Modding C-Verse to make TCW even with SWF?

About Faith moving to USPW; Faith is best friends with Rich Eisen. USPW and SWF are at war, so II don't think he can go there without shattering their relationship, and he doesn't seem like the type of person to do it. I think he will enjoy his 2 and a half decades on top and go behind the scenes willingly.

About Faith moving to USPW; Faith is best friends with Rich Eisen. USPW and SWF are at war, so II don't think he can go there without shattering their relationship, and he doesn't seem like the type of person to do it. I think he will enjoy his 2 and a half decades on top and go behind the scenes willingly.

True but remeber although he left to USPW, Engyma is still friends with Richard Eisen so it could be the same for Faith.

In terms of my personal preference, Faith closing out his legendary career with the SWF would be it. Maybe even go out in a blaze of glory - a much-hyped "last match" or something, then he becomes a color commentator or road agent.

But in terms of "shaking up the Cornell-Verse", Faith remains a prime figure to do that. With his age, its easy to think that he should be winding his career down. He might not feel that way. Given the example of Enygma, he could conceivably leave the SWF and maintain his relationship with Eisen. Or completely shatter it and they then hate each other. Given his entertainment skills and that he can still go in the ring, he offers a lot of value to any promotion. I don't really see him in TCW, but yeah, they could be interested. He would have huge value for USPW, potentially even taking over as owner after Strong. But he could be a top-level worker, color commentator, authority figure, road agent, booker, whatever they wanted him as. I don't see him going to any smaller promotions (maybe MAW, maybe) but he would obviously have value there.

In terms of my personal preference, Faith closing out his legendary career with the SWF would be it. Maybe even go out in a blaze of glory - a much-hyped "last match" or something, then he becomes a color commentator or road agent.

But in terms of "shaking up the Cornell-Verse", Faith remains a prime figure to do that. With his age, its easy to think that he should be winding his career down. He might not feel that way. Given the example of Enygma, he could conceivably leave the SWF and maintain his relationship with Eisen. Or completely shatter it and they then hate each other. Given his entertainment skills and that he can still go in the ring, he offers a lot of value to any promotion. I don't really see him in TCW, but yeah, they could be interested. He would have huge value for USPW, potentially even taking over as owner after Strong. But he could be a top-level worker, color commentator, authority figure, road agent, booker, whatever they wanted him as. I don't see him going to any smaller promotions (maybe MAW, maybe) but he would obviously have value there.

Yeah that's true. But like I said, in the watcher's games that I've played, Faith leaves for the same reasons as Steve Frehley.

SWF losing Faith would definitely be interesting, but I don't know about him going to USPW. The main reason why people like playing as USPW is because nearly all their talent is horrible and you could just have fun with it. Faith would easily be the best worker on the roster, and while he's only one guy, it probably wouldn't be as fun with a worker with A psychology in the main event.

I think if Faith just retired from being an in-ring worker, it would bring a new challenge to SWF. Especially so if guys like DuBois and Gilmore were still in the midcard.

Archived