DOTM: Real World Poll

DOTM: Real World Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World Poll

• jw_forever's WWE 2006: New Year, New Stars, New Beginnings
    • michgcs' WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History!
    • Togg's TNA - No Limitations "Goodbye Russo"

OK, so I was waiting for this month's polls to close before I updated the front page of the Hall of Records with the winners from the last three months. I am almost positive that I saw them closed earlier today, so I signed in under the Curator account and added December and January's winners to the list. When I went to do the same for this month, though, the polls appeared to be back open--and this category now had a tie for first place. Were the polls re-opened, or am I going senile in my 20's?

OK, so I was waiting for this month's polls to close before I updated the front page of the Hall of Records with the winners from the last three months. I am almost positive that I saw them closed earlier today, so I signed in under the Curator account and added December and January's winners to the list. When I went to do the same for this month, though, the polls appeared to be back open--and this category now had a tie for first place. Were the polls re-opened, or am I going senile in my 20's?

I can be honest and say that I am the one that cast the tying vote. I was looking through the polls and saw that this was one that I hadn't voted on yet. I saw that it was still open and made my vote. Not sure if it had been closed before or...?

I can be honest and say that I am the one that cast the tying vote. I was looking through the polls and saw that this was one that I hadn't voted on yet. I saw that it was still open and made my vote. Not sure if it had been closed before or...?

I'm not upset, or accusing you of anything. It's entirely possible that I simply read it wrong, or maybe mistaken decided to extend the poll. Either way, I'm sure there was no foul play or anything like that involved. I'm just confused, that's all.

EDIT: and now jw's pulled ahead by 1 again. Yeah, I'm definitely waiting until I hear something from mistaken before I do anything. :D

I'm not upset, or accusing you of anything. It's entirely possible that I simply read it wrong, or maybe mistaken decided to extend the poll. Either way, I'm sure there was no foul play or anything like that involved. I'm just confused, that's all.

EDIT: and now jw's pulled ahead by 1 again. Yeah, I'm definitely waiting until I hear something from mistaken before I do anything. :D

The Rookie poll has definitely always been until the 9th, and I would imagine they were all the same? Senile it is then :D

um I alway set them for 7 days. Sure i could click in the wrong spot, but my goal is 7 days.

as for reopening, I have ZERO powers on these board to reopen or modify a poll timer after the 15 minute time limit they are open for modification. (yes before that I do have tricks :p)

Adam has never stated it directly, but I believe because I deal with the real world diaries, I nor any of the curator staff can ever be given mod status :(

though if offered I would jump at it just for those kind of things. :cool:

um I alway set them for 7 days. Sure i could click in the wrong spot, but my goal is 7 days.

as for reopening, I have ZERO powers on these board to reopen or modify a poll timer after the 15 minute time limit they are open for modification. (yes before that I do have tricks :p)

Adam has never stated it directly, but I believe because I deal with the real world diaries, I nor any of the curator staff can ever be given mod status :(

though if offered I would jump at it just for those kind of things. :cool:

Senility it is. Got it. :D

Thanks for everyone who voted for me :). The diary was inactive for a few months and only returned a few weeks ago. I wasnt expecting all the suport after the hiatus, but huge thanks. It Answers the question i asked myself "Is it still worth following".

Thanks and congrats to michgcs and jw_forever

Archived