Are there ever more than 8 companies at a time witht he default database?

I use the default database and I can't seem to ever get more than 8 companies active at a time. If one folds or I buy them out then I get a new one to pop up. It's just that I saw that if you look at company rankings there are ten spots. Anyone ever have more than 8 at a time?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bigtplaystew" data-cite="bigtplaystew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31147" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I use the default database and I can't seem to ever get more than 8 companies active at a time. If one folds or I buy them out then I get a new one to pop up. It's just that I saw that if you look at company rankings there are ten spots. Anyone ever have more than 8 at a time?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not 100% sure but I think I've had about 13-15 active at once. I may be wrong though...</p>

Oh yea, you can have way more than 8. I currently have about 12-14 and it kind of sucks because nobody gets to build up a a nice record in local shows. Every HW gets snatched up after they regen because the pools is so thin.

Archived