Four Corners Of Chaos Redux

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: Just a quick thanks to the guys commenting on the WWF diary. Feedback is important and appreciated. Im saying this here cos I'm gonna try and minimize the amount of OOC stuff I do in the diary thread (feel free to leave comments there, though)

^What he said. Feedback is always appreciated, and it's always nice to know people are reading your diary.

In other news, the file has moved on to Inky.

DDP was only allowed to use the nae later in TNA because he legally changed his nae to Dallas Page, so there must have been a copyright of he wouldn't have needed to change him name. Also with Kanyon he used Chris K in TNA, if it wasn't copyrighted he wouldn't have used it in TNA surely. I hope so anyway as I don't want to change the data gain :p

Not to beat on a dead horse or anything... but I just coincidentally noticed, while researching for a new mod, that Chris Kanyon had a match as Chris Kanyon in WWF in 1994. Before using that name in WCW. So one could argue that WWF should indeed be allowed to use that name. :p

Not to beat on a dead horse or anything... but I just coincidentally noticed, while researching for a new mod, that Chris Kanyon had a match as Chris Kanyon in WWF in 1994. Before using that name in WCW. So one could argue that WWF should indeed be allowed to use that name. :p

I reckon WWE will own it now (hence TNA having to call him Chris K) but we don't know who copyrighted it and when so IDK. Whatever, "get over it"! :p

I neglected Nash and Dallas. A couple of talking segments involving those two would've probably given me at least a C. As it is though the only segment on the whole show I was pleased with was Edge's match.

Vince and Shawn opening the show with a C and the main event only rating a C+ made me cry blood. Even Taker and Stone Cold's backstage promo rated lower than hoped/expected. My locker room is a shambles

Shawn Michaels is the commissioner in WWF and Bret Hart is GM in WCW. If the war between us wasn't hot before, it's hot now.

By the way, is Michaels still a drug using, Playgirl model *******?

I dunno is Bret still an embittered, egomaniacal mark?

If he is, it would go some way to explain the low rating of his unveiling segment...

I think Vince may be the problem actually. I mean it could be Shawn and I guess we'll find out for sure in the coming weeks but with Vince's popularity and entertainment skills he should have rated much much higher flying solo in week one and I damn sure expected better than a straight C when he was out there with HBK

I'm shocked by the grade of your main event. :eek:

It makes two weeks in a row Big Sexy has headlined and let me down (though its unfair to blame him solely at this point).

In any case its gonna be a long time before the WWF head back to Denver. I can't wait to get to the Garden in two weeks. Disappoint some real fans for a change

What day are we on, don't mind but can the game be stopped at every Friday before the ECW show (as in send it to me at the AM proccess rather than PM) just so I can have a look around the game world :)

It's Thursday AM in the save. If I could get the save while it's still AM before Impact that would be great.

Archived