FMA Videos Presents

Astil

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just recorded Episode 6. Had a system crash right at the end! Anyone know why a PSXE Emulation would freeze mid cut scene?

Evil curse.

Or something triggered it from the cut scene. Like too many things going at once. Maybe something your computer did triggered it.

Orange-kun about the plot: "I feel like I'm trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together with pieces from a bunch of different puzzles."

Sorry about the business hiatus. I went to Boston. (And drank dun dun duuuuun)

Mittens is still in this so it may be ... inappropriate. And special. Mostly special...

Let's Play Final Fantasy VIII - Episode 8 - Passwords are Important

Episode 9 is 38 minutes away from being uploaded!

Excellent show guys, I've only watched 3 episodes and I couldnt stop laughing :), brought back memories from PS1
Hey, thanks! Really makes it all the more fun knowing our babling and pain are being well-recieved. Plus "only watched 3 episodes"? Thats almost a full hour!

Hey, thanks! Really makes it all the more fun knowing our babling and pain are being well-recieved. Plus "only watched 3 episodes"? Thats almost a full hour!

I've watched every episode so far... you guys are quite funny together but your lack of game knowledge is going to make this go on forever and ever and ever. Like, I literally don't think you will get through the game this side of 2013 if one of you doesn't really know what to do and where to go. I realise playing the game isn't really the most important part of this, but it would really help if Inadvertant knew his way around. Otherwise I can see you guys running around in circles forever... which might be quite funny to watch, but I can imagine it being quite depressing for you guys. :)

I've watched every episode so far... you guys are quite funny together but your lack of game knowledge is going to make this go on forever and ever and ever. Like, I literally don't think you will get through the game this side of 2013 if one of you doesn't really know what to do and where to go. I realise playing the game isn't really the most important part of this, but it would really help if Inadvertant knew his way around. Otherwise I can see you guys running around in circles forever... which might be quite funny to watch, but I can imagine it being quite depressing for you guys. :)
Actually the getting lost part isn't terrible for us. its when the recording software decides that it wants to be dumb that we rage. I really think what we have up is about 50% of what we've sat down and tried to play. Lets see, it's like a 60 hour game when you get lost a lot, we do an hour a week apx., we've done about 3 hours so only 57 weeks to go or we'll be done in May 2012! ... damn it

Guest Inadvertant
I would just like to thank everyone that has been watching our videos and enjoying them; you guys really are the reason we keep making them and I hope you continue to enjoy them further! It means a lot to know that our efforts and pain are causing amusement! Also, latest videos are up!

I would just like to thank everyone that has been watching our videos and enjoying them; you guys really are the reason we keep making them and I hope you continue to enjoy them further! It means a lot to know that our efforts and pain are causing amusement! Also, latest videos are up!

I only watch because Astil said he would hunt me down and hurt me if I didn't

:eek:

Guest Inadvertant
I only watch because Astil said he would hunt me down and hurt me if I didn't

:eek:

Imma hafta talk to him about that....I'm the one does the hunting and hurting! Though, I think you're safe...for now.

Archived