WWF/E: An Interactive Diary

Hi everybody!

So this is my first attempt at a diary for quite some time! I want to try and do something a bit different, something that will require a little help from you. I want to make this an interactive diary. Interactive in that I want you, the readers, to decide the outcome of the matches, who should be pushed and a whole manner of other factors.

I'd like this to be a WWF/WWE diary as this is the promotion I am most familiar with. Other than that, it's up to you! What time period should it be?

Modern Day

Please chose from the following options! Majority rules, so the time period with the most votes wins!

PS. My vote is for 1997, but will only be used in the result of a tie.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>You sit at your Stealth cresent desk with wood modesty panel. It is the year 2011, January first to be exact, and in front of you lies a chart of all current champions and their prospective opponents. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">RAW</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Atop the list sits The Miz. Ahhh, Mike The Miz! What a year he has had, and now here he stands, but three months from Wrestlemania, with The WWE Championship around his waist...or perhaps over his shoulder, as is the fashion. With The Royal Rumble at the end of the month, he needs a challenger, but who shall it be? </p><p> </p><p>

Perhaps his one time tag team partner John Morrison? A man with whom he has much previous, and a man who is perhaps deserving of a push akin to his former partners. Or what about John Cena? The Golden Egg, layed by The WWE Goose, is always there or thereabouts in the title picture. Finally, there is Randy Orton. The Viper lost his title to The Miz, and there is a built in rivalry, but are the WWE Universe longing for something different?</p><p> </p><p>

Daniel Bryan is the current US champ. His grizzled mentor William Regal is chomping at the bit to wrestle the championship away from his protoge, but David Otunga and King Sheamus would also both make great challengers for different reasons.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:24px;">SMACKDOWN</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Over on the blue side of the equasion, Edge has just won The World Heavyweight Championship for the sixth time. Shall he continue his feud with The Big Red Machine? Or how about reigniting his longstanding aggression against the littlest big man Rey Mysterio? Or how about you pull the killswitch and allow Christian to exact some retribution on his former partner and best friend?</p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler is the Intercontinental champion, and a swathe of challengers stand in his wake. The three most noticeable are Jack Swagger, The All American American, The High Flying Kofi Kingston, and 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes, but who will you chose?</p><p> </p><p>

There are, of course, many other decisions to make, but deciding these challengers, who will all get their opportunity at The Royal Rumble, will go a long way to determining The Road To Wrestlemania.</p><p> </p><p>

At The Royal Rumble, The Miz will face;</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>A) John Morrison</p><p> </p><p>

B) John Cena</p><p> </p><p>

C) Randy Orton</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Edge will Face;</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>A) Kane</p><p> </p><p>

B) Rey Mysterio</p><p> </p><p>

C) Christian</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Daniel Bryan will face;</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>A) William Regal</p><p> </p><p>

B) David Otunga</p><p> </p><p>

C) Sheamus</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler will face;</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>A) Jack Swagger</p><p> </p><p>

B) Kofi Kingston</p><p> </p><p>

C) Cody Rhodes.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>At The Royal Rumble, The Miz will face;</p><p>

A) John Morrison</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Nice change of pace, and it's about time!</em></p><p> </p><p>

Edge will Face;</p><p>

C) Christian</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I mean really now</em></p><p> </p><p>

Daniel Bryan will face;</p><p>

C) Sheamus</p><p> </p><p>

<em>As much of a Regal mark as I am, I'm even more of a Sheamus mark.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler will face;</p><p>

A) Jack Swagger</p><p> </p><p>

<em>A face would make more sense, but eh, I'm tired of Kofi in the midcard title picture.</em></p>

<p>At The Royal Rumble, The Miz will face;</p><p> </p><p>

A) John Morrison</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

A) Kane</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Daniel Bryan will face;</p><p> </p><p>

A) William Regal</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler will face;</p><p> </p><p>

B) Kofi Kingston</p>

<p>At The Royal Rumble, The Miz will face;</p><p> </p><p>

A) John Morrison</p><p> </p><p>

A) Kane</p><p> </p><p>