Supreme Wrestling Federation: Under Pressure

Thanks for all the comments and predictions, as always, and a big welcome to joehelmer who managed 4/5 in his debut predictions. :)

Thank, I'm a little bit surprise but I will try to catch up as I just read the last pages. But it will be nice to follow a fellow SWF writer. :)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SWF SUPREME TV MARCH 23rd 2010

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_jhd5.jpg

Rich Money vs Akima Brave

Rich Money's removal from the World Title scene, thanks to the three title challenge limit, will have come as a big blow. Fortunately for 'Hard Cash' Sam Keith's shock re-debut at Awesome Impact 2010 has provided him with a great distraction to occupy him until his chance at the big one comes back around in around ten week's time. But first, the richest man in professional wrestling must face off against a two-time World Tag team champion in the shape of Samoan Akima Brave. Brave has had mixed luck this year, but with a new GM imminent, both he and his partner will be looking to make a positive first impression.

Big Smack Scott vs Lobster Warrior

Big Smack Scott has told anyone who will listen that 2010 is the year of the Smacker. Fortunately very few people are listening. If Scott wants his premonition to come true then a victory over Lobster Warrior would be a decent start, but with the 'Deep Sea Ninja' on top form of late it will certainly be no easy ride.

Steve Frehley vs John Greed

Steve Frehley's return at Awesome Impact 2010 was cheered by almost everybody inside the sold-out Manhattan arena. Everyone, that is, except for The Brotherhood. Frehley's interruption, which would cost Vengeance his match with Joe Sexy, has been taken as a personal slight by John Greed who was quick to challenge Frehley to a match. Although well-travelled, Greed has little experience in a match of this magnitude, and Frehley is sure to be the 'Eighth Deadly Sins' toughest challenge to date.

sXe World Tag Team Title Open Challenge Match

sXe vs The Biggz Boyz

Last week World Tag Team Champions sXe declared an challenge to any willing tag team in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. That call was answer by Bart and Brett Biggz who, despite being on the losing side of a great match last week, will want to add another belt to their already considerable collection. It doesn't need noting that the confidence of Gilmore and McClean is at an all time high, and many believe that the pair will have a less-than-honest Plan B should things not go their way.

Christian Faith vs Runaway Train (World Title #1 Contenders Match)

Rumour has it that our new General Manager's first action in his new role was to book this match. Whether or not that is the case, the Supreme Galaxy have a real fight in store as two old foes clash once again in the blue and gold squared circle. The reinvigorated Christian Faith has his eye on Eric Eisen's title, and on toppling his Corporation, while Runaway Train's stuttering start to 2010 took a positive turn after his demolition of Robbie Retro last week. With so much on the line expect a tense encounter, one that might turn the clock back, and one that might see you dig out that old When Hell Freezes Over 2005 DVD!

Plus, our new General Manager is revealed, Jack Giedroyc will be in action against Everest, and Enforcer Roberts and Marat Khoklov are the guests on Robbie Retro's Tuesday Night Fever.

Quick Picks

sXe vs The Biggz Boyz (sXe World Tag Team Title Open Challenge Match)

Things haven't been great this week, so I haven't had chance to read it, I won't bore anyone with the details but I'm sure I will get round to it.

Guest cmdrsam

Money needs to be kept strong for what looks to be an up coming feud with Sam Keith and for when his next World Title shot eventually does come back round.

Unless you're seriously pushing the Smacker or this is going to be the start of a programme between these two, my tip is on the Lobster to get the win and stay in North American Championship contention.

There is no way that Greed should go over Frehley at this stage, but for I don't think Frehley's win be all that satisfactory either. What I see is Frehley dominating the match, but not getting the pinfall victory when the rest of the Brotherhood interfere to cause the DQ win.

Routine title defence, Biggz are only getting this shot because they're answering an open challenge not that they've actually earned the right to.

Faith's very much involved in the main storyline right now and with the champion being a heel you need a strong babyface that the fans can get behind, Train on the other hand has been involved in throwaway mid card matches and despite no longer being the most hated man on the roster is still not exactly Mr Popular amongst the SWF fanbase.

Oooh, I'm intrigued by the new GM, but poor Jerry... the guy can't even pack up his things without being made to look bad by the end of the segment. ;)

Is this a real question?

Looks like some momentum being handed back to Lobby unless you've got something brewing between these two.

Despite his protestations, Greed isn't yet near Frehley's level in the SWF pecking order, but although Frehley wins, I suspect he isn't in for an enjoyable evening.

The Biggz will put in a decent showing, but sXe will be too much for them.

I've seen nothing to suggest that there's any reasoning to having Train set as the #1 contender (muddling in the midcard, without always winning and no real storyline powering him), so this is a classic rematch that will put Faith straight into poleposition for the title hunt.

Money is way more over.

Lobster have been more important so far

Greed will look dangerous but I don´t see him winning this one

Standard title defense for sXe.

Faith is still on top while Train is basically gatekeeper.

Money is World title material (even if he can't go against Eisen for the title for the next three months) and Brave just isn't on his level.

Love a bit of the Lobby and he should better BSS, but anything can happen I suppose.

Frehely will win by DQ I reckon. Greed will realise he is overmatched and either Vengeance or Atlas will cost the match.

sXe are riddled with character and unfortunately for the Biggz Boyz, they aren't capable of winning the titles at this moment in time.

Now I understand why you re-rendered Train; still, he ain't going against Eisen for the title.

QUICK PICKS

Akima is still not up to Money's level. Unless they Kid Toma join the fray and fight Money 2-on-1. DQ or not, it's Hard Cash's victory.

You put many tag workers on single matches this week. It leads to me thinking that Laramee will be on the ringside, providing the Milk Guy some support. But Lobby has proven himself from time to time that he has what it takes to fight against all odds. I pick Lobby here.

Well, I'm pretty sure this is a DQ victory for Frehley. He's too over to be pinned by Greed, but even though Frehley loses, it's because Greed's faction is cheating. I bet that Vengeance will appear at the top of the ramp without any action, providing distraction, while Atlas sneaking to bust Frehly from behind.

Quick Pick 101: When the Biggz Boyz are on a match, pick their opponent.

A runaway train is unstoppable, but a deep faith is always capable of defying anything.

As much as it would be awesome if there was an upset, Money has to win this.

I went with my heart over my head on this one.

Not sure for this one. Out of the two I prefer Frehley, so he gets my vote even though I think Greed's cronies will swing it in his favour.

I don't think it's the right time or place for sXe to lose their belts.

Christian Faith all the way!

Rich is money so he dominates.

Lobby begins the slow-burn change to his real name.

Greed's Brotherhood makes mince meat out of Frehley, causing the DQ.

Because sXe means we're better than you.

Push the Train and shock the world!

Thanks for all the predictions so far, folks! My plan was for the show to be up sometime tomorrow but that is not going to happen, unfortunately. New laptop, more problems it seems. Hopefully I'll be able to sort them out in the next couple of days (before I push it out of a window) and then I can finish the show (which isn't far from complete, to be fair).

Thanks again, and for being so patient! :D

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SuperstaroftheWeek.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RunawayTrain.jpg

RUNAWAY TRAIN

TITLE HISTORY: SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT (2) (2005-06, 2006-07)

CGC WORLD (2) (1993-94, 1994)

HEIGHT: 6'11''

WEIGHT: 317lb

SIGNATURE MOVES: Train of Pain (Avalanche followed by Spinning Spinebuster), Train Wreck (Spinning Elevated Powerbomb)

HOMETOWN: Detroit, MI

Detroit-born Barry Bowen is best known to the Supreme Galaxy as the fearsome Runaway Train. Bowen first came to prominence in Canada where under his real name he won the CGC World title on two occasions in the early 1990s, feuding with the famous DeColt family in the process.

Bowen was signed to the Supreme Wrestling Federation in the summer of 2000, where he would become ‘The Unstoppable’ Runaway Train. Train debuted in style when, as a surprise entrant, he eliminated eight men in the Welcome to the Jungle 2000’s battle royal. Train was eliminated by eventual winner Masked Patriot, but his performance in that match signalled the beginning of a new era in sports entertainment.

Teaming up with The Guru, Runaway Train would go on to feud with Masked Patriot for almost nine months, culminating in a cage match in the main event of the February 16th Supreme TV. Train would be victorious, in what would prove to be Patriot’s final match in the SWF. Stand-out feuds with Freddie Datsun and Rory McCallum would occupy the brains and brawn team of Guru and Train over the next few years before the World Heavyweight title beckoned.

In January 2005 the most prestigious title in wrestling would end up in Bowen's hands, ending Christian Faith’s eleven month title reign in the process. The victory at When Hell Freezes Over cemented Train’s role as the most feared, and dominant, of all the rule-breakers in the SWF. Train would hold the belt for just over 1 year (340 days, to be exact) before losing a hard fought encounter with Steve Frehley, whose meteoric rise in the SWF had begun only two years earlier. During the match Train suffered a knee injury that would keep him out of action for almost six months, but when he returned he did so with a bang, defeating Christian Faith at The Supreme Challenge 25 in his comeback match. From there Bowen turned his attentions back to the man who took his title, and injured him in the process, Steve Frehley. At Let The Games Begin, Train would triumph over the Dark Destroyer, thanks in no small part to The Guru, who nailed Frehley with the belt to decide the match. Train’s second SWF title reign would last around eight months before he was defeated by another fast-rising superstar, Jack Bruce, in August of 2007.

Since then Train’s age, and injuries, may have slowed him down but there’s one thing that you can count on with Barry Bowen – this Runaway Train is definitely ‘Unstoppable’.<hr>

Fingers crossed the show will be up sometime tomorrow, if you were wanting to get any last minute predictions in. And of course, thanks for all your comments so far!

It's Tuesday March 23rd 2010...

...Coming to you from Des Moines, IA...

...LIVE in front of 10,000 fans, this is...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_kam.jpg

SWF SUPREME TV!

Your Announce Team

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AnaGarcia.jpg

Peter Michaels – Ana Garcia

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/BlackFade.jpg

MICHAELS: Hello and welcome to SWF's Supreme TV! I'm Peter Michaels, alongside Ana Garcia, and let me tell you - this Des Moines arena is noisy!

GARCIA: Sure is Pete, a great atmosphere here tonight, and with Christian and Money in the ring already - I don't blame them!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SamKeith.jpg

...Allow Me To Introduce Your New General Manager...

With the pyrotechnics and the announce team's introductions out of the way we head straight to the ring where Christian Faith and Rich Money, dressed in casual jeans and trenchcoat and fine Italian suit respectively, stand patiently, microphones in hand. As if to reiterate our announcers’ comments, the Des Moines raises the volume every time one of the men puts the microphone to his lips. When Faith signals for the audience to let him begin they duly oblige.

Christian Faith: Last week Rich and I got in one hell of a fight with Sam Keith and Eric Eisen. Now, I’ll admit that I was a little…caught up in the moment…and I missed the referee’s counting. But Rich and I have been thinking – that is no ending for the fans to see – so how about Eric Eisen and Sam Keith come to the ring, right about now, and we’ll finish what we started!”

Rich Money: Just before we begin I’d like to point something out. Sam Keith is a very lucky man. If it wasn’t for Chief Two Eagles then I would have wrapped that pipe around Keith’s head! You see, Rich Money keeps tabs on everyone who screws him over, and at the moment The Corporation have the biggest outstanding bill. The World is Watching may be two weeks away, but everyone in the Supreme Galaxy can write it in their diaries – Rich Money vs Sam Keith!”

The crowd go wild at Money’s announcement, but they soon turn to boos as the JumboTron sitting above the Empire Gateway fills with images of The Corporation. Sam Keith and Eric Eisen both appear in their matching suits and as they make their way confidently towards the ring the two share a joke, no doubt at their rivals’ expense. Keith and Eisen circle the ring, collect two microphones and climb cautiously through the ropes. With four fairly big competitors in the ring at the same time, the squared circle looks a little full, especially when the four men square up to each other.

Eric Eisen: Last week you were saved by the bell, Faith. Keith and I had you begging for mercy and you know it!”

Faith: Sorry, I must have taken a blow to the head, because there ain’t no way in hell I’d be beggin’ to a snivelling rat like you!”

Eisen: Ooohh. Big talk, Faith. But after all these months, who has the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder!?”

Money: Eisen, I hope you keep that belt for another three months – no offence Christian – because it’ll give me one really good reason to slap that smug grin off your face. But in the meantime, Samuel here looks like he needs reintroducing to the Supreme Wrestling Federation properly. Things have changed since 1975 old man, and the quicker you learn that the better things will be!”

Keith: Old man. 1975. Witty. You haven’t been a top dog in this company for five minutes, let along 15 years. When you’ve made a mark, when you’ve made history, then you can run your mouth to me, Money.”

Eisen: And as for your challenge – we’re not exactly dressed for the occasion…but bring it on!”

Just as Eisen looks set to strike Faith the arena is filled with the sound of a chainsaw, smashing glass, and a police siren - a theme reminiscent of a certain former hardcore promotion's TV introduction. The Des Moines auditorium is covered in flashing blue and red lights as our ring announcer begins to explain this unfamiliar entrance…

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, please let me introduce - from Queens, New York via Tokyo, Japan – the NEW General Manager of the Supreme Wrestling Federation…

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/HenryLee.jpg

…HENRY LEE!”

The audience, and the four men in the ring, are stunned by the identity of the new General Manager, but the DaVE icon’s arrival is met with huge cheers from the Iowa fans.

Henry Lee: Thank you – it’s good to finally be here in the SWF! First of all, let me say that standing in the ring right now are four of the most terrific wrestlers in the SWF…nay, the world. But I’m here to keep order and frankly boys, this isn’t order. So when I click my fingers three of you are going to leave the ring - Christian Faith, Eric Eisen and Sam Keith. You will go to the back, you will NOT fight, you will NOT attack one another. Christian Faith you have a match tonight against Runaway Train – you will be wanting to prepare for that match. Sam Keith – you will indeed face Rich Money at The World is Watching. Eric Eisen – you can wipe that shocked expression off your face, I won’t bite. Much. Rich Money – you’ll be stopping in this ring, because in a couple of minutes you’ll be facing the Samoan Akima Brave!

Damn, it’s good to be in charge!”

The crowd cheer again as Lee makes his way to the back, leaving the four men in the ring on edge. Eisen looks tempted to disobey the new GM and smash his title belt into Faith’s face, but in the end he relents and together with Keith makes his way slowly to the back.

MICHAELS: Henry Lee is the new General Manager! The Icon of Insanity is here!

GARCIA: And what a time to make your entrance!

MICHAELS: Right, and I'm being told that the Faith vs Train main event was arranged by Lee on his flight over from Japan - talk about making an immediate impression!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AkimaBrave-1.jpg

RICH MONEY vs AKIMA BRAVE

This opening match showed the Supreme Galaxy, Henry Lee and The Corporation, exactly why Rich Money has been a World Title contender for the previous three months. The ‘Lone Wolf’ may have joined the SWF at the same time as Akima Brave – way back in 2005 – but their paths have taken them to wildly different places. Akima Brave, a former two-time World Tag Team champion with Kid Toma is definitely more suited to tag wrestling and looked more than a little lost without his partner to back him up. Money, meanwhile, looked in no mood to play around and a great seven minute match came to a close when ‘Hard Cash’ hit the Bank Roll on his Samoan opponent.

YOUR WINNER IN 6:44...RICH MONEY!

GARCIA: Making a point much?

MICHAELS: Rich Money certainly didn't hold back there.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Vengeance.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Atlas.jpg

...A Dark Plot, A Dark Brotherhood...

The action cuts backstage for the first time this evening, and we are immediately taken to a bleak corner of the Des Moines auditorium. Through the eyes of our shaky cameraman we see Atlas, John Greed and Vengeance shrouded in darkness and deep in discussion. The group are far enough away that we cannot hear their conversation, but from the trio’s body language it is plain for all to see that whatever they are discussing is not meant for anyone else to hear. After a minute or two the three nod to each other, before heading their separate ways. Unfortunately for the cameraman Atlas chooses to walk straight towards him and he doesn’t look happy! It would appear that one of the three Brotherhood members noticed the crew member’s presence and took offence and as he walks past Atlas wrenches the camera from the crew member's grasp. Our picture is first shaky, then full of static as Atlas throws the camera to the ground. When the image returns we are left with a strangely angled view of the fearsome big man continuing on down the corridor.

MICHAELS: What are they up to now!?

GARCIA: I'd bet your house that it'll become clear right around the time Steve Frehley steps in the ring later tonight...

MICHAELS: I agree...wait, you're supposed to bet your own house, not mine!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BigSmackScott.jpg

LOBSTER WARRIOR vs BIG SMACK SCOTT

Many in the Supreme Galaxy find Big Smack Scott a little…intimidating. Nothing will have changed after his feisty encounter with Lobster Warrior here tonight. Two opposite ends of the spectrum collide as the grappling maestro Warrior was given a real run by the wild street fighter Scott. Every time Scott knocked Warrior to the canvas he posed for the ladies in the crowd, flexing his muscles, kissing his biceps or shouting flirtatious comments in their general direction. This lack of focus would be Scott’s downfall, when Warrior managed to take the big man from his feet and, most importantly, keep him there for the majority of the next few minutes. With no room to hit his power moves, Scott became increasingly frustrated which only opened him up to further attacks by the ‘Deep Sea Ninja’. Finally, after seven and a half minutes, a Lobster Trap (Fisherman's Suplex) from the Warrior kept Scott down just long enough for the referee to count to three.

YOUR WINNER IN 7:47...LOBSTER WARRIOR!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/HenryLee.jpg

...Don't Even Try It, Boy...

We return to SWF Supreme TV to see our new General Manager, the ‘Icon of Insanity’ Henry Lee, walking through the backstage area towards his office. On the way he cheerily greets the random staff members he encounters and even shares a quick word with former DaVE alumni Jack Giedroyc and Johnny Martin. As he finally reaches his office, Lee finds the door wide open, and sat behind his desk is none other than Eric Eisen! Leaning back on Lee’s chair, the World Heavyweight title laid on top of the desk, you would be forgiven for mistaking this for Eric Eisen’s office – no doubt the effect ‘The Supremacist’ was after.

Eric Eisen: Henry Lee…I don’t believe we have met. Of course, you know exactly who I am, you know, being the most important name in professional wrestling and all…”

Henry Lee: I know who you are Eric…”

Eisen: That’s Mr. Eisen to you, buddy. Don’t forget who is paying your wages.” As things look likely to turn heated, Eric begins to lean forward on the desk, while Lee remains defiantly by the door.

Lee: Well Eric, unless you have organised a coup d’etat in the last few days, then the person who pays my wages isn’t you. Now, I am sure you have more important things to do, more important places to be – what exactly is it you want?”

Eisen: You’re right, I do have more pressing, more interesting, matters to attend. But while I’m here, I want to remind you who is really running things in the SWF – me, and The Corporation. Now I know you’ve had a few chair shots too many so let me spell it out for you – this main event tonight, Train vs Faith, very cute. Next time, you run all contendership matches by me…”

Lee: Or what Eric? You’ll run to Daddy?”

Eisen: Don’t push me Lee, or you’ll find out just exactly what I can do about it!”

Eisen flips easily out of the chair, throws the title belt over his shoulder and heads for the door, stopping to square up to Lee on the way out. Neither gives ground, but Eisen is the first to leave, laughing in the GM’s face before walking through into the hallway backwards, telling Lee that he will be watching.

MICHAELS: And that, Supreme Galaxy, is what what happens when a cheat loses his connection to authority. Fair decision by Henry Lee, but Eric Eisen's bullying of anyone and everyone continues.

GARCIA: We can all see why Jerry was removed from office, but it'll be interesting to see how Lee adapts to his role behind the scenes - especially with Eric Eisen as champion.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/GregoryBlack.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MarcDuBois.jpg

...Don't Buy His Merchandise...

It seems that the SWF production crew isn’t quite finished backstage as we head towards the merchandising stand near the entrance to the arena. In the middle of a fairly large crowd stands the ‘Aerial Ambassador’ Gregory Black, signing autographs and chatting happily with the fans. Our reason for seeing this unusually trivial scene isn’t immediately clear until a fan shouts and points excitedly off-camera. Our eyes-and-ears swivels in the direction of the man’s digit to reveal a merchandising hut…with Marc DuBois standing on its roof! DuBois flashes his trademark taunt before leaping from the eight foot roof and hitting the shocked Gregory Black, and a few unlucky audience members, with a terrificly executed crossbody. The move completely knocked the wind out of Black who rolls around on the floor in agony, causing a few concerned fans to rush to his side. DuBois, meanwhile, begins chatting up a couple of young women on the edge of the crowd, no doubt telling them how fantastic he thought his sneak attack was!

GARCIA: That man is crazy!

MICHAELS: I guess he is the Shooting Star champion. He's just taking the shooting star bit a little too literally!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Everest.jpg

JACK GIEDROYC vs EVEREST

Having been relatively impressive despite defeat last week against Remo, Jack Giedroyc can begin to feel optimistic about his singles run after a solid victory over ‘The Immovable Object’ Everest. Everest’s size undoubtedly proved a challenge for Giedroyc, but as has often been the case the super heavyweight’s lack of speed provided the Englishman with an opportunity. In the end it took only six and a half minutes for Giedroyc to seal the victory, and provide himself with a solid base on which to begin his new solo career.

YOUR WINNER IN 6:18...JACK GIEDROYC!

MICHAELS: Very important win for Jack Giedroyc there who is still trying to break out from the 'former Tag Team Champion' label...

GARCIA: Nothing wrong with being a former Tag champ, Pete...

MICHAELS: Not at all, but when the next sentence is 'was dumped by his tag partner', it doesn't show you in the best light!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EmmaChase.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/HenryLee.jpg

...If At First You Don't Succeed...

Once again the action cuts backstage to the office of our new General Manager, Henry Lee. As in our previous encounter with the GM he is sat behind his desk studying reams of paper when there is a knock at the door. Rather than the brash entrance of Eric Eisen, Lee looks up to see the seductive figure of Emma Chase leaning against the door frame.

Emma Chase: Henry Lee, just the man I’m looking for.” The expression of caution on Henry Lee’s face suggests that he is sceptical about Chase’s friendly demeanour.

Henry Lee: Come to tell me that I’m on your patch again Emma?”

Chase: Haha…ha. Er, no. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot last week…Look, Brandon James is the future of this sport – but then you’re an 'Expert' I’m sure you realise this already…” A master of manipulation, Chase is clearly not afraid to use her femininity to get what she wants and as she starts to lay on the charm she begins to walk slowly towards Lee’s desk.

Lee: He certainly has the qualities to go far…”

Chase: Exactly, and why waste that talent? So, I have made a couple of suggestions for the King of the Squared Circle…if you’d take a look?”

Chase takes a sheet of paper from her back pocket and hands it over to the GM.

Lee: Yes…yes…Emma. I have heard of two of these names. Two out of 8. And seven of them don’t work in the SWF.”

Chase: What better way to warm up the future of wrestling than some fresh blood?”

Lee: Marcus McKing has been retired for twenty years! There’s nothing fresh about him. You wouldn’t be trying to make things easy for James would you Emma? I mean, here’s my list…”

This time it is Lee’s turn to hand over a sheet of paper, and Emma studies it carefully, her friendly façade dropping reveal a face of sheer anger…

Chase: You son of a…Forget what I said a minute ago – I meant every word of last week’s phone call. Mess with me Lee and you’ll be sorry. The SWF is Emma Chase territory and NOTHING is going to change that, understand!? You’ll be out of here before you can say sorry…”

Lee: Oh, I understand Emma. See, I missed our friendly conversations while I was in Japan. How about the same time next week?”

Chase mutters under her breath before storming out, slamming the door as she exits the room. Lee, on the other hand, seems quite pleased with the way things have gone and using his right index finger chalks up one imaginary point to him.

GARCIA: I was about to say that Chase had changed her tune since AFTERMATH...and then her real 'personality' came out...Great, just great. I might need to have a word with Henry...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner2.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RobbieRetro.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MaratKhoklov.jpg

...Tuesday Night Fever...

We return from our second commercial break to see Robbie Retro making his way to the ring, wearing his trademark red suit and tie. The enormous disco ball that hangs ten feet above the ring is enough to reveal that we will once again be treated to an ‘episode’ of Retro’s chat show, Tuesday Night Fever. When he finally reaches the ring Retro completes his entrance with a short dance, topped off with a rather painful attempt at the splits, before introducing his guests for the evening. The reception for Marat Khoklov and Enforcer Roberts is deafening, and as the pair make their way to the ring the huge Russian comes close to flattening a few crowd members, stopped only by Enforcer Roberts vigilance. As they stand beside their host in the centre of the ring, Retro gulps, dwarfed as he is by the fearsome ‘Soviet Science Experiment.’ It would appear that Roberts’ role is one of the interpreter, and although Retro aims his questions at Khoklov, Roberts is the one to answer them.

Robbie Retro: Marat Khoklov, dude, if I may…what is it like to finally live in the land of the free?”

Marat Khoklov: Америка ничто по сравнению с мощью матушки-России!”

Enforcer Roberts: He said no comment.” The discomfort Roberts displays suggests that his translation may not be entirely honest, which is soon confirmed to the viewer's at home when Peter Michaels offers the correct construction (thanks to his trusty dictionary). Retro, however, seems happily oblivious and continues on...

Retro: Oh, right on brother. People are saying that Marat is a certain World Champion in the making - do you agree?"

Khoklov: Теперь March Madness является полная, Марат сокрушит все на своем пути, пока он не стал чемпионом мира."

Roberts: He said that we will be a World Champion soon enough but...ahem...Eric Eisen is the real Champion. Roberts glares at Khoklov, clearly unhappy with the Russian's real response.

Retro: Right, on! So, Marat, now you’ve been in the United States, what are your thoughts on the greatest musical genre of all time? Disco, baby!!”

Khoklov: Прослушивание дискотека это все равно что мои уши нападению со сверлом.”

Roberts: He said that he has heard very little American music before.”

Retro: Dude, you've got to check it out. Seriously, have a look at my CD collection after the show. It will blow your mind! Marat, you’ll be pleased to know that I’ve been practising a little Russian, especially for this occasion.”

Roberts: I wouldn’t do that if I were you…”

Retro: For the benefit of the audience, I am about to thank Marat for coming on to my show, and to point out that he really is as fearsome as everyone says. Here goes, I hope my pronunciation is okay…Вы можете быть страшно, но твоя мать гораздо хуже. Я надеялся, что вам понравилось мое шоу, потому что ты сосал.”

Roberts: You better run. Quickly.”

Retro: Did I say something wrong?”

Roberts: You told him he sucks, and that his mother is even scarier than he is.”

Retro: I, er, I, er….Marat…извините?"

Retro’s apologies don’t get him anywhere and Khoklov pushes past Roberts, grabbing hold of the ‘Disco Stud’ and flinging him across the squared circle. The big Russian follows Retro across the ring, picks him up and hits a Moscow Lariat that nearly takes his head off! As Khoklov begins to lift Retro up again, this time hinting at his devastating powerbomb finisher, a horde of SWF crew and security pour into the ring and separate the two. Pleased with his destruction, Khoklov grins maniacally into the camera as the Des Moines EMTs tend to the dazed Robbie Retro.

MICHAELS: Mistake number 1 - planning to talk in Russian to Marat Khoklov. Mistake number 2 - talking in Russian to Marat Khoklov. Mistake number 3 - messing up your Russian.

GARCIA: I'm not sure Robbie Retro will be speaking English for a while, never mind Russian!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JohnGreed.jpg

STEVE FREHLEY vs JOHN GREED w/Atlas

This match would, at first glance, appear to be a must-win match for John Greed after the confident challenge he made last week. But as ever, Greed was quick to dispel that falsehood with his ‘vastly superior forethought.’ With Greed already in the ring by the time Frehley’s music hit the arena PA, the match at least began as it should. The two launched into a grapple almost immediately, with Frehley throwing Greed to the ground forcefully. Greed went for a second lock-up, only to kick Frehley in the gut as he went to accept. From there, ‘The Destroyer’ quickly regained control and the match outcome appeared a formality. But Greed, it turns out, was playing possum. At around the seven minute mark Vengeance appeared at the top of the ramp, staring down at Frehley in the ring. The 'Destroyer' looked on cautiously, understandably expecting the 'Reaper' to come charging into the ring. Unfortunately for Frehley, Vengeance’s appearance was part of Greed’s master plan, and when he turned back around to check on the ‘Eighth Deadly Sin’, Frehley walked straight into a vicious chair shot. Experienced referee Darren Smith had the rouse all worked out, but he wasn’t quick enough to disarm Greed, settling instead for the disqualification.

YOUR WINNER IN 8:15 VIA DQ...STEVE FREHLEY!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Vengeance.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Atlas.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SteveFrehley.jpg

...To Destroy The Destroyer...

The match is over, but The Brotherhood is far from finished and they continue to pummel the ‘Destroyer’ who can’t even reach his feet, never mind fight back. After a few minutes of turn-taking, Greed tells the group to stop before each man hits Frehley with their own finishing move, leaving the 'Eighth Deadly Sin' to complete proceedings with a Crash Diet (DDT) as the SWF security pour from the back.

GARCIA: That is just despicable!

MICHAELS: I think John Greed has a game plan that involves him being at the top, and everyone else being trampled on as he gets there.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBreak3.jpg

sXe WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE OPEN CHALLENGE

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SqueekyMcClean.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BartBiggz.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrettBiggz.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Jessie_man.jpg

sXe vs THE BIGGZ BOYZ w/Jessie

The Biggz Boyz reminded the Supreme Galaxy last week that they are not only a fine tag team, but also two men of class. sXe, on the other hand, may be a talented duo, but class is something that they most definitely lack. This match, the first in the straight edge duo’s open challenge series, saw excellent tag team action, and a masterclass in keeping your title belts. The champions weren’t afraid to bend the rules whenever things began to head in The Biggz Boyz’ direction and the result was a fairly one-sided affair in favour of sXe. Brett and Bart did their best, but their refusal to fight the Champs at their own game meant that they were severely disadvantaged from the offset. In the end the dubious tactics of Gilmore and McClean proved too much and an eighth minute Anger Management (Forward Russian Leg Sweep) from Angry Gilmore put this one to bed.

YOUR WINNER IN 8:03...sXe!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

...The Challenge Continues...

The match may have finished, but sXe haven’t and almost as soon as the bell begins to ring Squeeky McClean is down at the announce table grabbing a couple of microphones. As McClean climbs into the ring and hands his partner one of the mics, Bart Biggz pulls his brother from the squared circle and the pair make their way quietly to the back.

Angry Gilmore: Come ON!!! There has to be something more…challenging…than that.”

Squeeky McClean: That was far too easy. Far, far too easy. How old are these guys? 50, 60?

Gilmore: No, they just wrestle like it. Seeing as things went so well, for us at least, this Open Challenge will continue until two of you ingrates finally manage to break a sweat. But we know that everyone in the back is too scared to come forward, so if anyone else wants a shot, then the number to call is at the bottom of the screen…”

GARCIA: One day these two are going to get a real shock...

MICHAELS: I hope so too, but until then you have to admit that they have done a pretty good job of holding onto those belts - even if they do so with little regard for the rules.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Remo.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily.jpg

...Don't Worry, I Have A Plan...

Backstage Miss Emily is walking confidently down one of the arena’s many winding corridors. Smugly ignoring the polite greetings of the nameless SWF crew, Emily turns a corner only to walk straight into the large chest of Remo. The startled Emily jumps back, but as she realises who she has bumped into she quickly returns to her powerful, business-like demeanour, but with the flirty looks that she seems to reserve for this particular member of her team.

Remo: Miss Emily…I want to know why I wasn’t placed in the #1 contenders match tonight!?”

Miss Emily: Remo honey, it wasn’t my choice. But even if it were…I wouldn’t have put you in the match anyway.”

Remo: And why is that!?” As Remo snaps back it is clear that Miss Emily’s candor didn’t have quite the desired effect.

Miss Emily: Because in case you have forgotten, the World Champion is Eric Eisen…We can’t have two Corporation members fighting each other - it wouldn't be good for business. No, I’ve got something a bit more…workable…in mind for you. How does the North American title sound?"

Remo: Nothing like the World title…”

Miss Emily: Look, If you’re not interested…” Judging by the expression change on Remo’s face Miss Emily’s ploy has worked, and the 'Alpha Dog' suddenly becomes less hostile, and more intrigued...

Remo: Woah, woah, woah….I’m interested alright. Just tell me when and where."

Miss Emily: You know the King of the Squared Circle tournament starts soon, right? Well I’ve got a plan…”

Emily and Remo lean closer together and the conversation becomes a flurry of whispers, too quick and too quiet for us to hear. Midway through a sentence Miss Emily lifts her head, and shoos the camera away, leaving the pair to conspire in peace.

GARCIA: What makes her think that her 'plan' will work!? Remo will have a real fight to become this year's King of the Squared Circle.

MICHAELS: Miss Emily certainly doesn't lack confidence in her abilities, or the ability of her team mates - and I have no doubt she has something up her sleeves just in case things don't go her way. Folks, we're headed for our last commercial break - when we return we will see Christian Faith take on Runaway Train to decide our new number one contender! We'll be right back.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner.jpg

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RunawayTrain.jpg

CHRISTIAN FAITH vs RUNAWAY TRAIN

Two veterans of the Supreme Wrestling Federation turned back the clock for 16 minutes, and the result was one of their most enthralling encounters in years. The action was back-and-forth throughout and many in the audience thought that several two counts really should have been three. During the match we cut backstage to the Corporation’s locker-room where Eisen and friends spent a lot of the time hurling abuse at the widescreen TV on the wall. In the ring Runaway Train tried his best to cheat his way to victory, but referee Ric Young managed to wrench a chair from the ‘Unstoppable’s’ grasp. As the action continued the wear-and-tear that Train has so famously suffered throughout the years began to take its toll and Faith, wrestling like a man ten years younger, began to take control. When he finally managed to hit a Leap of Faith (Avalanche) on his opponent the audience held its collective breath as the hand of Young hit the mat once….twice….three times! Christian Faith is our NEW #1 CONTENDER! Thanks to a split-screen view, as the 'Eternal' celebrates in the centre of the ring, we also see Eric Eisen trashing his locker-room in frustration - the television that shows Faith's joy being the first casualty of the 'Supremacist's' rage. We end this thrilling episode of Supreme TV with Ric Young raising the arm of a triumphant Christian Faith, and Eric Eisen promising that Faith's pain has only just begun.

YOUR WINNER IN 16:05...CHRISTIAN FAITH!

MICHAELS: What a superb match, and a superb victory for Christian Faith...

GARCIA: Yes, yes, yes! Christian's the #1 Contender!

MICHAELS: Folks, that piece of impartial journalism signals the end of the show, but we'll be back with more exciting action next week, only on C.A.N.N.!

SHOW RATINGhttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/grade_b.jpg

C.A.N.N. Rating: 5.70 (DOWN 0.4)

TCW Presents Total Wresting Rating: 6.02 (DOWN 0.09)

SWF.COM PRESENTS...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_jhd5.jpg

SWF.COM AFTERMATH!

'Time For A Change' Written by TheLeviticalLawKid3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/HenryLee.jpg

...Time For A Change...

Aftermath begins, as always, with our trusty cameraman giving us some helpful context clues of where we are. We pan down the hallway until we reach the door marked "GM Office". Our cameraman goes in, and we see none other than the new SWF GM, Mr. Henry Lee.

"The Icon of Insanity" has his feet propped up on his desk, thumb-tapping his way through something on his iPhone. While some may think it's an important e-mail or text message, you should know that he is currently engrossed in a game of Angry Birds.

Lee notices the cameraman and he puts down his phone, straightens up a bit, and offers us a seat.

Henry Lee: Very well then. Welcome to my humble abode. This, ladies and gentlemen, is where the magic happens.

Well, make that WILL happen. You see, while I was over in Japan, I kept up with Supreme...watched episodes of Supreme TV...heck, I even sprung for a pay-per-view or two. Not much TV for me to watch out East. Everything was too confusing, or a game show.

And I hate game shows.

I kept up with you, America. I saw what you were seeing. I was feeling what you were feeling. And, like a mighty wave across the Pacific, your emotions flooded over me...they were my emotions too." (closes his eyes and hums a bit) "I felt like you. I watched the Supreme Wrestling Federation and wondered...what mad, alternate universe did I fall into?

I mean, the new names were all here: Rich "Fancypants" Money, Eric "Daddy's Little Champ" Eisen, Marat "I Shouldn't Give Him A Nickname Because He Might Kill Me" Khoklov, Brandon "Emma Chase Runs My Life" James...but the aura, the feel, the zen of this place was..."

(cartoon-ish whistle as he spirals his thumb down) "Like it was when guys like Micky Starr and Ares Aegaleus were here. You see, Jerry Eisen had watched all of those episodes of (in a Peter Michaels-style voice) "Classic SWF Replay" on SWF 24/7 ever since his dad sprung all that money for a satellite channel back in the day. He had seen how it was run back in the Golden Age, and I guess he wanted a sick re-creation of it here."

(bangs his fist on the desk) "Well I say no more! This is the year 2010, and this company's gonna start being run like it should! (comes closer to the camera in a psychotic TV pitchman-like way) Are you tired of the same old, predictable main event on Supreme TV? Do you frequently take bathroom breaks between the first segment and the final half-hour of the program? Are plain, vanilla 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 matches making you want to lock yourself in your closet for good?

Well, get ready, folks. You're about to see SWF like you've never seen it before! We're talking crazier matches, hand-picked by the "Icon of Insanity" himself, bigger stipulations, more chances for wimps like Eric Eisen to lose the belt...stuff like that!

If you've thought about returning the SWF's product for your refund, let me tell you...reconsider! The reign of Jerr-anny is over! "The Icon" is in the house, ladies and gentlemen, and the Supreme Galaxy will NEVER be the same!"

Lee exhales finally in a wild flourish and dramatically falls back into his chair, whipping out Angry Birds again, thus ending another exciting episode of SWF...AFTERMATH!!!

Another great show and generally the same comments, the russian, the Tuesday Night Fever, John Greed again, sXe all brilliant but Henry Lee makes me :D He is really one of my favourites in the cverse and I'm delighted you brought him into be the GM, he has great entertainment and is already over, also intrigued by the KOSC and I'm glad McKing, as much as a legend of the CV he is, didn't make the cut :D Also John Greed losing whilst still looking strong is perfect for his character, he doesn't care about wins and loses just about inflicting pain, he could well be my 2011 nomination for the Rocky Mavia Award of the DOTY, a bit early I know but this is really making me care about a guy I never gave a crap about before this. He's even playing a key role upcoming in my diary (on the b show) because of it :D

Post show thoughts...

-The urge to make Henry Lee into Professor Stern was overwhelming, but I managed to resist temptation. If you read Battle for Prime Time you'll get the new nickname though.

-Greed and Frehley had awful chemistry... :mad:

-Christian Faith really can get a decent match out of anyone - a B against Train is nothing to be ashamed of (especially with RT's shot popularity).

-The Black - DuBois feud is a lot of fun to book. Their angles and matches consistently come out as a B, despite both having C+ popularity.

Scores will be up tomorrow (they are still on my old laptop), but thanks for all your predictions and I hope you enjoyed the show!

Another great show and generally the same comments, the russian, the Tuesday Night Fever, John Greed again, sXe all brilliant but Henry Lee makes me :D He is really one of my favourites in the cverse and I'm delighted you brought him into be the GM, he has great entertainment and is already over, also intrigued by the KOSC and I'm glad McKing, as much as a legend of the CV he is, didn't make the cut :D Also John Greed losing whilst still looking strong is perfect for his character, he doesn't care about wins and loses just about inflicting pain, he could well be my 2011 nomination for the Rocky Mavia Award of the DOTY, a bit early I know but this is really making me care about a guy I never gave a crap about before this. He's even playing a key role upcoming in my diary (on the b show) because of it :D

Henry Lee was always someone I wanted to bring into the SWF. Since BfPT I have become a massive fan, but his ringwork isn't exactly brilliant. The GM role suits him perfectly because a) it keeps him out of the ring and b) it focuses on his entertainment skills. That and he can play a face, which was something I needed.

The King of the Squared Circle brackets will be posted with the next prediction card, but rest assured it is a stacked tournament - and remember the winner gets a shot at Brandon James' NA title.

Greed is a lot of fun to write and book for - especially because he is so unlike any of the other characters in the SWF. Same goes for Atlas, because even though I think is unlikely to make any real impact on the promotion I think his role as Greed's bodyguard helps both men's characters.

Archived