RELEASE: One Year Later - CVerse 2011

Let me say this.

I don't care how "believable" the backstory is (like the fact that any of us could run a wrestling promotion is 'realistic'), I am having a BLAST running CWWF. The primary reason for that is, I get to work with Victoria Stone, who has always been the unattainable for me (since I won't run NOTBPW). Her character just writes itself for me.

EDIT: The only move I question is having Victoria Stone (world class booker at 92 skill) hire her sister in law (awful at 53 skill) as head booker and not convince her husband (71 skill) to do it instead. That is assuming she didn't want to do it herself.

But when Sean comes back, OMG talk about the bidding war!

• 3 weeks later...

My dynasty using this mod is possibly my favourite game ever - have been playing solidly for about a week now! (And am about 2 1/2 years past the actual point I've got to in the dynasty...)

Awesome, awesome job Nachtfalter!

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. You motivated me to at least make some small changes, give more CWR talent written contracts, include some of Self's rerenders (I always loved the New Wave ones, especially) and a handful of minor bugfixes for a modest 1.01 version of the mod. I updated the main download link in the first post, but you can also click here.

Also, Phreak's CWR graphics are now properly included and he's mentioned in the Contributing Artists file (which I believe I may not even have included in the previous re-up). Thanks for those, Phreak - the logo is giving CWR a nice ECW feel ;)

Since there are no major changes, it's obviously not worth abandoning any running games, but if you just stumbled upon this mod, you can get a slightly superior version of it now.

Archived