Mod Request: Regional Expansion Pack

I've tried to do this myself but I just lack the proper skills to do a good mod. I've noticed some game balance issues that could be fixed by a proper mod.

There needs to be more low level fighters. There are independent shows but there is a cap of 9 fights per show. It seems only Mexico and Canada have trouble not hitting the 9-cap every time so more fighters there would help.

It seems just as fighters start to be about to be usable about age 28-30. Then they retire due to unemployment. If more low level feds were around, then they could go into those and graduate into the higher feds and not retire due to unemployment.

It would be extremely useful if someone could design one generic fed per game area that's capped at low level regional or so just to help transition people to higher stages and to prevent premature retirement. Then fill out those feds with no render fighters that have low level templates.

Featherweight and Women's divisions lack depth also with almost all the fighters there making top 25. More cans would be nice also if you want to adopt the strategy of building up fighters using the hype feature like Nutnum, Ramos, etc.

I'm think your asking for too much. Honestly just giving me the companies and I will let the A.I. figure out the rest.

Umm... that made no sense whatsoever. Type that again with proper grammar.

To the OP, nobody lacks the skill to make a mod, especially just an expansion pack. You just lack the will or time, or desire to make one. Or you're lazy, which is usually my case :p

Really, all you have to do is pop in, choose a template, decide a name and other vitals (Which, really you just need to use a FakeNameGenerator to do nowadays) and you're set. Make a couple promotions and you're good.

This is where a mass fighter creater function in the editor would have come in real handy (other than having too many male fighters called "Jessie").

It is a good idea, though. I know I've tried to fill out the Australian MMA scene with some crappy low level fighters.

This is where a mass fighter creater function in the editor would have come in real handy (other than having too many male fighters called "Jessie").

It is a good idea, though. I know I've tried to fill out the Australian MMA scene with some crappy low level fighters.

Scottie I think you and I need to get together on this Australian MMA scene since I'm doing the same thing.

Yes please lord I wish Adam would find a way to make something like this. Takes so ridiculously long to make multiple fighters, and when you need to make dozens it can be so demoralizing to see the hours of work ahead of you when you know that its unlikely to be that impossible to put in an option that should make it take a few seconds.

In the absence of that sort of feature being implemented (which I'd say is unlikely at this stage), I think it'd be great if people just uploaded individual databases exclusively made up of low-level fighters that can fill out capped regional promotions. Regeneration on or off doesn't matter as people can change that all at the same time if they want to (I don't mind if no render fighters come good because if need be I just render something up for them).

The only problem is the range of debut dates/birth dates. For instance I run a game starting in 1989 which means most of my no-name fighters debut in the early nineties. If it is impossible to add a way to change these all at once (i.e. + or - a set number of years) in the editor, this would probably be a fairly menial task.

Archived