Four Corners Of Chaos Redux

We'll just 'go with the flow' if at 10 you need more we can do it.

When we pick someone in development can we keep them in development but have them whenever we want them? Same if I wanted to send someone from my main roster down. Would they remain as one of my guys, unless I said I didn't want them anymore.

My thought was we'd get one development territory each (OVW and HWA), and have them be brand exclusive. So say Raw guys in OVW and Smackdown guys in HWA, or vice versa, meaning I couldn't touch guys in you dev territory and you couldn't touch guys in mine.

I've got a list of 20 ready including dev guys if thats okay.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thought was we'd get one development territory each (OVW and HWA), and have them be brand exclusive. So say Raw guys in OVW and Smackdown guys in HWA, or vice versa, meaning I couldn't touch guys in you dev territory and you couldn't touch guys in mine.

I've got a list of 20 ready including dev guys if thats okay.

Sounds perfect :) How about as soon as I get to 20 or if you have another number in mindwe compare "top 20" lists and then once that's happened we can go in for a second round if we feel as though we don't have enough guys. For example if we both wanted the same twenty so we only got ten each, we might want to go back and find some others?

I might have a clearer idea of who I want if I know who you've got (or more importantly who I haven't got). :)

Sounds perfect :) How about as soon as I get to 20 or if you have another number in mindwe compare "top 20" lists and then once that's happened we can go in for a second round if we feel as though we don't have enough guys. For example if we both wanted the same twenty so we only got ten each, we might want to go back and find some others?

I might have a clearer idea of who I want if I know who you've got (or more importantly who I haven't got). :)

Sounds perfect. How do you want to do it? Should I post my list here, then you post your list and compare, or do it by PM or some other method of communication?

Sounds perfect. How do you want to do it? Should I post my list here, then you post your list and compare, or do it by PM or some other method of communication?

I think so we don't peak at each others list I can tell you when I'm ready at a time when we're both online. And whatever time we send a PM to each other with the lists. That said we could go on MSN to discuss and negotiate, but the first list should me PM'd IMO.

I think so we don't peak at each others list I can tell you when I'm ready at a time when we're both online. And whatever time we send a PM to each other with the lists. That said we could go on MSN to discuss and negotiate, but the first list should me PM'd IMO.

Yeah that's cool. Like I said my list is ready, so I'm good to go whenever you're list is ready :)

Archived