Quickest Match

I've had a few 1:00 matches with my broken character (made custom moves that hit 100% and do max damage, can only be blocked, and can reverse anything. Then made a 40%freq finisher that ends matches 100% and kills everything). Has anyone gotten a win faster than that? I think it can be done in :50 if the vulnerability pin would work, but I'd have to tinker with my guy, and I hate doing that.

I haven't tried to "break" the system as it were.

Though the fastest "legit" match I've seen was a CPU vs CPU match I did for the predecessor of The League that I ran on another website: 2:00 even, and the loser tried one offensive move that was countered. I've had a pair of 2:50 matches run in The League in earlier seasons (A Sports Entertainment style match with both wrestlers starting at 24% popularity, and a Strong Style Cage match with starting pops of 15 and 11%), but nothing shorter than that.

Holy crap, a Strong Style lasting under three minutes? How the hell...someone fell to the Small Package *shakes fist @ three losses due to Small Package*

Oh, and I'm nearly at 100 wins. If stupid MAW didn't drop to Local and lose their TV, I'd easily be there. I'd also have more than 9 Comic Book stores. I'm looking for 15 so that I should gain $20k/month.

This is an older one - but it was a tag team match, so the time of the bout (2:40) was more impressive to me.

The match was also one of the few times I've fought what can be considered a legit 'squash' match.

Southwest Championship Wrestling, 2 vs 2

The Dynamic Duo vs. Santo Negro & Terry Daniels

The Heel Handshake Sneak Attack was countered into a Side Headlock Punch to Face.

Gino Hernandez easily rolled through with the Arm Wringer Tomahawk Chop.

Hernandez rakes his fingers across the eyes of Negro...

Hernandez with a Full Arm Drag and Twist...

Gino Hernandez tags out to Tully Blanchard.

Negro is getting the stuffing pounded out of him out there by The Dynamic Duo!

Tully Blanchard hit the Seated Back Kick

Tully Blanchard tags out to Gino Hernandez.

The Dynamic Duo hit the Tag Double Elbow Drop

Gino Hernandez tags out to Tully Blanchard.

Negro is getting stomped on without mercy by The Dynamic Duo!

Tully Blanchard begins to wail away on Negro with a flurry of right hands...

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Tully Blanchard picks up Santo Negro.

Tully Blanchard hit the Jab Punch

Tully Blanchard tags out to Gino Hernandez.

The Dynamic Duo hit the Tag Forward Suplex Gut Buster

The referee begins the count...

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

3!

The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'.

Stupid fans. :)

I haven't tried to "break" the system as it were.

Though the fastest "legit" match I've seen was a CPU vs CPU match I did for the predecessor of The League that I ran on another website: 2:00 even, and the loser tried one offensive move that was countered. I've had a pair of 2:50 matches run in The League in earlier seasons (A Sports Entertainment style match with both wrestlers starting at 24% popularity, and a Strong Style Cage match with starting pops of 15 and 11%), but nothing shorter than that.

Thor is still proud of that cage match...*sniff*

Archived