CGC: You Call That Entertainment?

<p>-Elimination Match- <strong>The DeColts </strong>vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) <em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">An optimistic B</span></em></p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. <strong>Joey Poison ©</strong> <em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Solid C</span></em></p><p>

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- <strong>The Dirty White Boys</strong> vs. Maxmillion & Grayson ©<em>Never liked Stevie being held down by Max, so the sooner they lose the belts the sooner they can split a </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">D+</span></em><em> rating experience may bring it up</em></p><p>

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- <strong>Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) </strong>vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball)</p><p>

<em>I think this team is more over, </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">D</span></em></p><p>

<strong>-Shane Nelson</strong> vs. Vin Tanner</p><p>

<em>Shanes got a futer, Phils only in the promotion because of Phil </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">D+</span></em></p><p>

-Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong></p><p>

<em>Garg's being pushed, I think he'll hurt Whippy so bad he will stop being a ******* little bitch (Fingers crossed) </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">D+</span></em><em>.</em></p><p>

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. <strong>The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)</strong></p><p>

<em>You promised they'd be jobbed</em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> D-</span></em></p>

<p>-Elimination Match- <strong>The DeColts</strong> vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) - B+</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Good old fashion come from behind face victory</span></p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- <strong>Thrill Seeker</strong> vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © - C</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">A guy can hope can't he?</span></p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. <strong>Maxmillion & Grayson ©</strong> - C-</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Young guys have a better upside than the DWB</span></p><p> </p><p>

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- <strong>Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN)</strong> vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball) - C</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">No clue, both have good upsides.</span></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>Shane Nelson</strong> vs. Vin Tanner - C-</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">In USPW, Tanner would win. But Nelson takes it in CGC</span></p><p> </p><p>

-Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong> - D+</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Can anybody say squash?</span></p><p> </p><p>

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. <strong>The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)</strong> - D-</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">I'll go with your good old (No Pun intended) USPW-worthy guys.</span></p>

<p>-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. <strong>Elite</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. <strong>Joey Poison</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- <strong>The Dirty White Boys</strong> vs. Maxmillion & Grayson ©</p><p> </p><p>

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- <strong>Jimmy Idol, Jacob Jett & The Hotshots</strong> vs. Firehawk, Elder Moe & Starlight Express</p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>Shane Nelson</strong> vs. Vin Tanner</p><p> </p><p>

-Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>The Little Canadians</strong> vs. The Soldiers of Fortune</p>

<p>-Elimination Match- <strong>The DeColts</strong> vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley)</p><p>

<em>Match starts evenly, Elite eliminates a DeColt (probably Ricky), starts to gain momentum, eventually a 2-on-1 situation, and either Jack or Alex pull off a come-from-behind win. Yay. </em><strong>B</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. <strong>Joey Poison ©</strong></p><p>

<em>Although I can tolerate Thrill Seeker now with that new render you've made for him, the "Cowabungas!" and Poison being the top of the division won't give him the title. Nice and easy retain. </em><strong>C</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> -CGC Tag Team Championship Match- <strong>The Dirty White Boys</strong> vs. Maxmillion & Grayson ©</p><p>

<em>Quite honestly, I can't stand Max. And The Dirty White Boys seem like "better" champions to me. I don't know, maybe it's all my experience in Canada is from reading Self's FCK dynasty. </em><strong>D+</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> -Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- <strong>Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN)</strong> vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball)</p><p>

<em>Huge potential in both squads, so by having Jett and DWN, Team One gets the win. </em><strong>D+</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> -<strong>Shane Nelson</strong> vs. Vin Tanner</p><p>

<em>This will be the match that I make a concession stand break in. That is, take a break. Not break in the concession stand. Well, I don't know...the DeColts make a lot of money somehow... </em><strong>D</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> -Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong></p><p>

<em>I'm sowwy, Whippy. I want you to win the match, but you are the jobbing one in this one-sided stowyline. Gawgantuan wins this one easilwy. </em><strong>D+</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong> -The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. <strong>The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><em>You said that The Little Canadians were gonna job their brains out... </em><strong>E+</strong></p>

<p>-Elimination Match- <strong>The DeColts</strong> vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley)</p><p> </p><p>

* unless there be a nasty swerve and a DeColt joints Elite, im just calling it DeColts by DQ * </p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. <strong>Joey Poison </strong>©</p><p> </p><p>

* im gonna keep my money on Poison cause I cant really picture the title on anyone else in that match * </p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. <strong>Maxmillion & Grayson</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

* The singles ranks are steady enough that Max and Gray can keep title for a bit longer * </p><p> </p><p>

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match-<strong> Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN)</strong> vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball)</p><p> </p><p>

* I just really hate Huey Cannonball *</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

-Shane Nelson vs. <strong>Vin Tanner</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*I like Vin, he is a steady vet* </p><p> </p><p>

-Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*Can't have your monster lose to the clown, hopefully Whippy wont die*</p><p> </p><p>

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. <strong>The Soldiers of Fortune </strong>(Two old guys)</p><p> </p><p>

*Old Guys rule con queso*</p>

<p>-Elimination Match- </p><p>

The DeColts vs. <strong>Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley)</strong> - <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(B)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Given Jacob's joy at seeing Ricky get made to cry like a girl, and also to maybe shake things up a little... A B seems fairly consistent with the main event grades.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- </p><p>

Thrill Seeker vs. <strong>Bobby Thomas</strong> vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © - <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(C+)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Because why not.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- </p><p>

The Dirty White Boys vs. <strong>Maxmillion & Grayson ©</strong> - <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(C-)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Slight guess, but I see something of a wheel-spinning defence here. And everyone in here is decent... but not great.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- </p><p>

<strong>Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN)</strong> vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball) - <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(C-)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Seems like the stronger team to me. Don't think most of them are over enough to score a great rating though.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-<strong>Shane Nelson</strong> vs. Vin Tanner - <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>(D+)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Vin Tanner is as old as the hills, Shane is actually worth getting behind.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-Whippy The Clown vs. <strong>Gargantuan</strong> - <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>(D)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>GARGANTUAN. SMASH.</em></p><p> </p><p>

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. <strong>The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)</strong> - <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(D-)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>If only because they are a lot more over right now.</em></p>

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) (B-)

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © (C+)

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson © (C-)

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball) (D)

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner (E+)

-Whippy The Clown vs. Gargantuan (D)

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys) (D-)

OK, this is my first C-Verse diary I have read let alone predicted. So I might be a "ways off" but good diary so far. Especially the Sarcasm. Gotta love that.

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley)

Someone is going to turn, and believe it or not, I wouldnt be suprised if its not "lil Ricky"

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison ©

Poison to retain. Dont ask me why. I just feel it that way.

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson ©

No Comment

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball)

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner

-Whippy The Clown vs. Gargantuan

Unless you are going to do a Spike Dudley type storyline or a Danny Havoc one where the lil guy overcomes the giant, I think Happy Gilmore says it best...

"YOUR GONNA DIE CLOWN!!!!"

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)

The Job Squad shall remain that way.

Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) - Chandler sole survivior , earning shot at Jack DeColt at luck of the draw- (B+)

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison ©

LaGrenier first, then Thomas, Then finally Thrillseeker (B-)

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson © ©

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball)

Total Sweep for team Idol of jobbers (C-)

- Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner (D)

-Whippy The Clown vs. Gargantuan (C-)

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys) (E)

Wow, somebody actually saved that Duberry Excess alt I made nearly 4 years ago. :p

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) (B)

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © ©

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson © (D+)

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball) (C-)

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner (D+)

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys) (E+)

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (B)

Honestly could go either way, given the fact that you have made no secret that the DeColts vs Elite storyline is 'tired' to put it mildly, perhaps you might do something shocking and pull the trigger on one of the DeColts turning heel. I'll pick the Elite here anyway, added to the fact that Stranton doesn't have a particularly high opinion of Ricky.

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © ©

Poison retains in what should be a fairly decent match

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson © (D+)

The Dirty White Boys should make for pretty solid bad ass champions going forward, Maximillion and Grayson seem thrown together.

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol, Jacob Jett & The Hotshots vs. Firehawk, Elder Moe & Starlight Express (D)

Jacob Jett's side seems stronger, especially considering the fact he is teaming up with your favourite team.

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner (D+)

This looks like one of those put two midcarders together (one a rising star, one a past his sell by date veteran) with nothing better to do type of feuds. The veteran being the heel here takes the first win, by 'outsmarting' the plucky youngster.

The clown is getting squashed, the fact that CGC is more of a pop fed than a performance one, will mean that this should actually get a respectable grade as opposed to a completely sucky one.

-The Little Canadians vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (E+)

The soldiers may be two old guys, but these two old guys have championships behind and are respected by the fans, the little jobbers won't be getting the win here.

OOC: Damn, wasn't really expecting this kind of response for what's sure to be a fairly crappy PPV. Good to see some old names from my USPW 65 days predicting again and welcome to the new ones. Now I'll have to try to make the PPV live up to expectations. Should be up some time tomorrow for those who still want to get predictions in.

Wow, somebody actually saved that Duberry Excess alt I made nearly 4 years ago. :p
Took me forever to find it too, but I couldn't resist using The Du.

<hr>

"Well, Jacob, it's been a week and you're still here. Looks like you really cleared that up." Alex says to me as he sits at his desk.

"I just have to find one person with a brain. Just one." I reply.

"Good luck with that Jacob, but now it's time for you to do your job. I hope you've been thinking about that."

"Actually I've spent most of my time reading some law and then referencing the dictionary for the big words I don't really understand. I think I get about half of what I read."

"And just how much is that?"

"About 20 pages."

"Hmm, that's almost three a day. Soon you'll be reading at a 2nd grade level."

"Hey, I can read just fine."

"Write as well. Who gave you permission to post your reviews of Viberts last two shows online."

"My conscience."

"Well your conscience is an idiot. CGC's new head booker trashing his own company, the workers in it, my brother!"

"It's not my fault he's a whiny little bitch. Besides it was market research."

"You better have a damn good explanation."

"The comments section. It's like research gold, I found out everything I need to know from the very people who watch the show. Or just read about it online and gripe about it anyways, but nevertheless, I found s*** out."

"You found out how to be an arm chair booker."

"The best kind."

"Jacob, you're not in some kind of fantasy or dream where I pick up the phone, call somebody I've never heard of and just give him the job of being my head booker, responsible for the company my father built and let you run willy nilly all over doing whatever the hell you want. This is reality, kid and meeting it can feel like a slap to the face but that stinging sensation means you've met and reality is indeed a bitch."

"You're not going to bitchslap me, are you?"

He sighs, "You really don't get it, do you? You're the new head booker. I'm trusting you with my companies image, its presentation to the public, its growth, its stars. Are you getting this?"

"Why are you trusting me with all this? I mean, you know I don't want to be here."

"Well, you are here."

"Yeah, but you know I'm going home as soon as everything's cleared up."

"And what if it isn't cleared up? What then?"

"I met a very nice Canadian Coyote the other day outside Home Depot. He says he might be able to 'help' me across the border."

"Then what's stopping you?"

"His exorbitant rates. I don't think he realizes America is in the middle of a bit of a recession."

"Of course."

"So, why did you hire me?"

"Because, Jacob, that producer you went to Vancouver to meet, he's a friend of mine. He sent me your script and I read it. It was very amateurish, but it had potential. I've seen your resume and know you were working at USPW before all this happened."

"You haven't called Mr. Strong, have you?"

"No, I can't stand that old bastard."

"So then... you read my script."

"Yes, I read your script. Just like I mentioned a few moments ago."

"So that's really why you bailed me out and gave me this job, my script?"

"You may do what Vibert was supposed to, to bring this company to the forefront. To no longer be the Canadian SWF, for the SWF to be the American CGC. For this company to be a national force, for people to want to watch wrestling again."

"And you think I can do that."

"Not really, but it's worth a shot, isn't it?"

"Well, I do have some ideas."

"Fine, let's hear them."

I spent the next twenty minutes with Alex going over my plans for the company and how to shake things up along with getting approval on all of my recent hirings. At the end of the meeting it really felt like I had won him over on my ideas at that CGC was going to be entering The Stranton Era very soon. Well, it probably won't be called that, that would be a bit narcissistic of me. I'll call it something else, like the Post-Elite/DeColt era, The Golden Era, The Attitude Era. Eh, I'll come up with something. As I got out the door of his office I ran into Phil Vibert who himself was waiting for his appointment with Alex. He greeted me, seeming pretty happy.

"So, how did your meeting go?"

"It went well. I think it went well."

"Did you present him with ideas?"

"Yeah, I think he liked them."

"Planning to shake things up, are we?"

"Uh, yeah, kinda. Out with the old, in with the new, ya know. Not that you're the old or anything. And no offence to the old or anything, not trying to offend you." Smooth Jay, smooth

"I read your reviews of my work." Eep.

Not knowing what to say I just stand there grinning like an idiot for a moment before trying a diplomatic approach. "Oh, really? What did you think?"

"A word of advice. Simply put Jacob, people don't like change. I planned to shake up this company when I got here as I'm sure you do. I had this great idea where I would turn the DeColts heel and Elite face, but the crowd just didn't take. I soon realized these people were stuck in their ways. The DeColts are national heroes only behind The Stones, Rocky & Bullwinkle and the guy who invented Maple Syrup Beer. Learn from my mistakes Jay, don't try to shake things up, it's not going to work out. Have a good one kiddo, I have to go meet Alex."

Despite the fact that he just ended that with calling me kiddo, he does have somewhat of a valid point. People do hate change. I once tried to buy my dad a new pine air freshener for his truck. He spit on it and threw it out the window saying his old one worked fine. It smelled like dead fish in there. I had planned on doing a few things rashly and immediately, but easing into them may be the better way to go. This may take some thought.

Off to my batcave, a.k.a. my motel room. It does have a bat in it though. It won't leave...

<hr>

(OOC: For those who may not remember Smarky, the man does not speak for me. Winners are Smarkys choice, ratings are my own predictions from before running the card.)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t206/Jsilver532/CGC/Smarky.png

Smarky McBitchalot's Magical Prediction 8-Ball

Let's take a look at what the little Canadian promotion without a Stone is spewing out vehemently this month.

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite

Didn't I see this match last year? And the year before that? And before that one? Oh, no, I'm sorry, I'm wrong. The last 8 years they had a different silent assassin in their group so this match is completely fresh. F***ing monkeys can't come up with anything original, can they? DeColts win because they own the joint and the egotistical bastards won't do the job. (B-)

COWABUNGA Bitches ~! ©

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson ©

Can anybody say Zzzzz? I can, and I probably will during this match. Why is this even happening? How did the DWB become the contenders? Why are Maxmillion and Grayson even together? Seriously, can anybody tell me why these two are together? This team makes no sense. Did I miss something? Who booked this crap? Champions to retain for lack of originality or caring. (D)

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol, Jacob Jett & The Hotshots vs. Firehawk, Elder Moe & Starlight Express

Who the f*** are these people? And who the hell gave them their gimmicks? A jehovah's witness? A british rockstar? An anarchist? Who booked this crap? Fire Stranton! (D-)

-Shane Nelson w/ Jenny Playmate vs. Vin Tanner

Let's see, old fart with an ex-booker supporting him vs. Mr. Nice Guy who has a chick with big hooters in his corner. Winner is the cameraman who gets me the best angles on Jenny's tatas. (D+)

I predict the first live, televised murder of a clown. Guy can dream, can't he? (D+)

-The Little Canadians vs. The Soldiers of Fortune

Who cares? No really, who cares? I want to meet them and mock them relentlessly. I predict no one gives a flying f***. Oh look, I'm right. (E+)

<hr>

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t206/Jsilver532/CGC/CGCElimination.png

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KbMjkvGmd0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KbMjkvGmd0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="30" height="25"></embed></object>

Official Preview for CGC Elimination

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley)

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys)

Predictions welcome, as always 3 pts for correct winner, 1 pt for correct match rating. Top three predictors will get a prize this month. The prizes right now are some type of guest writer spot i.e. I write up a segment/angle for your dynasty or vice-versa, custom merchandise of your choice or an E-pat on the back for a job well done. I'm open to suggestions as well.

Awesome. I come back and have some J Silver to keep me entertained.

-Elimination Match- The DeColts vs. Elite (Chandler, DaLay & Deeley) (B)

-CGC Canadian Championship Elimination Match- Thrill Seeker vs. Bobby Thomas vs. Philippe LaGrenier vs. Joey Poison © (C+)

-CGC Tag Team Championship Match- The Dirty White Boys vs. Maxmillion & Grayson © (C+)

-Newcomers Elimination Tag Match- Jimmy Idol (Prudence), Jacob Jett & The Hotshots (Vessey & DWN) vs. Firehawk (Steven Parker), Elder Moe (Citizen X) & Starlight Express (Stardust & Freelight/Cannonball) (C-)

-Shane Nelson vs. Vin Tanner (D)

-Whippy The Clown vs. Gargantuan (D+)

-The Little Canadians (Quibble & Price) vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Two old guys) (D-)

Archived