MAW Television at Small

Yep. Dunno how it happened, and it hasn't been replicated in other saves.

But my Barry Griffin lookalike works for a Small MAW. That has TV.

So I've had a lot of matches, which makes me happy. Also am "D" popularity in the Mid Atlantic.

I'm also a four-time holder of the Tag Titles. No defenses. Stupid Gods of Thunder...Mean Jean finally dropped the title to Mainstream Hernandez (as opposed to facing me for it), so I'll be away from that belt for awhile. I am a previous champ, though.

With no defenses. Never any defenses. ._.

<p>MAW almost always gets Television Deals, its a safe bet to wait three days and see if they got a TV Deal before making your approaching decisions.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, by always undefended, do you mean they never let you fight for the titles, or that you always lost the first time you fought defending them?</p>

MAW almost always gets Television Deals, its a safe bet to wait three days and see if they got a TV Deal before making your approaching decisions.

Also, by always undefended, do you mean they never let you fight for the titles, or that you always lost the first time you fought defending them?

Yeah, double-checked and indeed in other games MAW has TV.

Which is awesome.

And by "undefended" I mean "dear god I suck at tag action against Titan and Atlas". I've tried to defend them. ._.

Archived