KillerWithAHeart Real World Data May 2011

<p>Kenny Li was released from his development contract,</p><p>

Jesse White (Vaders son) has now signed a development contract</p><p>

Former WWE referee Tim White is now working backstage for WWE in a producer role, I understand that Diesel, Hart and HBK are unlikely to be on TV but they are still under a contract imo i think they should under a contract so i like that you have put them with the WWE (i think that makes sense) It might be worth including Bill Demott and Steve Austin as under contract with WWE again</p><p>

Scott Armstrong was rehired by WWE as ref</p><p>

You might want to include a negative relationship between Val and The Hardys, Val has been very negative on his Twitter page toward them as it is rumoured that he was released because of Jeff influence with TNA management</p><p>

John Morrison and Melina are still dating I think.</p><p>

Apart from that excellent Mod..</p><p>

Would be nice to see some smaller feds added like OVW, BPW or a few Uk feds.</p><p>

Keep up the good work and if theres anything i can do to help give us a shout..</p>

In additon I thought I'd throw you a couple other small edits since your going to be posting an update.

Jillian Hall is not working for FCW or WWE anymore.

Aksana is the current Florida Diva's Champion.

The Queen of FCW Crown is still an active title currently held by Aksana.

Those are the others I saw in FCW all the others pretty much mentioned the rest.

I'd leave the non-agressive pact between ROH and WWE in there. In real life WWE respects ROH, they wouldn't ever take all their major stars on them, without the blessing of ROH. Don't really know what kind of relationship show's this in game, possibly working agreement?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd leave the non-agressive pact between ROH and WWE in there. In real life WWE respects ROH, they wouldn't ever take all their major stars on them, without the blessing of ROH. Don't really know what kind of relationship show's this in game, possibly working agreement?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> FCW is always hitting ROH's talent though... I was playing a game and lost 4 of the stars that I was building (Claudio, Hero, Jacobs & Colt) in one month.</p><p> </p><p> And Macho, let me know when you need the ROH data done, or send me what you have so that I can do the ROH updates (I'm new to doing the update data)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="daiplug" data-cite="daiplug" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31105" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Brett Dibiase's profile has been removed from FCW's website, so i'm guessing he's been released</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Apparently not, he is working as a referee according to something I read so IDK uf he has been released, so I'd wait for confirmation</p>

Apparently not, he is working as a referee according to something I read so IDK uf he has been released, so I'd wait for confirmation

Knee problems have forced him into training to be a ref, probably best for him rather than being a 23 year old in a wheelchair from really doing damage

Archived