Custom Intro Screens

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Ball State? In my first sim, my QB led the nation with 38 picks(!) Maybe you could show a run back or him holding his head after yet another stupid pass. He was the greatest frustrating QB of all time, he tossed 21 TDs and 2966 yards in 11 games, but was completely inaccurate (completed just 38.6 percent of his attempts) but when he did complete one, it went a long way (25.1 yards per completion, easily tops in the nation).

Ok next up will be Indiana and Arizona State not sure if I'll get these done tonite as I have to work in the morning so if not check back tomorrow. After these two I'll be out of requests and will start randomly making more so if you have one you would like to see let me know.

Work in progress right now are.... Arizona st. Ball St. Maryland Iowa Should have these 4 done by tomorrow night. I'm working on all these screens at a pretty good clip when I get the time so please be patient as some days I can get more done than others :) Keep in mind I am no graphic expert. Thanks to everyone for your support and keep the requests coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived