sir. I'd keep your opinions to yourself, you know. I am the champion after all.

Hey man? What's this! You too, Brutus?

Let's let Bolt decide the ending then. Finally back after my internetz didn't work.

[iN-CHARACTER]

- Shall the best man win.

- Me.. who are them?

The Big Nasty vs. Famine

- No ripoffes.

- Even though OMG have problem with their eyesighte, they are the next best thing after me and my ámigo. Did me just say that?

- There something fishy about guy this Android. Has anyone checked he's got no suspecting back up? Or then he's lucky.

- Theres another ripoffe. But anything's better than that guy Chicky. Me no like Chicky, me no like Effect.

[/iN CHARACTER]

Archived