Custom Intro Screens

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Cardinals Rule]Taking note of your avatar... Would it be too much to ask for a, gulp, Louisville screen? "Go Big Blue" !![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Outlaw77]I have Army, Louisana Tech and Georgia coming up next[/QUOTE] Notice the UK fan completely ignoring the Louisville fan, guess that's what happens when we beat them year in and year out at football. Notice I said "at football". But I'm orginally from Indianapolis and now live in Louisville and IU did beat them at both this year :D . Guess I'm not helping ... I'd like a Ville intro screen also!!!

[QUOTE=mh2365]Notice the UK fan completely ignoring the Louisville fan, guess that's what happens when we beat them year in and year out at football. Notice I said "at football". But I'm orginally from Indianapolis and now live in Louisville and IU did beat them at both this year :D . Guess I'm not helping ... I'd like a Ville intro screen also!!![/QUOTE] Sorry I don't despise Louisville...I enjoy the rivarly myself.

[QUOTE=Cardinals Rule]Glad you feel that way. I don't really despise UK, but I have friends and relatives back in KY that are so anti-Louisville that they make me sick. :confused:[/QUOTE] Yeah lots of people that way I only root against UL when the play UK other than that I hope they do well, I live in Kentucky and unlike most people I know I consider UL part of Kentucky just like UK is.

I am the same way with IU, ND, and Purdue. I have a different fav in basketball and football but I only root against one of the teams when they play each other. Now that I live here in Louisville, they are 4th on my list. I am going to the FEb 4th ND-L'ville game decked out in Irish gear though!!!!

• 6 months later...
[QUOTE=mh2365;77780]Notice the UK fan completely ignoring the Louisville fan, guess that's what happens when we beat them year in and year out at football. Notice I said "at football". But I'm orginally from Indianapolis and now live in Louisville and IU did beat them at both this year :D . Guess I'm not helping ... I'd like a Ville intro screen also!!![/QUOTE] Beating UK year in and year out in football is something most people on their schedule can claim.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
[QUOTE=galaril;191765]What ever happened to these I am trying to find Air Force, Boston College adn Notre Dame. Anyone out there?[/QUOTE] I have searched for these as well and have come up short - they are a great addition to the game experiance. In the end, I just d/l a pic (in my case BYU) that I really liked and have used that as my image when the game starts up.

I never could find an actual "official" instruction on how to do it - so I just did a Google image search for the team that I wanted (BYU) and then renamed the image so that the game would recognize it as my intro screen file. Here is the picture I am using - it is 1024 x 768 [url]http://www.byucougars.com/football/images/06FTBwallpaper_1.jpg[/url] The only thing I have not figured out (and to be honest, I have not really spent much time on it) is that the "buttons" to launch the game are not viewable until I move the mouse cursor over them, then they appear. In some ways I like it better because of the cleaner look. I hope this helps you.

Archived