I Desire A Challenge.

Steve Flash for SWF champion... in a successful run. Managerial assistance IS permitted.

Really? Giving him a manager.... boo. Make him just a bad ass that takes no prisoners, no need for promos about how awesome he is, let his awesomeness in the ring speak for itself.

I'm going to make a product for you, using dice. Roll a six sided die for the product. The promotion will be a 0/0/0/0 game.

Here is the product I determined via randomization... hope you enjoy the challenge, cause it's random...

Key Features - Comedy, Lucha Libre

Heavy - Mainstream, Realism, Hardcore

Medium - Traditional, Pure, Daredevil

Low - Risque, Modern

Very Low - Cult

None - Hyper Realism

As you can see, your goal would be to book a comedic promotion, but also tries to pass itself off as a legit realistic sport, while also having lots of blood and weapons, but remember to keep it family friendly too, maybe you should try having JIM FORCE be the focus!

Oh, and make this promotion a dynasty ;)

I'm actually trying this promotion on Rock Hard in Japan.

Wow. Look at all the challenges! This blows me away, people. I am never going to run out of ideas for private games now! Thanks a bajillion.

(If anyone's wondering, I picked Phantom Stranger's SWF/Steve Flash one first. I might strike up a XDW 0/0/0/0 game in the near future.)

ok Im going to put my name in the hat for this.

Just started a game with TWL in the '77 mod and only ran my first show.

Just some promotion goals, or worker goals would be fine.

please and thank you :)

Ooh, '77 verse. Let my imagination run wild!

- In order to try and break canon and emerge from just being a super regional until its death, run a small show outside your home area once every one or two months. Just a small, hour-long show. Try to break into another region solidly, then go from there.

- Sign a good set of luchadors. Create what I call a TexMex championship, a belt for American and Mexican high-flyers.

- Sign Leon Williams, turn him into his patriotic alt, and make him a legit champion in TWL in less than two years. And I mean THE champion.

- Don't sign Sam Strong when he leaves APWF.

Wow. Look at all the challenges! This blows me away, people. I am never going to run out of ideas for private games now! Thanks a bajillion.

(If anyone's wondering, I picked Phantom Stranger's SWF/Steve Flash one first. I might strike up a XDW 0/0/0/0 game in the near future.)

Ooh, '77 verse. Let my imagination run wild!

- In order to try and break canon and emerge from just being a super regional until its death, run a small show outside your home area once every one or two months. Just a small, hour-long show. Try to break into another region solidly, then go from there.

- Sign a good set of luchadors. Create what I call a TexMex championship, a belt for American and Mexican high-flyers.

- Sign Leon Williams, turn him into his patriotic alt, and make him a legit champion in TWL in less than two years. And I mean THE champion.

- Don't sign Sam Strong when he leaves APWF.

I always sign Leon Williams anyway so that little bonus of making him THE Champ encourages me to use him more.

And that Tex-Mex idea is great, you've already got 3 solid high flyers in Carlos Reyes, Timberwolf and Trailer Park Kid. You only really need to sign someone like Z-Man

I always sign Leon Williams anyway so that little bonus of making him THE Champ encourages me to use him more.

And that Tex-Mex idea is great, you've already got 3 solid high flyers in Carlos Reyes, Timberwolf and Trailer Park Kid. You only really need to sign someone like Z-Man

Ooh...get Masked Rebel. And, uh...Extraordinario...if you can.

Im probably about a year off of cult, I have 2 regions with 36 importance and Mid South is a C-.

Created the Tex-Mex title and had Luis Montero win it. Dont have any real contenders for him yet

Shoot! How could I have forgotten Luis Montero?!?!?!?!?

Oh, and also...sign Star-Man, just to give him his alter ego, AKA the greatest wrestling character of all time: The Amazing Taco Bomber!

I started up a WLW game, currently in the second month. After some tweaks to a more realistic Japanese product (much more rated on performance note), but still keeping LuchaResu fun and true to in-ring form, I've been on a roll. After Magnum Kobe's "Escape The Fate" cage match title defense against Emerald Angel at January's Fame and Fortune supercard, I pulled my first B- show the next one, during our Legendary Tour 2010's first stop in Kanto. Anyone got some stipulations I can throw in my WLW venture?

But I still have my Steve Flash-to-SWF World Title thing going on. That's gonna be tough.

Archived