I see in the above note that the bubble watch will now work for a 68 team field. How do you change the tourney format from the current 65. I don't see it as an option in the set up of a league. Just curious if there is an easy way for someone who likes to play but isn't the best at programming options.

The option is available both when you start a new game and for active games. The setting you are looking for is "Championship tourney teams". In an active game you can find it by going to tools > league options. It will be the third option from the top on the left side of the screen.

Just a thought on a potentially new feature that might be fun. Would it be possible to set up for the big tourney field an option that might allow the user to have more input into who gets in. I know we all have opinions and personally I feel strongly that a team with a losing conference record should never get in regardless of conference unless it wins it conference tournament. Also it would be nice to be the "committee chair" to have the final decision on the at large teams. Not sure how difficult that would be but especially those on the "bubble list" just like in real life we don't always agree and might just add another element of fun.

Just a thought for consideration.

• 3 weeks later...
Just a thought on a potentially new feature that might be fun. Would it be possible to set up for the big tourney field an option that might allow the user to have more input into who gets in. I know we all have opinions and personally I feel strongly that a team with a losing conference record should never get in regardless of conference unless it wins it conference tournament. Also it would be nice to be the "committee chair" to have the final decision on the at large teams. Not sure how difficult that would be but especially those on the "bubble list" just like in real life we don't always agree and might just add another element of fun.

Just a thought for consideration.

Not really a game comment but a comment on the theory. Should the 6th team in a conference that has several top 25 teams be looked at as less of a contender than the 2nd place team in a conference that has 1 top 25 team? You could have a Big East team with an 8-0 Out of Conference record with a losing conference record that would crush the top teams in some mid major conferences.

Archived