Four Corners Of Chaos Redux

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tried to start a new game with the data I have (before Ben5's edits), and a number of error's came up:

Air Paris, Bob Sapp, David Flair, Cassidy O'Reilly, James Storm, Chris Harris and Mark Johnson all have development contract for a promotion that has no parent. (presumably WCW)

Kenta Kobashi has both an Exclusive (TNA) and a non-exclusive (some Japanese thing) contract - that one's my fault :o

Paul Wight has more than one exclusive contract (presumably WWF & ECW)

Whoever has the data will need to change these before we get going, or send the data to me and I'll make the changes :)

edit: I'm also missing Dusty Rhodes contract in TNA for some reason so could that be added in :) (Heel - Pretentious Artist)

I've just got it. Forgot to check my emails :o will do my final stuff now, check everything and start the game I think. :)

Cool, really looking forward to getting this going again :) (can you tell :o)

In terms of game names, has anyone had any brainwaves? 'Cause mine kind of suck... All of my ideas revolve around Triple Threat, but I'm not sold on it

^ Dunno about a name.

Also, I'm really struggling to think where HBK fits in to ECW :p Last minute trade Engima? :o

Edit: Re: Development contract with no parent. Turn them into PPA or terminate them ?

I don't know what I'd do with HBK either I'm afraid.

I'd say just switch them to PPA. Their still available to us if we want them.

So I went to run my show last night. Last night was the most free time I'll have over the next two weeks at least. Like I said, last night I ran Raw, and it was just too much for me. A few weeks ago, I started working, and over the next two weeks, I'm going to be working 12 hour days (at least), 7 days a week. I thought I would be able to run a show at night and type up a summary at work, but I don't think I can devote that much time to this project. My girlfriend said last night that this is a game, and it's supposed to be fun, and I don't think I can have fun with this right now. I'm really sorry guys.

Okay. Don't know what to say, I can't blame you for that, real life is more important life and all that. It's been fun, and atleast we hadn't started the new threads yet :)

Charismatic Enigma, I was wondering if you are interested in a 2 player :p

Maybe WCW vs. WWF, maybe a different time possibly a WWE vs. TNA 2006, or we could use the C-Verse, SWF vs. TCW? NOTBPW vs. CGC (It's possible to change the NOTBPW product)?

Another idea is using the 2002 mod we could take the WWE, and do the first ever brand split. (It was in March 25 2002 [Fun Fact: 364 days after WCW closed ;)] The Mod starts the Raw after) So we could do the brand split making picks first and then Have Raw and Smackdown. I actually like this idea of a Raw and Smackdown brand split but it is up to you. I understand if you feel there is no point in going ahead but a 2 player would be easy to manage :)

With losing another member of the original quartet, due to life :), Charismatic Enigma and I have decided to do something in a similar time albeit a completely different wrestling landscape. We are doing WWF 2002. I am Smackdown, and of course Mr. Enigma is Raw. The first ever draft will be rerun between us and the brand split will come into effect as of WWF (very soon to be WWE mind you :)) Raw April Monday Week 1. As with real life Smackdown won the first pick and so, I as Smackdown have the first pick. Here goes:

<hr>

The man whose show it is, the Smackdown Hotel's favourite guest. The Rock!

Smackdown

The Rock

Raw

Right, let's get this going :)

Out of interest, what's happening with the Championships... who gets what?

I've just read this: "During the 2002 Draft, the Undisputed WWE Champion and the Women's Champion were ineligible to be drafted as, at the time, their respective services were deemed available to both brands. The rest of the champions, however, were eligible to be drafted to either brand's roster. Initially, the Intercontinental Championship and WWE European Championship became exclusive to Raw, while the Tag Team Championship, WWE Hardcore Championship, and Cruiserweight Championship became exclusive to SmackDown. However, as time went on, some of these championships would eventually switch brand designation."

By this rule HHH and Jazz would be ineligible but that would be difficult to manage so I suggest that whoever drafts them get the title and the other creates a new world title.

But I think we should work it out after the draft, It should be easier to judge what's going on by then.

<hr>

Literally the next two on my list you choose :D That said I'll fight fire with fire adding to my super over guy with one of the best in ring and all rounders in the world... Kurt Angle

Smackdown

The Rock

Kurt Angle

Raw

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Chris Jericho

For anyone reading along this is the running order: SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw, SD! Raw, Raw, SD!, Raw, SD!, SD!, Raw

Good to see that you are determined to overcome all the obstacles this game has encountered. :)

Are you running RAW and Smackdown as part of one single company, or are you running it with them as completely seperate entities?

Good to see that you are determined to overcome all the obstacles this game has encountered. :)

Are you running RAW and Smackdown as part of one single company, or are you running it with them as completely seperate entities?

The plan was to have SD! and Raw separate, but we came to realise WM, RR kind of need to be dual branded (The royal rumble match particularly) so we are doing it with the one promotion.

Another note, in change of Raw as was in the real 2002 draft is Flair (CE) and McMahon is Smackdown (ME)

Archived