DOA: Victor's Rebellion

The thing I most love about your work EV is that not only is the content second to none, the care taken and the excellent way it is put together, both presentation, setting a tone for the dairy and sticking to it in generally. It is so professionally done.

Also, above I quoted above a paragraph which I just thought was amazing, the links to the whole thing, just such intelligent writing, I loved that paragraph and I don't know the words I would use to describe it (you probably could if you knew what I meant :p) but the reference to The Fallen Angel from the earlier post and then how it all link down to "God being a d*ck" which he literally is in this case as he is Richard (Dick) just so well written, I've rambled because I can't express what I mean (ironically since I'm praising you on that :p) but great work and as always as each post comes 20LEgend gets more and more hyped by the return of DOA.

You have no idea, nor can I even explain, what that post means to me, 20LEgend. Truthfully, I love writing; being a writer. It gives me a form of creative expression that I feel, without it, I would go crazy. Just knowing that I have readers out there, like yourself, who are excited about my work, and go through the trouble of reading it all, is something I am in awe of. I do this kind of stuff for myself; however, I also love to write for others; so that they can, possibly, enjoy the kind of wrestling program that I would love to see in real life...

(I mean, I would be first row, front center, for ANY DOA event if it were an actual company. I don't know if I could say that about ANY other cornell-verse company I've ever ran with.)

The phrase above was a quick connection made for me; especially when coining "The Fallen Angel" name for Victor Page. I was hoping, while writing it, that it wouldn't offend anyone, as I'm not speaking about anyone's GOD, just comparing "Tricky Dick" to such a figure in the "Land of Supreme", but knew that the tone was exactly how I want Victor to respond/speak/act. He's got a chip on his shoulder, an arrogance to his stride, a conquering-nature to his speech; it all felt perfect when it started to come together.

Edit: Also really starting to like Page, he seems like a cool guy :)

:D

Love to hear, 20LEgend!

Just a quick question, but is this going to pick up where the last one left off? What with Nemesis going nuts, and Greg Black/Shawn Gonzalez (a storyline I was really enjoying) it was entertaining stuff.
It starts at the start of Season II, Nemesis never came, in fact in this version he turned down DOA. This again has John Greed walking out and then Victor comes in and takes over where Greed left off. The Nemesis era NEVER existed :)

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

20LEgend is right here. I actually, from a writer's perspective, really was unhappy with myself for bringing Shawn Gonzalez in when I did last go around. He's an amazing talent, and easily could have a strong personality, but I did a bad job, I think, of really getting to 'know him' from a character perspective. With that, he felt rather bland to me; which could have gotten better over time given certain scenarios. In this go around, Greg Black is where he should be; competing for the DOA Championship at the Season One Finale (a fact that he won at the close of my last diary) and heading into Season Two with a WHOLE lot of focus.

Also, as 20LEgend described well, the Nemesis-era never existed in this go around. While it was a great idea at first, and I was really excited about it at the time, it pulled away from the characters that I loved in the DOA too much; as he and Tyler became the focus (versus Vicious, Black, Sparrow, etc). Now, with things more 'normal', at least the way I would like them to be from a focus perspective, I am more so able to give time, and attention, to those that make the DOA enjoyable (at least I believe).

Great to hear that you liked the Black/Gonzalez pairing, though, codey! It was fun to write for the time; however, for me, always lacked strength from a writer's perspective. This time around, I want for Black to be where he should be... Front & Center.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Turn.jpg

His tone was deeply soaked in sense of impenetrable confidence; the kind of projection often mastered by high-powered sales executives. Even without a standing physical representation, I was able to formulate an educated vision of who I was speaking with; firmly pulled tie, fine-lined garments most certainly tailored to his every nook and cranny, and a million-dollar haircut to top it all off. He was a made-man, that was for sure; the kind of prick that often looked down upon our industry as a whole.

With time, through our conversations, I grew to understand the smooth-talking man on the other side of the line. While he most certainly felt, at least at first, nothing like an ‘industry guy’, with time, it became rather evident that [Jensen] Tarver had a hankering for the business. Truthfully, it came as a shock as someone of his stature often makes a point of burying our craft; deeming it as sophomoric and trash-based. With Tarver, while his expansive vocabulary fused with his conversational ease, spoke of such an executive, his unwavering tone, that of support to our industry, began to paint a very convoluted portrait. A TV executive that actually ENJOYED our profession; instead of just looking at us as a ‘cash cow’ to the trailer parks of America? I don’t believe I’ve ever run across one; in a sense, he was the Chupacabra of the modern wrestling world.

Like any great businessman, Tarver was selling something…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Opp.jpg

At the time, I had heard of Deadly Overloaded Action; however, never witnessed a single moment of their programming. Truthfully, I had very little time to indulge in anything outside of Rich’s walls; nor did I have any interest in outside wrestling programs. I had heard of their renegade-like approach, capitalizing on the lack of ‘daredevil wrestling’ practices in the States; however, cared very little about their day-to-day operations.

Within Rich’s Empire, there was slight talk of the program; however, it was almost immediately dismissed as a ‘non-competitor’; meaning it meant nothing to us really. Even as they pulled Greg [black] from us, mined for [Gregory] Henn (aka Rayne Man), shoved [sam] Pratt, to the forefront, the DOA phenomenon was widely considered to be a ‘flash in the pan’; here today… gone tomorrow.

It looked as though our notion was spot-on; what with John Greed deciding to make another reckless decision by leaving, yet another, company high and dry. It looked as though the little rebellion that could… really… couldn’t.

I voiced this exact viewpoint to Tarver as he began to forge into his sales pitch; attempting, masterfully I might add, to inspire me into his web-of-chaos.

As the talks became more serious, less rooted in small talk banter, an exchange that was starting to grow extremely disinteresting, I continually made known that, while his offer was enticing, the program itself lacked the kind of concrete impact it wished to project. In reality, If I were to re-engage the sport that I love, I was less likely to return under the banner of a company without direction. Frankly, I was waiting on Cornell’s call; as I was expecting the SWF’s closest competitor to come calling soon enough. At that point, it never came…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Cornell.jpg

Unwilling to join a company without a broadcasted deal, and possessing no interest in heading overseas, the Deadly Overloaded Action route seemed much more intriguing as I began to understand what it COULD mean to me. As time went on, and our conversations continued to take on more business than anything, I began to employ a keen business approach of my own; making it seem like I didn’t need DOA…

… In turn, playing ‘hard to get’ if you will.

I could tell that Tarver wasn’t going to give up. We had been speaking for close to a month now; every phone call becoming increasingly pressurized as it seemed like he had his mind-set on me… Me alone. So, as he called, once again, as he always did, on the closing Saturday of the month, I came forward with a proposal of my own…

My Demands

+ I would have full control of personal within DOA; wrestlers, personalities, road agents, everything.

+ “Rapid Assault” would need to have a runtime of 90 minutes in length. An hour TV show was child’s play in our industry; I don’t deal with children.

+ The Arcadia network would need to open their interest in utilizing pay-per-view events; doesn't need to be monthly but they would need a PPV presence.

+ A strong influence over internet expulsions from DOA.com; if I were to create a brand around DOA then I need a strong influence over such a medium.

+ I would settle for nothing less than a three season deal; rounding “Rapid Assault” to it’s 4th season by the end. If the show was cancelled before then, my contract would need to be bought out for a comfortable percentage.

In a sense, I was to become Judge, Jury, and Executioner, of all-things Deadly Overloaded Action.

My demands were quite lofty, at least so says the wrestling columnists who caught wind of our deal; however, I cared nothing for ‘good PR’. If Tarver wanted a rock-star-like name in the DOA fold, a ‘sexy-pick’ if you will, then the network would have to give up their overarching stranglehold upon the program’s neck. Truthfully, if I were to be asked to guide Deadly Overloaded Action into relevancy then unrivaled control was what I needed. One focus. One mind; that mind being of genius if I do say so myself.

To the shock of most, the Arcadia network accepted.

To me, there was no sense of bewilderment; Tarver wanted success more than anything. The head of original programming, and a man seemingly with much clout, he was to do everything in his power in which to see this program reach new heights once thought unimaginable. In reality, that kind of desperation comes with difficult decisions…

Difficult decisions that would benefit myself, and truthfully DOA, for the next three seasons…

I had built my legacy in “The Wasteland of Supreme”…

Now, I was going to cement my immortality at the helm of a Rebellion…

MY Rebellion...

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/master.jpg

You know me, E-V. I'm here, ready and willing to follow this project. I love your work and tend to find myself inspired when reading what you write.

I've been reading that a lot these days, that my work is able to inspire some, and it means a lot to see; truthfully. At the end of the day, I attempt to put everything I have into every post that comes out of my head, through my hands, and onto the screen. While it may be a lofty challenge, It's something that I live by; to do the best I can at whatever is in front of me. I guess, when it's all said and done, you're much more proud of a product that comes out with every detail in-tact as you once saw it; that's why I spend so much time with image development.

Always great to know that I have you on-board, Mike!

E-V

Guest codey
It's stuff like this that keeps me too distracted to write up my own shows, EV! Well, that, and my admitted short term obsessions over random crap (Right now it's Mount & Blade. Play it!) It goes without saying that you're spinning yet another wonderful yarn for the board to dive into.

Season One Finale Re-cap due-up later today!

<hr color="black">

First and foremost, before I get into some individual responses, I just wanted to thank everyone for finding as much excitement as I about the new DOA: Rapid Assault Season! I hope it doesn't come across as a broken record, saying 'thank you', as I truly am quite thankful for the response I've received thus far.

The project itself will move a little slower than my previous projects; as I need to make room for work, my wife, and general life experiences. That said, every post that comes down the pike will be chalked full with as much quality as possible; so you know whenever a new post is up it's been worked upon with a lot of attention to detail.

More or less, I want to, as always, create a well-verse experience for Deadly Overloaded Action. Presentation, writing style, storylines, characters, all will be looked at with a fine tooth comb in which to create the best program possible! (At least that's my hope).

Onto responses though...

Great stuff, E-V. You have a nack for drawing a reader in with your imagery, and I'm starting to see the differences between Page & Greed.

Thank you, Hash!

Imagery is HUGE for me as a writer/creative developer. As a Public Relations graduate, I tend to look at the overall message that I'm trying to convey; then utilizing phrasing, word choices, and image manipulation in which to get across said narrative. In a sense, after years of doing so in undergrad, working on various independent campaigns, I found that I find great joy in creating a brand/experience. So, when fused with naturally being one who likes to be creative, I tend to find different ways to present new information (Also, that way, it doesn't grow tiring to the reader to follow; vs. straight walls of text).

As for Page/Greed, It's great to know that the subtle differences are already starting to take hold. I knew, when I wanted to create a new character, that I would need someone different than John Greed. He was a beloved character of mine; however, if I wanted to do something 'fresh' with the DOA, I was in need of creating a new voice, a new perspective, and a new reason for success in which to make it interesting (for all of us). He may have some Greed'isms in there, as Greed's character was modeled after me (minus the drug & alcohol addiction), while also using research knowledge from my undergrad studies in Psychology, but, in the end, I have made it a point to make Victor his own man.

With time, his little quirks will start to become more prevalent...

It's stuff like this that keeps me too distracted to write up my own shows, EV! Well, that, and my admitted short term obsessions over random crap (Right now it's Mount & Blade. Play it!) It goes without saying that you're spinning yet another wonderful yarn for the board to dive into.

I'm just excited that your willing to unravel that ball of yarn (I couldn't resist jumping into your metaphor)!
:D

I'm one to find distraction a lot as well; so, I can totally understand where you're coming from. As a writer though, the fun thing is, you can pull influence from whatever you're interacting with the time. Whether a movie, TV show, a conversation with someone, or just 'people watching' at Target or something, you can come away with an idea. I'm sure I drive my wife nuts sometimes with my eye for picking up on subtleties. haha.

Cheers.

E-V

After spending yesterday morning in the ER of the local hospital here and the rest of the day in bed yesterday, it's good to come on here today and read some more of your work, E-V. I am really enjoying the characters you are cultivating behind the scenes with both Tarver and Page. I look forward to seeing how things are going to work here for season 2.

After spending yesterday morning in the ER of the local hospital here and the rest of the day in bed yesterday, it's good to come on here today and read some more of your work, E-V. I am really enjoying the characters you are cultivating behind the scenes with both Tarver and Page. I look forward to seeing how things are going to work here for season 2.

:eek:

What?!?!?!?!

Good god, Angel, I hope you're okay. You should PM me if you want someone to talk to about it all; as I have some time this afternoon to chat for sure. Either way though, It's good to hear that you're okay (for the most part) and are home after all of that. Rest up and feel better, my friend.

Glad I could give you something to read while you were recovering.

Cheers.

E-V

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Finale.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Staff/VictorPage_alt1.jpg

... The new creative mind of DOA ...

Relatively uninformed about Deadly Overloaded Action, I spent the afternoon, later that week, watching the Season One Finale DVD of "Rapid Assault". I had come to understand the overriding tones of their program, that being a rebellious, in-your-face, high-paced sense of warfare, but had little knowledge of what had been developed up until then. Needless to say, as I forged through the entirety of the program, I found myself intensely inspired. I had always, personally, gravitated toward entertainment with a darker tone; not gothic by any means but menacing if you will. With DOA, such a creative canopy was surging crazily.

The shocking twists, the speeding turns, the suicidal tendencies, and the never-ending show of a warrior's heart, was what ultimately brought me to the forefront. For a moment, I started to kick myself; wishing I had left "The Wasteland of Surpeme" long ago. Maybe then, I would have actually enjoyed the last year of my professional career. Instead, I was forced to write for the bloated ego's of years gone by; growing tirelessly board of such a practice.

Without knowing it, Deadly Overloaded Action was exactly what I had been searching for all of this time; just never knew it. With such a roster, hell-bent on a blitzkrieg form of evolution, I would have no issue in formulating the next great wave in our industry. In turn, becoming a figure of Legends... crushing the competition in the process; on all fronts.

All in all, as the final seconds began to roar ahead, I knew that I was 'home'... A home I intended on fortifying for War...

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/MMMF.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Hernandez.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/CitizenX.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/MattySparrow.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Funk.jpg

The Moral Majority vs. The Motha-Funkers

Quite possibly, THE most controversial storyline in recent Wrestling history accelerated to a fever pitch at the close of Season One as the polarizing “Moral Majority” clashed with their long-time rival, and sexual-fiend, Matty “The Pecker-Wrecker” Sparrow in what was to be a tag team match wrapped in mystery. For weeks, as the match began to take shape, there were questions over WHO would take Sparrow’s side in, what was expected to be, a truly explosive clash. At one point, Jettstream was perceived to be his chosen ally; however, that was quickly squashed after the young flier was ‘knocked out of action’ by the vicious hand of the manipulative zealots. Left alone, with more enemies than friends, “The Pecker-Wrecker” was forced to step into the Season Finale unaware of anyone who would take his side; his outlandish personality ultimately looked to bury the veteran Sparrow as no one appeared to be willing to come to his aide. Even as the opening bell rang, it looked as though the greasy adult-entertainer was to compete alone…

That was until the trumpets of funk began to blare…

A victim, himself, a few weeks back, Cannonball Funk returned to the DOA Dungeon for the first time in almost a month; previously injured at the hand of the “Moral Majority” in a random act of violence (attempting to reignite their own flame after being psyched-up by “The Voice of Reason” soon before the assault). As expected, the Dungeon erupted with excitement, showering the Funkster with a response fit for the most beloved of all entertainers; proving their love for the gyrating, larger-than-life, over-the-top, flier. Meanwhile, with an arrogant smirk forming upon his face, one that had been there before, just not as strong, “The Pecker-Wrecker” made quite sure that the “Moral Majority” knew they were in for a fight; mouthing sexually-driven obscenities toward the conservative tandem in which to further seep under their skin.

Sadly, for all the fanfare, the return of Cannonball Funk doesn’t prove to be ALL that beneficial to Sparrow’s cause…

Despite having the dead-heads firmly in their corner, the newly minted “Motha-Funkers” simply didn’t have what it took to overcome such a well-oiled machine that is “The Moral Majority”. Truthfully, some of the very best tag teams in our sport today wouldn’t quite match up to their fiery connection; so, a newfound tandem was almost doomed from the very start.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Prud.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/LMS.jpg

Utilizing their greatest assets, that being the scantily clad, overtly brainwashed, combination of Grace & Prudence, as a source of distraction, “The Moral Majority” quickly floored “The Pecker-Wrecker” with a double-teamed back-drop/neck-drop maneuver. For the first time, Sparrow wasn’t about to give in to his temptations, understanding the magnitude of such a match-up; however, as he brushed off Prudence’s attempt at an awkward, forced, strip-tease upon the apron, the manipulative “Moral Majority” had pulled his attention enough in which to overcome their hated rival.

Three seconds later, “The Moral Majority” had come away with the resounding victory; a fact that they celebrated arrogantly while their scantily-clad servants walked slowly behind in a meekish kind of manner. They appeared, as always, to be mindless drones for their master’s cultural warfare. At the same time, a glaring sense of hypocrisy within a faction based upon morality…

The Season Finale brought validation to the zealots cause…

It also delivered a potential neck injury for the gleaming, overtly greasy, adult-film-star…

Winner(s): “The Moral Majority” via pinfall.

Skewed morality trumps blatant sexuality

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/PowDor.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Dorado.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Powell.jpg

El Dragon Dorado vs. Teddy “Redeem Thee” Powell

[Mask vs. Violet Match]

The Dungeon is shaking with anticipation as the battle of ultimate good and vindictive evil square off in an altercation best known for it’s psychologically tense overtones. Dorado, a continual victim of the jaded hand of Powell, proudly steps into the unforgiving confines of the DOA squared circle with a glaring potential before him; a loss to Powell would force Dorado to suffer through the one thing all luchadors fear… Losing their mask. In this case, it’s far more personal than just a simple article of clothing being ripped aside, as such a loss would only further Powell’s undying psychosis; justifying his heated claim that, if he is unable to hide behind a mask, after all that’s been done to him, the wrong’s then have been thrust upon him, as he says, then neither can someone like El Dragon Dorado. In a way, it appears as though Powell’s tortured soul is fixated on ‘dragging another down with him’; subjecting the heroic luchador to a, potentially, psyche-crushing moment in the process (ala losing his mask in public).

In return, attempting to open Powell to his wicked ways, the sound hero within Dorado matches Teddy’s stipulation with one of his own; a situation that would be just as crippling to the “Man of Redemption”. If Teddy were to lose, then his overtly troubled, potentially schizophrenic, love interest, Violet, would be forced to leave Deadly Overloaded Action forever; a scenario that Powell claims to be ‘another example of the disgusting want to bury him’ in the process.

None the less, there was MUCH in the way of raw-emotion surging between these two bitter rivals as the bell officially opened their contest…

As what’s become custom between these two, the ultimate narrative continues to lie within the story of ‘the do-good, proud, hero vs. the bitter, rule-breaking, villain’. As El Dragon Dorado attempts to gain victory through a respectful, high-paced, luchador-like approach, Teddy “Redeem Thee” Powell does quite the opposite; cheating at every cost as he administers a more vicious onslaught. In reality, they both find ways to utilize their strengths well; however, in the end, as we’ve seen before, El Dragon Dorado suffers from his inability to ‘get dirty’ when faced with a challenge…

As Eugene Williams lay on his back, blinking frantically in which to regain consciousness, placed in this situation by a corner splash gone wrong, Teddy Powell is shown entering the squared circle with two things quite visible; a devilish smirk & a shining steel chair in his hands. Luckily, at this time, for Dorado, the speedy luchador is able to disarm his opponent with an array of fast striking kicks; sending the destructive steel to the mat in a thunderous heap.

Struggling with what to do, Dorado lifts the chair off the mat slowly; a psychological sense of self-warfare most certainly raging within. For a second, he weighs what he’s comfortable in doing, knowing that he NEEDED a victory tonight; however, with time, the great hero within El Dragon Dorado inspires the action of grandly throwing the steel chair out of the ring; wanting to win respectfully instead of stooping down to Powell’s level of ugliness.

Maybe he should have used the chair when he did…

As once he spins back around, Powell has already returned to his feet; slamming a pair of brass knuckles, which were previously in his tights, square across Dorado’s jaw. The strike is so impactful, so physically jarring, that the young luchador quickly collapses to the canvas in an uninterrupted crash.

A victim of his own goodness, from a psyche perspective, Dorado loses in dramatic fashion as Violet is shown slapping Eugene across the face frantically; bringing him back too in which to count a depleted three count in favor of her tortured man.

The DOA Dungeon grows silent with shock at first; quickly replaced by a chorus of overpowering boo’s. Meanwhile, Teddy has already returned to his feet; looking down upon Dorado with a devilish grin only fit for the great evil incarnate himself.

Seconds later, Powell is shown pulling El Dragon Dorado to a seating position; his body is quite limp in an unsettling fashion. Then, in a swift, overtly aggressive, manner, Powell is shown ripping Dorado’s mask straight off of his head. The unmasked luchador quickly collapses back to the canvas, face down, as Powell holds Dorado’s limp mask high into the air; celebrating the moment much like a victorious warrior would raise a severed head shortly after battle.

With his flowing hair lying all around his head, the shamed luchador lays motionless; forced into such a defaming situation by one as vile as Teddy “Redeem Thee” Powell. Meanwhile, the polarizing ‘man of the hour’ exits the squared circle, Violet aside him, as he continually celebrates the fall of a great hero; relishing in such a fact in a sadistically arrogant manner.

Winner(s): Teddy Powell via pinfall.

El Dragon Dorado loses his mask

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/FlashTorm.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Torment.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Flash.jpg

Torment © vs. Steve Flash

[DOA Chokeout Championship Match]

[Title vs. Career Match]

After warring with himself physically, and Eric Tyler mentally, the weathered New York ICON found himself hobbling into the Season One Finale with EVERYTHING to prove. A proud man, one never willing to show weakness in the slightest, Steve Flash has found himself cast into an unfamiliar position as he is unable to hide the glaring signs of his body ‘failing him’. In connection, after attempting to talk the aging veteran into retirement, doing so in a dismissive fashion, “The Voice of Reason” ultimately hands him, what he believes to be, his FINAL opportunity; A chance to either succeed gloriously or burnout infamously. Without a second of thought, the hardened vet quickly accepts the challenge; ultimately making it known that, after the Season Finale, Tyler’s prize pupil, Torment, would suffer for HIS (Tyler) meddling.

Coming into the night, Steve Flash looked as though there was no way he’d be able to keep up with the likes of Torment; a brutish, unforgiving, overtly dangerous, submission king. As the weeks began to pass, the man many claim to be “The King of New York” gave his everything, in turn remaining undefeated in the month, but looking as though he was simply ‘not up to speed’ in which to match Torment’s viciousness. Even his everything, his all, started to look rather run-down; a shell of his former self.

As the match finally came to a head, Flash shocked the masses with a performance most thought impossible. His every strike, his every maneuver, was soaked in a well-oiled manner; appearing much like he was in his prime once again. Even as Torment turned the tides, the grizzled veteran would often find a way to return the favor; reversing a number of impacts in which to keep their altercation rather ‘open’. To say this was shocking would be a complete understatement as, just a week ago, many felt that Flash wouldn’t survive more than 3 minutes let alone keep up with the brutish likes of Torment.

A few close calls almost has Steve Flash coming away with the Chokeout gold; however, sadly, even with an outstanding performance as this, the weathered veteran is unable to overcome.

That said, he fought up until the very last second; as would be expected from someone as proud as Flash.

“The King of New York” is able to break free from Torment’s crippling “Reaper Cometh” (Dragon Sleeper) submission on two accounts, utilizing an array of masterful reversals in the process; however, the third trapping proves to be his last…

Struggling to, again, remove himself from such dire straits, Steve continues to war like a legendary soldier. Sadly, as Flash attempts to bridge backward, looking to pull himself over Torment’s shoulder in an impossible fashion, the celebrated vet collapses back to the canvas; his back finally giving out on him in the process. Broken, and losing air to his brain, the final moments of Steve Flash’s DOA career comes with the unsettling sight of the proud warrior slipping into unconsciousness.

His arm is raised a number of 5-times before Eugene Williams is forced to call the match against the motionless veteran; giving the DOA Chokeout Champion, Torment, the gigantic accomplishment of ENDING Steve Flash’s career.

With time, after Eric Tyler is shown smirking arrogantly from the entrance ramp, and Torment has celebrated in his raging manner, the ringside area is left for Steve to return to his feet; taking his final bow the only way he knows how… With utter class.

Winner(s): Torment via Submission.

Steve Flash is forced to retire

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/TETS.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/OTA.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/KAZ.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/DickEyezen.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/TomKornell.jpg

The Tokyo Express © vs. Totally Supreme

[DOA Death Defying Duo Championship]

After a full season of plotting their DOA takeover, the comedic threesome of Dick Eyezen, Tom E. Kornell, and Sammy Strung, attempted to accomplish Part 1 of their overarching battle plan; obtaining the DOA Death Defying Duo Championship (Part 2 still stands as a mystery; even to them). With their best game faces on, snarling like Chihuahua’s taking a nap, Totally Supreme storms the ringside area with thoughts of championship glory dangling above their simpleton heads. Meanwhile, the amazing tranquility that radiates from The Tokyo Express tells of a tandem firmly cemented in a state of unwavering calm; a stark contrast from the jumpy, anxiety-filled, bodies of their challengers that night.

Shockingly, despite showing a level of anxiousness unseen from them before, the pairing of Dick Eyezen and Tom E. Kornell do quite well in keeping up with their championship-laced opponents. Maybe it was Sammy Strung’s incessant barking, within puffs of his oversized cigar, from outside of the ring, or the fact that they were on the verge of potentially obtaining Part 1 of their overtaking dreams, but, either way, they looked like an actual threat for the first time in their DOA existence (often appearing more comedic than competitor mostly).

Despite that, though, The Tokyo Express appeared as though they were just TOO difficult to overcome. The golden pairing of OTA & KAZUMA, long-time allies rooted in their mindful lifestyle, capitalized on the overt eagerness of their opponents; administering a sound, well-balanced, attack that would, eventually, overwhelm their challengers.

With Sammy roaring bloody murder on the outside, slamming his miniature fists on the squared circle in the process, we all witness the phenomenal OTA practically decapitating Dick Eyzen with his signature “Ninja Strike”; the impact coming shortly after a beautiful missile drop-kick from OTA’s partner, KAZUMA. The combination proves to be quite destructive as Dick quickly collapses to the squared circle in a thunderous heap.

Before Tom E. Kornell can interfere, struggling to regain his breath, and composure on the apron following a number of combo moves from The Tokyo Express earlier, OTA is able to obtain victory with a resounding three-count from Eugene Williams.

Celebrating in their calmed, yet confident, manner, The Tokyo Express would exit the squared circle shortly after winning; never one to overdo their celebratory advances (often staying quite ‘grounded’ despite such success in DOA). Meanwhile, Totally Supreme stands crushed in the center of the ring; arguing with one another, off-microphone, as to WHO was the one to blame for the loss. In connection, Sammy Strung is shown shaking his head in disbelief; burying his head deep into his miniature hands as he continues to puff away on his cigar regardless.

Winner(s): The Tokyo Express via pinfall.

The DOA Takeover falls flat

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VicRay.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Vicious.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Rayne.jpg

Johnny “The Blazing Red Demon” Vicious vs. Rayne

In the continuation of THE most intense storyline of Season One, the war-torn “Blazing Red Demon” found himself entrenched within another truly epic battle; put together, once again, by the manipulative hand of his arch-nemesis, “The Voice of Reason” Eric Tyler. After months of incessantly warring with his hated rival, and his band of vile followers, Vicious came into the night aggressively inspired to topple the employed ‘hitman’ of Tyler’s “All the Kings Men” faction. Just a few short months ago, Rayne had made his official DOA debut at the expense of the fiery Vicious; violently assaulting him in a manner that sent shockwaves throughout the entire wrestling community. In one moment, one disgusting situation, the new face of Tyler’s manipulative reign had made a jarring impact; one that would stretch the entirety of Season One until the two would, again, meet at the Finale. As expected with so much time, and a raging river of bad blood beneath them, these two blood-thirsty gladiators were hell-bent on the absolute destruction… of one another….

With Eric Tyler standing in a stoic fashion outside of the squared circle, his arms crossed like an irritable, hardened, war general, that’s exactly what would come to pass…

A war if there ever was one…

A heated affair between two enraged combatants…

In typical Vicious fashion, the “Blazing Red Demon” looks much like an animalistic predator; snarling, huffing, biting, his way through an intense physical onslaught. In return, Rayne does quite well matching such aggression; administering his own brand of heavy-handed violence in the process. More or less, their altercation feels much like two freight-trains slamming into one another in a deadly fashion; never tempering, always raging, and explosive at every turn.

Much to his dismay, Tyler is forced to watch on as Johnny Vicious begins to show an ultimate “X-factor” within said altercation; taking to the air on several occasions in which to masterfully employ a blitzkrieg like impact. While DOA is entirely focused on fast-paced, athletic action, Rayne is not necessarily your prototypical fighter; much more grounded in his attack. With that said, when he’s matched with one whose willing to take flight, one willing to put everything on the line with absolute risk at every turn, it often stands as a distinguishing scenario that tends to overrun. In a sense, while risk is certainly more suicidal in nature in DOA, it also can pay off greatly when employed well; or ultimately force them to crash and burn when not.

Luckily, for Vicious, the risks taken appeared as though they were setting him up for a ‘shock-and-awe’ like victory. That was, until an old face, dressed conservatively in a tailored suit, turned the tides of violence against the beloved Vicious…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/JD.jpg

Jeff Morgan, of DaVE fame, stormed the ringside area; as if from nowhere. With a subtle nod toward Mr. Tyler, Morgan slowly enters the ring as it’s obvious that he’s gunning for Johnny Vicious. What would follow is a cold, and quite calculating, assault that would put some of the greatest assassin’s to shame….

Almost immediately, Eugene Williams is shown calling for the bell as Jeff quickly engages his victim, Johnny Vicious, with an array of European-styled strikes. Despite showing signs of depletion, Vicious attempts to match his attackers onslaught, and does a strong job in doing so; however, the tables ultimately turn with a cheap-shot from Rayne; a diving chop-block square upon Vicious’s planted knee.

With a sense of pure grit to his demeanor, Johnny, still, attempts to meet his attackers half-way; however, much to Tyler’s enjoyment, such a fact is, ultimately, impossible to uphold. Staggered, run-down, and showing signs of a possible knee injury, Vicious is inevitably floored by a ring-rattling Belly-to-Belly Overhead Suplex; a fact that is unforgivingly met with a high-hanging single-leg Boston Crab soon after impact.

Roaring much like an injured Lion, struggling to keep fighting, Johnny Vicious eventually slips into a state of unconsciousness; unable to push past the pain much longer. While dominated, Vicious does his best to fend off his attackers, and a knocked-out state, up until the very last second.

Sadly, much like the rest of the season has fared, the fiery, animalistic, war-torn, warrior in Johnny “The Blazing Red Demon” Vicious is, again, destroyed by the manipulative hand of Eric Tyler. In this case, it appears that the grizzled “Voice of Reason” has employed a new figure within his stable of vile soldiers. That man, Jeff Morgan, ultimately became a severely hated man with one single attack… Leaving many of Vicious’s fans, as what’s become custom in DOA, unable to celebrate…

In the end, The menacing threesome of Eric Tyler, Jeff Morgan, and Rayne, is shown exiting the ringside area; showered with a sense of absolute disdain from those in attendance. Regardless, it doesn’t seem to faze them in the slightest; simply exiting the scene much like ‘contract killers’ would disengage from a heinous assault.

Meanwhile, a final image is shown of Johnny Vicious slowly rolling over onto his stomach; snarling like an injured predator looking to lash out in a state of alpha-based aggression.

Winner(s): Johnny Vicious via DQ

Jeff Morgan debuts; Vicious suffers

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/WAR.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Acid.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/VS.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Black.jpg

Acid © vs. “Peerless” Greg Black

[DOA Championship Match]

For weeks leading up to the Season Finale, Greg Black had delivered upon his nickname, “Peerless”, as he explosively tore through the DOA Landscape like a fearless gladiator; toppling any, and all, comers within the menacing confines of the Dungeon squared circle. Sadly, it was what happened OUTSIDE of the ring ropes which ultimately stained this very same time-frame. Continually, as the days led to weeks, and weeks led to that night, Mr. Black had become a popular punching bag for Tyler’s infamous band of vile warriors. As the newly cemented #1 contender to Acid’s DOA Championship, the man proudly professed as “peerless” began to carry a new, unwanted, nickname… that of… Victim.

Despite his overpowering performances, Greg was often assaulted for his success; incessantly beaten by the entire menacing roster of “All the Kings Men”. More or less, outside of Vicious, a known, and hated, rival of Eric Tyler’s, Greg Black became public enemy #1; knowing that, if softened up, Acid could make a mockery out of the high flying mega-star.

As expected, Black would find a tempered alliance in Johnny Vicious as weeks went on; however, such a combination was as destructive as it was beneficial for both. Truthfully, neither man was EVER really able to trust the other; and often fought just as feverishly as they did with their collective enemies (“All the Kings Men”). With time, entrapped in such a volatile situation, Mr. Black appeared to suffering from a number of injuries; none of them ever slowing him down mentally though. He was fixated, practically obsessed, with his need for success; a fact that had him pushing himself up to the very last second of the Season.

As the embattled challenger stepped before the animalistic champion, an Armageddon-like war ensued.

Back-and-forth, neither man looked as though they were willing to temper their speed in the slightest. In a way, the tone felt rather reckless straight away; both competitors throwing EVERYTHING they had at one another in which to come away with the resounding victory. For Acid, one who has been dubbed as sub-human in the past, and a truly combustible warrior, there appeared to be an even stronger sense of fervor to his actions. For, if he were to come away with the win that night, he would ultimately step away from season one undefeated in singles competition. The sheer though of such dominance gave a rare aura to the DOA Champion; that of animalistic desperation and legendary greatness. While it doesn’t necessarily sound like the two could coexist at the same time, with someone of Acid’s history, it certainly manifested itself on an, almost, palpable level.

Tearing into each other with intensity unseen, there were MANY close calls; potential ending points that would, dramatically, redirect the altercation as someone was able to free themselves from whatever predicament was there.

In the end, the final outcome came not of one man’s doing, stepping above his opponent and shining strong, but rather due to a combination of chaos that ensued…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Vicious.jpg

Bruised, and enraged, Johnny Vicious made his presence known toward the very end of the Main Event. While he had worked along side Mr. Black in the past, a combination that was truly volatile at best, like all of Greg Black’s connections, it was quite obvious that he wasn’t there to simply aide in Greg’s chance at Championship gold. Instead, he was there for one thing, and one thing only, to destroy EVERYTHING in his path…

At first he did exactly that, meeting the members of “All the Kings Men” on the steel-grated rampway; however, with time, the numbers game became too much to overcome. Even then, as he is forced into a gang-like beating at the hands of Rayne, Torment, The Elder Statesman, and Jeff Morgan, Vicious is shown, as always, continuing the fight like a rabid wolverine; throwing punches like a madman high on absolute aggression.

With Eugene Williams’ attention on the rampway, roaring to the crowd to ‘move along’, eventually calling for general assistance from the back, the action moves forward within the ring.

Greg Black has Acid set up for, what appears to be, the opening seconds of his signature maneuver “Black-Out” (Standing Suplex into a Stunner); however, as he goes to lift the DOA Champion off the ground… his back is met with the cold, unforgiving, strike of a steel chair. The man wielding that steel chair? “The Voice of Reason” Eric Tyler.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/ET.jpg

For the first time, Eric Tyler had actually stepped into an altercation and became physical; interacting violently with a DOA competitor. Up until now, he had always utilized his goons as his governing hand of violence; however, in this case, sensing that HE Would have to do something or risk losing the DOA Championship from his camp, “The Voice of Reason” forced his hand; slowing Greg Black down, enough, for Acid to regain control…

With a following “Acid Bomb” (Sit down powerbomb), and a pinfall after, Acid had retained the DOA Championship; given said opportunity to remain undefeated due to the manipulative hand of Eric Tyler. In this case, unlike any in the past, Mr. Tyler had ACTUALLY become physically involved in which to manipulate; a fact that would, most certainly, raise hairs with the Network (the company that has employed him as their “Voice of Reason”).

None the less, as Johnny Vicious lay upon the steel grated rampway, bleeding profusely from his forehead, as it fuses in with his flaming red facial hair, Greg Black finds an equally destructive end; laying face up, looking at the blinding lights, upon his back. Meanwhile, “All the Kings Men” close Season One of DOA “Rapid Assault” as a wildly cohesive unit; standing around their leader as they collectively raise their hands, defiantly, and arrogantly, in victory.

Winner(s): Acid via pinfall.

Acid remains undefeated thanks to Mr. Tyler

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Fade.jpg

Reminds me of Vic Vemon aka Vince Russo

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/LifeAfterGreed.jpg

For a company deeply rooted in cultivating a chaotic tone on-screen, “Project DOA”, for the first time in it’s short existence, was also predicating such a feel behind the curtain. John Greed’s unceremonious, and blatantly disrespectful, exodus from the Arcadia Network left the company’s corporate setting in a relative state of emergency. Voices were raised, positions challenged, and others professionally re-assigned, as the cult-based program, “Rapid Assault”, found itself hovering ever so closer toward the sadden wasteland of lost TV programs.

While the ratings were strong, at least compared to the rest of their programming catalog, there were a growing number of corporate executives growing tired of the DOA-craze. Despite the program being tailored exclusively toward their overarching demographic (18-35 males), an incessant conversation began to take hold about whether or not the asset (DOA) was truly needed. Citing such a tumultuous departure by Greed, coupled with the fact that their #1 guy all along, even before Greed, in John Campbell had officially turned them down once again, it appeared as though “Project DOA” was becoming exactly that…
A Project
; one that began to feel much too tough to keep afloat amidst all the administrative carnage.

Deadly Overloaded Action looked to be on it’s death bed as it continued to rage forth; creeping toward a Season Finale that could also pose as the halt of the Series itself.

The father of DOA...

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Staff/JensenTarver.jpg

... Putting his career on the line!

That was until
Jensen Tarver
stood his ground like a defiant war general in the face of mass slaughter; sticking his neck out for the very program HE brought to Arcadia a good six months prior.

Latching his professional career squarely upon “Project DOA”, a fact that many felt was nothing more than a ‘death-wish’ in modern TV practices, Tarver single handedly kept everything afloat. His legacy, his stature, and his job, now, solely relied upon the success of Deadly Overloaded Action. The treasure chest of political capital he had acquired since first stepping into his post, the youngest to do so at Arcadia since it’s inception, was successfully used in which to buy time for the war-torn program. Still, even with his iron-clad backing, conversations continued to unfold about what would become of “Project DOA”. In a sense, Jensen Tarver had become Deadly Overloaded Action’s life-support; putting his own professional life on the line in which to see it through.

When asked the simple question of WHY, why would he place his neck on the chopping block when, up until now, he’s been a public darling for the network, Tarver would emphatically mutter the same line in return:

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/Quote.jpg

No longer was John Greed the defining figure of Deadly Overloaded Action to the public. Now, it was none other than the company’s TRUE savior, it’s original developer, and the man who defiantly stood up for DOA in it’s time of terrible need; Jensen Taver.

He was
NOW
Mr. DOA. No one else.

In the meantime, while Season One came to a triumphant ending, adding great suspense along the way, Tarver set out to find the new ‘creative mastermind’ in which to steer his beloved DOA back into good graces. He knew, at this point, a highly educated man, that without a unique wrestling mind at the helm, that he would also fade into the sunset in time; removed from his post if his ‘baby’ finally proved to be a flop.

In a quick act of desperation, a phase he quickly coined as ‘damage control’, Tarver compiled a small booking team in which to properly bring the first season to a close; banking on their knowledge of the sport in which to finish off strong. Promoting from within, Eric Tyler, The Guru, and Davis Ditterich, took their seats at the theoretical roundtable; formulating a well-constructed end to the inaugural season. Countless hours were put in, endless conversations would follow; however, even for their hard-work, it was widely known that no one man within this group was guaranteed the ‘top spot’ once the finale came to ahead.

Even as the final moments of “Rapid Assault” passed through, those who had been quickly cast into such creative positions were well aware of the truth…

Jensen Tarver had his eye on someone…

A man, once heralded, who now finds himself on the outside looking in; a former celebrated writer who now is nothing more than a bitter blogist.

What Eisen publically pushed aside, was now set to become Tarver’s golden prize… His battlefield general with an eye for the extreme…

That man is
Victor Page

A former head-writer for the Supreme Wrestling Federation and a man many have dubbed “The Fallen Angel” since his departure from “The Land of Supreme”.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Story.jpg

Vic Page reminds me alot of Vince Russo when he was first let go by the WWE/F and was called Vic Venom back then! Hope he has more success than Russo has. Look forward to finding out!:D

I plan on writing one more "Turning the page with Victor!" segment before releasing the first card for Season II. I have a tentative layout for the show; however, am taking my time to craft the first episode; as it's often the most important one in the way of an overarching tone.

That said, I'm not sure when the next segment will be up as the next few days are certainly busy for me. All in all, though, we're getting ever so close to the end of the backstory & the beginning of the shows!

<hr color="black">

Vic Page reminds me alot of Vince Russo when he was first let go by the WWE/F and was called Vic Venom back then! Hope he has more success than Russo has. Look forward to finding out!:D

Funny enough, before he ran WCW into the ground, at first, I liked Vince Russo for a bit (He was my best character in a real-world-based E-Fed a good 10 years ago now). While I'm not this way personally, I've always been quite intrigued in characters who are brashly arrogant. In his case, that's exactly what he was; and in that case there certainly is a connection between the two (outside of the whole Vic thing). Victor Page, at his most basic level, is a brashly arrogant man; one who feels that he's GOD's gift to Pro Wrestling. With time, he may obtain SOME redeeming qualities but, for now, he's simply a creative writer looking to A) get back at the SWF and B) become THE most powerful figure in the industry in the process.

In the end, I hope he fares better than Russo as well... haha.

That said, I've never been one to gather strong grades from TEW; so, I guess we'll see.
;)

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Logo/Warriors.jpg

Deadly Overloaded Action is the optimal destination for those searching for a legacy predicated on embracing innovation versus accepting continuous mediocrity. In all reality, the pro wrestling industry has come to a moment of unbreakable upheaval. Gone are the days of your daddy’s wrestling stars, slow and overweight, as we usher in a new generation of competitors. These men listed below, while much smaller than your typical preconceived notion of what makes up a successful pro-wrestler, are the momentous wave of the future; the leaders of a new revolution.

These men are athletic, fearless, driven, brutish, and, in some cases, even suicidal, as the dawn of a new era takes hold; one that soars in the skies rather than trots on the ground.

These are the
warriors
of Deadly Overloaded Action…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/Untitled2.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Acid.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/GregBlack.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JohnnyVicious.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/OTA.jpg

• Acid ©

• Greg Black;
    ”Peerless”

• Johnny Vicious;
    "The Blazing Red Demon"

• OTA ©

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/UM.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CitizenX.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MainstreamHernandez.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Dreamweaver.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Torment.jpg

• Citizen X

• Mainstream Hernandez

• The Dreamweaver

• Torment ©

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/Mid.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CannonballFunk.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DickEyezen.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/KAZUMA.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MattySparrow.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Rayne.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/TeddyPowell.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/TomEKornell.jpg

• Cannonball Funk

• Dick Eyezen

• KAZUMA ©

• Matty Sparrow;
    "The Pecker-Wrecker"

• Rayne

• Teddy Powell;
    ”Redeem Thee”

• Tom E. Kornell

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/LM.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Dragon.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JeffMorgan.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/SnapDragon.jpg

• El Dragon Dorado?

• Jeff Morgan

• Snap Dragon

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/OE.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DonteDunn.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/KashmirSingh.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/ElderStatesman.jpg

• Donte Dunn

• Kashmir Singh;
    "Kash Money"

• The Elder Statesman

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/DOAFear.jpg

<hr color="black">

NEXT: Death Defying Duos...

Seeing the roster gets me even more exicted, I think I may explode when we get to the first show, seeing the old roster again makes me happy. :D

I have to admit, I felt much the same. These guys, even the additions, are all characters that I love/and would love writing for. Realistically, though, the 'original cast members' are those who have the softest part in my heart.

I have a few more of these posts coming with the Death Defying Duos, and then the DOA Staff members, before the first card were to make it's way up. I know it seems like it's being drawn out a little; however, it's being done on purpose; as I don't have a lot of free time currently & yet I still want to get things rolling over time.

Great to know that the sight of the original cast gave you the same feeling, 20LEgend!

Cheers.

E-V

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Logo/DDD.jpg

The Death Defying Duo Division is exactly that; a suicidal-like bracket of DOA competitors who put everything on the line, every week, in which to come away as THE most awe-inspiring tandem in Pro Wrestling today! With it’s framework inspired greatly by the art of Lucha Libre tag team wrestling, these fearless fliers continually embark upon action that tests the mind, body, and spirit on a never-ending basis. Without need for tags, simply needing to duck out of the ring in which to make your partner legal, the in-ring impact feels entirely incessant; seamless, on-going, and always on the verge of mass-chaos. None the less, only THE most clever, THE most seamless, and THE most fearless, will ever find success within such a dreaded division.

Here are those profound aerialists; evolving the American Tag Team Wrestling landscape through incessant bombardment…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Wrestlers/DDD.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MainstreamHernandez.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CitizenX.jpg

The Moral Majority

Mainstream Hernandez & Citizen X

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CannonballFunk.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MattySparrow.jpg

The Motha-Funkers

Cannonball Funk & Matty Sparrow

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/OTA.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/KAZUMA.jpg

The Tokyo Express ©

OTA & KAZUMA

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Rayne.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JeffMorgan.jpg

The Trigger-Men

Rayne & Jeff Morgan

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DickEyezen.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/TomEKornell.jpg

Totally Supreme

Dick Eyezen & Tom E. Kornell

"Death Defying Duo Divisional Rules"

As stated above, the Death Defying Duo Division is heavily rooted in more of a Lucha Libre in-ring focus (versus a traditional American Tag Team style). With this in mind, there is no need for tagging your opponent in as legal; instead, simply ducking out of the ring allows your partner the ability to, then, become the 'legal man'. In turn, the action is quite fast-paced, based in more of a chain-wrestling-like approach, as both men, given the tagging scenario, are able to execute a number of high-flying, overtly impactful, tandem moves in a seamless-like presentation.

To say the least, the Death Defying Duo Division is one of fast-paced, non-stop, action that houses some of the most suicidal, fearless, and well-oiled, tandems in all of American Pro Wrestling!

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/DOAFear.jpg

<hr color="black">

NEXT: DOA Staff (Non-Wrestlers)...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Logo/Staff.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">While others tirelessly defy gravity within DOA’s vile terrain, there are a number of individuals who aide in the program’s development who will, most likely, never call the squared circle their own. These talented men, and women, are the faces, voices, and suits, of the hallowed ground that is Deadly Overloaded Action. In the end, without their guidance, the often volatile confines of the DOA Dungeon would certainly implode upon itself; bringing forth the framework of success from an outside vantage point.</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> These are the proud individuals who continually shape DOA from their non-competitor’s perch…</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Staff/CT.jpg</span></p><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DavisDitterich.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CarlBatch.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/SaraSilver.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><ul><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Davis Ditterich;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Announcer</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Carl Batch;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Color Commentator</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Sara Silver;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Investigative Journalist</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Staff/Managers.jpg</span></p><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Grace.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Prudence.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/SammyStrung.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/TheGuru.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Violet.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><ul><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Grace;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Valet for "Moral Majority"</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Prudence;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Valet for "Moral Majority"</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Sammy Strung;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Manager for "Totally Supreme"</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>The Guru;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Manager for Kashmir Singh</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Violet;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Manager for Teddy Powell</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Staff/AF.jpg</span></p><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/EricTyler.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/EugeneWilliams.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><ul><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Eric Tyler;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>"Voice of Reason" for the Arcadia Network</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li><li><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Eugene Williams;</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>Referee</em></span></div></div></div></div></div><br /></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/DOAFear.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><hr color="black"></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>NEXT: "Rapid Assault" Card #1...</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p>

<p><em><strong>First Card coming...</strong></em></p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">I just want to let those following the revival of DOA Season II know that the first card will be up by the end of this weekend. I've been toying with the layout, trying to create something that's A) easy to create and B) brand-based, but I've had little time to really put in the grunt work thus far. After moving across country, starting a new full-time position in a few days, and now staying in an Extended Stay until our new Apartment is available, I've been forced to temper my writing (as we've been running around like crazy).</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

That said, I pretty much have the first show booked; followed by the card sometime this weekend!</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

All in all, Just wanted to give you a heads up!</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Cheers.</div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>E-V</em></strong></div><p></p>

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/Logo.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/Deets.jpg
Episode #:

Run-time:
90 minutes

Taped on:
Tuesday

Shown on:
Thursday Night on Arcadia

Main Event:
Acid © vs. Greg Black in a Steel Cage Match; DOA Championship Match

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/EP.jpg
Deadly Overloaded Action’s blitzkrieg-assault on American Pro Wrestling came to a chaotic conclusion as the season finale of “Rapid Assault” threatened the very foundation for which the DOA Dungeon stands upon. A heroic luchador lost the one thing that defined him, a suit-laced hired gun made his debut at the expense of a beloved, and the main event fell under the weight of the manipulative hand of a, once-though, “Reasonable Voice”. Needless to say, there are far more questions than answers… far more chaos than resolve…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/EricTyler.jpg

Set to Apologize...

Coming into Season II, the Arcadia Network has stepped to the forefront; declaring the season opener as a point of evolution. In what was once thought impossible, the often overtly irritable veteran,
Eric Tyler
, will be forced to step before the DOA Dead-heads in which to
apologize
for his actions one month prior; forcing Greg Black to fail in his quest to defeat Acid for the DOA Championship.

Now, in our return to the DOA Dungeon, these hallowed grounds will house the continuation of a hell-bent revolution; fixated on bringing forth a ‘new wave’ in Pro Wrestling Action. Men will fly, bodies will break, and careers will be shortened. In the end,
only the Fearless will Survive…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/This.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MainstreamHernandez.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CitizenX.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MattySparrow.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CannonballFunk.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/TomEKornell.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DickEyezen.jpg

The Moral Majority
w/ Prudence and Grace
vs. The Motha-Funkers vs. Totally Supreme
w/ Sammy Strung

[Death Defying Duo Division Rules]

[#1 Contendership Match]

Question:
Which Duo will start Season II as the new #1 Contenders?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DonteDunn.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JeffMorgan.jpg

Donte Dunn vs. Jeff Morgan

[singles Match]

Question:
Can the youngster overcome Tyler's newfound veteran?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/OTA.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Torment.jpg

OTA vs. Torment

[Champion vs. Champion]

[Non-Title]

Question:
In a gold-laced affair, which champion will prove to be more prestigious than the other?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/ME.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Acid.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Versus/DOAChampionship.jpghttp://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/GregBlack.jpg

Acid © vs. Greg Black

[steel Cage Match]

[DOA Championship Match]

Question:
After being screwed over last month, can Greg Black make good on Arcadia's call for a Second Chance at the DOA Championship?

"Rapid Assault" Quick Picks

The Moral Majority vs. The Motha-Funkers vs. Totally Supreme

OTA vs. Torment

Acid © vs. Greg Black

Really difficult set of picks for a season debut E-V :D

I think they will be the best team to establish as title contenders, although character wise I like them all a lot so I'll be happy whoever gets the victory, TMM may get a little outside help

close to picking Dunne, but saw JD has the higher push, and I think as a veteran contrasting all the high flying modern worker JD has a big role and his performance skill mean you can build hi up here and he can put on some great matches

OTA vs. Torment

He's more over and I think that Torment can afford to lose this maybe by disqualification

Acid © vs. Greg Black

Difficult to chose between and with the mention of Tyler's forced apology, I have a feeling now could be the time for change. Then again Acid is a great champion. Since I can't decide I'll go with the easy option and have the champ retain

Guest codey

I see the Pecker Wrecker taking the win here. The Moral Majority had their chance last season and weren't able to pull through, and I just don't like Supreme's chances.

Dunn's only going to win on the internet show, unless this ends in a DQ with Rayne attacking him.

OTA vs. Torment

Toughie, but Ota's a tag guy, and Torment's a singles badass.

Acid © vs. Greg Black

No title change on the first episode, I say. But I'm probably wrong, and would very much like to see Black with the belt.

No big surprise here. The Moral Majority is my favorite in this entire diary and perhaps my favorite characters in GDS.

JD gets the debut win.

OTA vs. Torment

The Choke-Out Champion gets the win after Moral Majority interfere.

Acid © vs. Greg Black

Acid retains but not without help.

Looking forward to this first card, E-V! It's looking really good!

I never have time to follow many diaries, but I always love to check in and see the start of a new Eisen-verse diary, because you do such a great job in presentation and setting up the scene. Glad to say that you delivered the goods once again

- I wanna pick the Motha-Funkers just because of their name, but the Moral Majority is too strong.

- Mr. Morgan debuts strong.

OTA vs. Torment

- Tap, Nap or Snap for OTA.

Acid © vs. Greg Black

- Acid wins but it is far from clean.

- I wanna pick the Motha-Funkers just because of their name, but the Moral Majority is too strong.

- Mr. Morgan debuts strong.

OTA vs. Torment

- Tap, Nap or Snap for OTA.

Acid © vs. Greg Black

- Acid wins but it is far from clean.

I agree with these picks.

Archived