<p>Well...I didn't like WMMA 2 but WMMA 3 got me back.</p><p> </p><p>

Also a bit of warning if you haven't been browsing the forums, certain problems in WMMA 2 seems to be the reverse in WMMA 3. I'm not really sure which ones since i never had WMMA 2 and it didn't really entered my mind but it's something that you can't figure out from the demo.</p><p> </p><p>

Also you may want to back-up your patches. (Unless you're going for 1.1 anyway) They tend to produce wilder differences in the pbps than the old patches I've experienced when WMMA was still around.</p><p> </p><p>

Other than that, the important thing is to look at some of the threads about stats being useless, match ratings and pbp not matching, tons of repetitive contract buttons, fog of war being easily abusable and hype not working.</p><p> </p><p>

If all these things sound like minor issues to you and it isn't like you are saving cash specifically for ONE game then it's worth cashing in although I'm still on the fence whether I would prefer 3 to 1 since I had lower expectations for it and yet it exceeded my preferences at the time while 3's main selling point to me is the stylistic pbp, tons of default fighters and company takeovers without some of the things that turned me off from 2 like the lack of bios and the weird fatigue thing going on in pbp.</p>

Archived