Custom Intro Screens

Figured I'd get back to remaking these. I lost my previous ones so over the next few weeks I'll be making some more [URL=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/Watchguard/nd.jpg]Notre Dame[/URL] List of teams done: Place these files in your /graphics/screens/intro/ folder

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok i'm going start uploading some of these to my site at [url]www.totalsportssimulations.com[/url]. From now own check the first post in this thread and I'll keep a list of the team that I have done, hopefully I can get all the team done and then possibly some variation of some of the teams as well

[QUOTE=dime]if the game had different template backgrounds for each team view, this would be just amazing.[/QUOTE] Yeah unfortunately with no .psd files for all the backgrounds it would be extremely difficult to do, I would love to do complete team themes for the whole game.

[QUOTE=Outlaw77]Yeah unfortunately with no .psd files for all the backgrounds it would be extremely difficult to do, I would love to do complete team themes for the whole game.[/QUOTE] The .psd files would make it a little easier, but it's still certainly possible without them if you know what you're doing. The only items that have state changes are the buttons, and you could draw them yourself. The rest of the items on the screen are flat. There are certain places where the colors should stay the same, but other than that, edit and create away!

Archived