Quickest to be fired...

Higa made her debut to the wrestling world in february as she does in all of your games, I quickly snatched her up and after 3 weeks, 3 shows, she was fired. Every week she did something to seduction, barrowed her rental car and got into trouble (before she ever wrestled), and then 2 more fights.

Can anyone top that?

Higa made her debut to the wrestling world in february as she does in all of your games, I quickly snatched her up and after 3 weeks, 3 shows, she was fired. Every week she did something to seduction, barrowed her rental car and got into trouble (before she ever wrestled), and then 2 more fights.

Can anyone top that?

How'd you even manage to sign her?

She's practically the female version of Jay Chord. Gotta love it. :rolleyes:

Which is why I'd probably tough it out with her. USPW has a pretty easy backstage to get high with ease, so you can afford it, and in 5SSW or AAA, she's probably the best young talent you're going to find. Not like Seduction is a princess backstage herself, and she's basically just around to keep one guy happy. That's it.

Not to mention, I imagine you already guaranteed her a bunch of money in the contract, meaning you ended up paying said money for three weeks of work. Personally, I think you overreacted and made a sizeable mistake. USPW has the foundation for a potentially amazing women's division, and someone like Higa who is both young and talented would be enough to really propel it to the forefront of the company... and there isn't too many people who can really replace her.

As for me... Spin Doctor. Think he lasted just about five months into my original shot at RAW before I'd simply had enough of his shenanigans and decided his rocking entertainment skills and chemistry with one of the folks he was managing simply wasn't worth it anymore. That said, RAW has a horrid locker room at the start, and you NEED to make strides to clean house there. RAW starts off losing money at Regional, so it's a race to Cult, and then to Cs in popularity, in order to stop bleeding money. And Spin Doctor? He's hands down the most poisonous presence backstage. Pretty sure he just walks around between segments he's needed keying cars for the hell of it.

Which is why I'd probably tough it out with her. USPW has a pretty easy backstage to get high with ease, so you can afford it, and in 5SSW or AAA, she's probably the best young talent you're going to find. Not like Seduction is a princess backstage herself, and she's basically just around to keep one guy happy. That's it.

Not to mention, I imagine you already guaranteed her a bunch of money in the contract, meaning you ended up paying said money for three weeks of work. Personally, I think you overreacted and made a sizeable mistake. USPW has the foundation for a potentially amazing women's division, and someone like Higa who is both young and talented would be enough to really propel it to the forefront of the company... and there isn't too many people who can really replace her.

I just discipline the heck out of her. It doesn't work, but I find it sadistically fun. :) If she's going to act up, then she's going to be punished. It's that simple.

She's also a great way to generate loyalty from those that she has wronged. :)

Archived