Cabbage Pants Kid (Who should play him?)

...What people have you been talking to that call Trips the best ever?

Triple H won some award for best wrestler of the decade or something, and he is usually talked about like that. Personally, I've always liked him (I haven't watched WWE much in the last 3 years though) but I never thought he was anything too special and thought Angle is definetely the wrestler of the decade.

Triple H won some award for best wrestler of the decade or something, and he is usually talked about like that. Personally, I've always liked him (I haven't watched WWE much in the last 3 years though) but I never thought he was anything too special and thought Angle is definetely the wrestler of the decade.

Oh yeah...

Angle is the end all and be all of wrestlers in most RW games I've seen. Ignoring top-row, couldn't ask for better skills. WITH top row, he's a god on the mat and solid in a brawl. Too bad he no fly :/

Am I the only person who read the title as Cabbage Patch Kid? I was like, what?

I read it like that as well.

I'm surprised this is being made a big deal out of since the name is obviously a reference to the dolls. Just like Jed High and Toby Juan Kanobi are references to Jedi and Obi-Wan Kenobi. or in real like Bam Neely=Cam Neely and Kenny Dykstra=Lenny Dykstra.

I'm surprised this is being made a big deal out of since the name is obviously a reference to the dolls. Just like Jed High and Toby Juan Kanobi are references to Jedi and Obi-Wan Kenobi. or in real like Bam Neely=Cam Neely and Kenny Dykstra=Lenny Dykstra.

MIND = BLOWN

Actually, I don't know who the last two references are.

Archived