The Death Of The Supreme Wrestling Federation

Here I’m sitting in my house wondering what has just happened. One minute, I’m rising up the ranks of the Supreme Wrestling Federation, becoming one of the most trusted assistant bookers in the company. Then the next minute I receive a fed-ex package on the road informing me that I have been fired.

Peter Michaels informed me that it was not his decision but Richard Eisen decision. Eisen saw me talking to his great niece during on of the shows and thought I was getting a little to comfortable around her.

First my wrestling career was destroyed when Buck Graham landed on my leg wrong, breaking my fibula. So wanting to stay in the wrestling business, I started helping out where I could. SWF gave me a shot and I have worked my way up the company for the last 5 years. So because I was talking to Richard Eisen great niece, I did not even no she was his niece, and now I’m once again trying to start over.

I called Joel Bryant over at Total Championship Wrestling but said he had no need for me.

I called Shane Sneer at United States Pro Wrestling and he said he had no need for me.

I then called Rip Chord at the Mid Atlantic Wrestling and he said that I was toxic right now. Richard Eisen has been going around calling every promotion in America, telling them that they will pay if they hired me.

And just like that I was black listed.

Why did this happen? Could someone be that vindictive over nothing?

Now the only thing on my mind was revenge. Revenge against that weasel Richard Eisen and SWF. I was going to take him down and destroy his company no matter what.

So this is the beginning of my journey. The beginning of the end for Richard Eisen and his SWF.

• 1 month later...

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">THE DEATH OF THE SUPREME WRESTLING FEDERATION</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

PART 1 - THE JOURNEY OF REVENGE</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">

Chapter 1 – The Beginning of the Rocky Mountain Wrestling Federation</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

After a couple of months of mostly sitting doing nothing and putting a couple shows for the local promotion here where The Snowman defeated The Lifeguard for the Oregon Coastal Championship in front of 10 people. Fun times. </p><p> </p><p>

So then one day I got a surprised call from Larry Wood. Wood said that he was interested in starting his own promotion on the side and since he heard I was black listed by Richard Eisen, I would be the perfect fit. </p><p> </p><p>

After a good 30 minute conversation with Wood, I agreed to take the head booker of the new Rocky Mountain Wrestling that will be focused in the northwest of America and the southwest of Canada. Wood said it just wants to help finically and provide leadership to young wrestler, as he has does not want to wrestle on the roster. I agreed that was a good idea and that the promotion will focus more on the heel-face matchup like the 1980’s. He replied that it sounds likes Rip Chords promotion and I said that it will be similar but we will add are own unique style. So by the end of the conversation the Rocky Mountain Wrestling was born. The first show would be held at the George Kinneal Gymnasium in Vancouver, Canada and it would be held in June.</p>

<p>Well it took me the full two weeks but I got the roster together and the future looks very bright for the RMW.</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Mountain Wrestling will look to the past and look like the wrestling promotions of the 1980’s. We have $50,000 in the bank and with most of the roster making less then $250; we should be able to minimize the loss of money from the bank.</p><p> </p><p>

A couple of restrictions have been place on me from Larry Wood. I can not higher any wrestling that has had problems with the law, as he thought it would be damaging to the promotion. The other one is that I can not sign any wrestler that has problems selling the match.</p><p> </p><p>

The RMW Revolution will take place during the second week in June, 2010 at the George Kinneal Gymnasium in Vancouver, Canada.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The RMW Inaugural Roster:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">MAIN EVENT:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Brendan Idol </span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;">- "The Teen Dream" Brendan Idol is from the west coast but headed to the east coast when SWF signed him to a development contract in 2006. Was released in 2009 (which I thought was a big mistake) and will make a perfect addition to the RMW roster.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Rayne Man</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> – Rayne Man went through the SWF training camp and I always thought he had a bright future in the wrestling promotion. I thought the release of Rayne Man was a big mistake but I’m more then happy to take the SWF rejects and use them as part of my revenge.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Findlay O’Farraday</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - Findlay O'Farraday is a big brawler from Georgia. O’Farraday was very big in the other old school promotion in the MAW and will work perfect as the big monster heel in this promotion.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Roderick Remus</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - Roderick Remus is a fairly good cruiserweight out of South Carolina. He has been in the wrestling business since he was a teenager and was one of the most promising tag team with his brother. The team was split up when his brother had to retire from the wrestling business and so now I’m giving him a chance as a singles wrestler.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Big Problem</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - The Big Problem is a massive 390lb youngster and is almost 7 feet tall. Was considered the next big thing in wrestling during his early career but the pressure to perform got to him and was released from the NYCW in 2006. Looking a second chance in the RMW, just like so many other wrestler in the promotion. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">UPPER MIDCARD:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Happy Elwood </span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;">- Happy Elwood use to wrestler for the USPW but his size prevented him from moving anywhere up the card. He has been hanging around the Indy scene for the last year and will be a very big addition to the RMW roster. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jerry Martin</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> - "The Blonde Bomber" Jerry Martin is a promising young talent from Canada. He was once part of the SWF development league and is a solid all-around wrestler. I always thought he could have gone somewhere in the SWF in the future but I will take the SWF rejects with great pride.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Regular Joe</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> - Regular Joe is a young wrestler who was trained by "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez. Use to wrestle in Puerto Rico for a while but was release during 2009. Regular Joe is just another wrestler in the RMW roster that has been reject before.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Alan Parent</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - "Parental Abuse" Alan Parent is a solid technical wrestler is that happy to proof he belong in the wrestling business.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ant-Man</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - Ant-Man graduate of the Piledriver School of Wrestling in 2009. He has freakish power for a man his size and has a very solid wrestling background. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Madman</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> – Was known as DeCipher in Mexico. Perhaps his biggest selling point is his very distinctive and cool mask. Changed his name from DeCipher to Madman because of his mask and plus the name Madman works with more a promotion going back to the 1980’s.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">MIDCARD:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nigel Svensson</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> - Nigel Svensson is a Swedish grappler who trained extensively in Wigan, United Kingdom. He comes all the way from Europe in looking to see what he can do in America since he was released from a promotion in England. With the technical background he should work out very well for the promotion.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Dermott Ayres</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> - "The Canadian Pit Bull" Dermott Ayres is a technical wrestler from Montreal. He is still very young but provides a high flyer on the roster.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mario da Silva</span></strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;">- "The Tap Out Artist" Mario da Silva is a great submission wrestler with some of the best holds in wrestling. He got his big break in 2009 when he signed with APCW and is now hoping to expand into the American market.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">LOWER MIDCARD:</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cal Sanders</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> - "The Leaping Lumberjack" Cal Sanders is a technically-gifted youngster from Winnipeg, Canada. What he has in his wrestling ability, he lacks in the charisma and his ability to connect to the fans.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jayson Van Pelt</span></strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> - Jayson "The Sensation" Van Pelt is a promising young talent from Canada. Van Pelt is another young, good high flyer that can really help the promotion.</span> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Referee</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eugene Williams </span></strong>- Eugene Williams use to be a referee to the TCW but was released due to financial issues. This a big signing for the promotion, even if it is just a referee </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Announcer</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Remmington Remus</span></strong> - Remmington Remus was a very promising young cruiserweight talent, who was gaining rave reviews for his tag team work with his twin brother Roderick (as The Remus Twins). Sadly, in mid 2006, at the age of just 18, Remmington was involved in a serious motorcycle accident that basically destroyed his left knee, forcing him to retire. With the signing of his brother, I was a good idea to see what he can do behind the microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Road Agent</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ray Kingman</span></strong> - "Crippler" Ray Kingman was an icon during the 1970s \ 1980s in North America. He is probably the perfect road agent in a wrestling promotion would will look and feel like the 80’s.</p>

RMW Revolution Matches

You pick the matches if you would like (I give out prizes every once in a while on how you predict the matches).

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. The Madman

Match #1: The Big Problem vs. Jerry Martin

Match #2: Findlay O'Farraday vs. Nigel Svensson

Match #3: Happy Elwood vs. Dermott Ayres

Dark Match #1: Regular Joe vs. Mario da Silva

Dark Match #2: Alan Parent vs. Cal Sanders

Dark Match #3: Ant-Man vs. Jayson Van Pelt

Looks like you've got yourself a pretty solid starting roster. I'm shocked at the entire lack of the stereotypical Native American presence. You should defo sign Running Wolf for that super old school Wahoo/Chief Jay feel. Also, I'd take the hit from Wood and sign Biff the Bruiser. Can't sell worth a lick, but menace and SQ are through the roof. DOOO ITTTT. :D

EDIT:

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus -ROD IS GOD

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. The Madman -I'm guessing Rayne is more over then DiCipher

Match #1: The Big Problem vs. Jerry Martin -BP with the SQUASH

Match #2: Findlay O'Farraday vs. Nigel Svensson -Another big man SQUASH

Match #3: Happy Elwood vs. Dermott Ayres -I'm likely very wrong, but I'm pulling for the Canadian kid

Dark Match #1: Regular Joe vs. Mario da Silva -Silva has WAY more upside

Dark Match #2: Alan Parent vs. Cal Sanders -Cal is my boy

Dark Match #3: Ant-Man vs. Jayson Van Pelt -Seems to me Ant is the one to push, as much as I'd like to see JVP pick up the win

<p>Main Event: <strong>Brendan Idol </strong>vs. Roderick Remus</p><p>

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. <strong>The Madman</strong></p><p>

Match #1:<strong> The Big Problem </strong>vs. Jerry Martin</p><p>

Match #2: Findlay O'Farraday vs.<strong> Nigel Svensson</strong></p><p>

Match #3: Happy Elwood vs. <strong>Dermott Ayres</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark Match #1: Regular Joe vs. <strong>Mario da Silva</strong></p><p>

Dark Match #2: <strong>Alan Parent</strong> vs. Cal Sanders</p><p>

Dark Match #3: <strong>Ant-Man</strong> vs. Jayson Van Pelt</p>

<p>Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. <strong>Roderick Remus</strong></p><p>

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. <strong>The Madman</strong></p><p>

Match #1: <strong>The Big Problem</strong> vs. Jerry Martin</p><p>

Match #2: <strong>Findlay O'Farraday</strong> vs. Nigel Svensson</p><p>

Match #3: <strong>Happy Elwood</strong> vs. Dermott Ayres</p><p> </p><p>

Dark Match #1: Regular Joe vs. <strong>Mario da Silva</strong></p><p>

Dark Match #2: Alan Parent vs. <strong>Cal Sanders</strong></p><p>

Dark Match #3: <strong>Ant-Man</strong> vs. Jayson Van Pelt</p>

Liking the black-listed backstory, it's simple enough but gives you an effective reason to form a company with the eventual aim at fighting the Supreme Wrestling Federation. In terms of the similarities to Mid Atlantic Wrestling you touched upon, I'm definitely seeing them in the backstory and certain signings on the roster.

In regards to the roster - I reckon Findlay O'Farraday, The Madman, Nigel Svensson and Jayson 'The Sensation' Van Pelt should be the guys you try to use as the company's core. I'm slightly biased, what with my enjoyment of the Canadian and European scenes, but ah well...

Finally, my predicitions for RMW Revolution are as follows - unfortunately again skewed by a lack of other booking to base it off of and personal preference:

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. The Madman

Match #1: The Big Problem vs. Jerry Martin

Match #2: Findlay O'Farraday vs. Nigel Svensson

Match #3: Happy Elwood vs. Dermott Ayres

Dark Match #1: Regular Joe vs. Mario da Silva

Dark Match #2: Alan Parent vs. Cal Sanders

Dark Match #3: Ant-Man vs. Jayson Van Pelt

Good luck, this appears to have all the makings of something reasonably unique thus far!

Wrestling World.com

Indy Report for Canada

Nicholas Dunston

Since I live here in Vancouver, I thought it would be a good to check out the newest wrestling promotion Rocky Mountain Wrestling. From what I read on the there website, Larry Wood started the promotion, with the booking reign giving to Will Hodkinson. On there website they talk about the need for an old-school type wrestling promotion that can bring back kayfabe but blend it with today’s wrestling.

Well we will see how that goes.

June 10, 2010

From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Live at the George Kinneal Gymnasium

I showed up early as I like to see some of the pre-match shows, as they can really surprise you with the talent.

Jayson Van Pelt

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/JaysonVanPelt-1.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_Ant-Man.jpg Ant-Man

The crowd was still gathering in gymnasium with about 25 people, as a good line is forming at the entrance. The first un-official match of the new RMW quickly gets under way. Jayson Van Pelt started flying all across the ring, out pacing the slower lightweight Ant-Man. Ant-Man finally got a hold of Van Pelt and started pummeling him in the corner, as the strength advantage was clearly in Ant-Man’s favor. Ant-Man goes for the Antidote (Dragon Suplex Pin), but Van Pelt slips out and jumps of the bottom rope hitting a sweet flying neckbreaker. Van Pelt climbs the top rope as Ant-Man is just getting up. Van Pelt goes flying through the air and it’s an Axe Kick, knocking Ant-Man out. That’s right an Axe Kick off the top rope, impressive. Van Pelt rolls up Ant-Man and gets the pin and the fist un-official victory in the RMW. The match lasted to the 8:26 mark.

[* stars] (Ant-Man and Jayson Van Pelt had great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Ant-Man is improving in Performance skills.)

Alan Parent

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_AlanParent.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_CalSanders.jpg Cal Sanders

Most of the fans had by now found there seats, as it looks like it a little short of a full house. The second match begins with Alan Parent shouting at some fans and he was still shouting at the fans as he stands on the apron. Cal Sanders having enough of waiting for Parent to get in the ring comes running across the ring and clothesline Parent on the apron, to a nice little pop from the crowd. Sanders climbed the top and hit a flying crossbody on Parent who was just now getting up off the floor on the outside. Sanders presses his luck goes for a suplex on the outside but Parent blocks the attempt several times. Parent hits a short-arm clothesline after the last block attempt. Parent started taking over the match with hold after hold, keeping the high flyer on the ground for the good part of the match. Sanders started to come back with some high flying moves but missed a missile dropkick, allowing Parent to lock in the Parent Lock (Deathlock STF). Sanders has no choice but to tap out. The match lasted to the 8:26 mark.

[* ½ stars] (Alan Parent is improving in Performance skills.)

Remmington Remus welcomes us to the Rocky Mountain Wrestling and he hopes everyone enjoys the great matches for tonight. It look like the sound system is not working as he was just shouting from the ring so everyone could here him. I could barely understand what he was saying, as the people behind me were talking. So now I guess the first official match is underway now.

Mario da Silva

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/MariodaSilva.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RegularJoe.jpg Regular Joe

Well at first glance it looked like another high flyer versus technical wrestler but Mario da Silva was really impressive on the ground, but Regular Joe was holding his own. Silva just starts going after Joe’s right arm. Silva even whipped Joe’s arm across the ring post adding even more damage. Joe tried to come back with a couple clothesline but used his right arm on the clothesline, hurting himself in the process. Silva seeing this gets Joe on the ground and applies the Kimura. Joe tapes very quickly. The match lasted to the 5:42 mark.

[* stars] (Mario da Silva is improving in Performance skills.)

Jerry Martin comes out to ring and says something I really did not understand, as I was getting every other word. From what I heard, it was horrible.

Happy Elwood

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_HappyElwood.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_DermottAyres.jpg Dermott Ayres

Happy Elwood controls the start of the match with a nice dropkick and then with a solid chops. Elwood grabs a headlock over Ayres but Ayres quickly gets out and applies his own headlock and stars the battle over the headlocks, with Ayres ending that with a chinlock. Elwood breaks that hold and hits another dropkick off a whip into the ropes. A couple of deep arm-drags by Elwood puts Ayres on the defense. Ayres misses his own dropkick, allowing Elwood to apply the American Dream (Dragon Sleeper). Ayres tapes out quickly. A very poor match, that no matter what standards that you apply to a good match. The match lasted to the 6:51 mark.

[¾ * Stars]

Findlay O'Farraday now comes out to the ring and with other people talking I heard nothing about what he said.

Findlay O’Farraday

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_FindlayOFarraday-1.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/NigelSvensson.jpg Nigel Svensson

Findlay O’Farraday just mauls Nigel Svensson, shoving him into the corner and just pummeling with hard hammer fist. O’Farraday backs off and comes charging into the corner just smashing Svensson into the corner. Svensson tries to come back but with a good looking take down and a deep arm-lock but O’Farraday power was too much. O’Farraday picks up Svensson and slams him back to the canvas. It was just O’Farraday after that and he ends the extended squash match with the Atomic Spinebuster. I little longer for a squash match then I would like but it got the point across that O’Farraday is a monster. The match lasted to the 7:38 mark.

[* ½ stars]

Brendan Idol now comes to the ring but once again the people behind prevented me from hearing what he was saying. Which I heard after the show was nothing all that interesting.

The Big Problem

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/TheBigProblem.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/JerryMartin-1.jpg Jerry Martin

The Big Problem rushes toward Jerry Martin as Martin enters the ring. When I say rushes towards Martin, I mean I could have gotten a hotdog from the concession stand and come back before The Big Problem reached Martin. The Big Problem hits some sloppy punches and weak slam on the canvas. He goes to drop the elbow but Martin moves out of the way. Martin tries attacking The Big Problem with punches of his own but it had little effect. Martin then goes running off the ropes and tries to clothesline TBP but once again little effect. Martin tries it one more time but taste the bottom of TBP boot instead. TBP takes over after that and finishes the match with the Choke Slam. Basically a squash that went a little longer then it needed to. The match lasted to the 6:03 mark.

[* ½ stars]

Rayne Man now comes to the ring and this time he’s got a microphone with him. Well I’m glad the sound system is working now. Rayne Man got a couple sentences about how he was going to destroy The Madman tonight but the sound went out after that. Rayne Man looked very frustrated as he went to the back.

Rayne Man

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RayneMan.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_DeCipher.jpg The Madman

The Madman came out to the ring wearing one of the best masked I have ever seen. Rayne Man started hot with a nice looking suplex but that seemed to just make The Madman ‘Mad’. The Madman just starts pounding on Rayne Man, with stiff punches and whips him into the corner. Some more pounding by Madman follows. Madman tries running into the corner for a splash by Rayne Man got his foot up and stopped Madman dead in his track. Rayne Man gets a rollup for two and then follows with a scoop slam and a jumping knee drop and then gets one more two count. Madman comes back with a nice clothesline and then Madman hits a flying crossbody off the top-rope for a two count of his own. It goes back and forth for a while, with the match getting sloppy as it dragged on. Finally the match ended when Rayne Man hit the Rayne Drop (Osaka Street Cutter) to a small little cheer from the crowd, probably for the match ending. The match lasted to the 16:21 mark.

[* ½ stars]

Remmington Remus comes back to the ring and apologizes for the problems with the sound system and thanks everyone for coming out. He hopes that they enjoy this great main event. Well it was good to finally here a whole interview, as the sound system was now working. Better late then never I guess.

Brendan Idol

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_BrendanIdol_alt.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RoderickRemus.jpg Roderick Remus

I have heard some good things from both these wrestlers, so I hope that they can deliver on this match. The match started hot with Roderick Remus taking the early control with a dropkick and a nice looking slingshot suplex. Brendan Idol counters with his own dropkick after a whip from Remus and then hits a good looking Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Nice start of who can top who. After that the match really just became boring, as you could tell that these to have never been in a match where the story-telling is the most important part. Long holds and pointless pinfalls really broke the flow of the match that they just could not overcome. People started leaving as the seemed like the match would never end. Finally Idol puts us out of our misery, when he hit the Idolizer (Emerald Driver) for the victory. Started really well but just went down hill from there. Just an awful main event, that went on way to long. The match lasted to the 18:17 mark.

[½* stars] (Brendan Idol is improving in Technical skills. Roderick Remus is improving in Performance skills.)

Overall:

The show started out very well with some good undercards but really went down hill for the main event matches. It was decent enough for a new promotion but you they will need to improve on some things before they can become anything more then a small-local promotion. If they come back to Vancouver I might just try them one more time but if it was anything like tonight I might not be back.

[24]

Head Booker Notes:

Well the show went from good to horrible very quickly. I really thought I could have the main event go almost 20 minutes and do well but I was really wrong. I should have set the event to an hour instead of 90 minutes. The show did not hurt me popularity wise but not a good way to start the promotion. Hopefully the next card will be better, as I’m still learning the roster.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you.

RMW King of the Mountain is the next card that will be held at the Washoe Theater in Billings, Montana.

Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday vs. The Big Problem [Three Way Elimination] (RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Bout)

Co-Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. The Madman

Match: Roderick Remus vs. Happy Elwood

Match: Regular Joe vs. Ant-Man

Match: Alan Parent vs. Cal Sanders

Pre-Show Match: Nigel Svensson vs. Mario da Silva

Pre-Show Match: Dermott Ayres vs. Jayson Van Pelt

Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday vs. The Big Problem [Three Way Elimination] (RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Bout)

So, my predictions didn't go down as well as I'd hoped. Though I am glad I got the JVP /Ant match wrong. SO happy to see JVP pick up the win. In terms of formatting and whatnot, everything looked good. Here's my next set of predictions:

Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday vs. The Big Problem -Toughest match to call. With two monster heels to contend with, Rayne doesn't stand a chance. Out of those two heels, Findlay has the talent to go the furthest. While TBP can keep himself afloat on menace alone and doesn't really need the title at this time.

Co-Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. The Madman -Idol takes this one with ease.

Match: Roderick Remus vs. Happy Elwood -This match is ALL Rod.

Match: Regular Joe vs. Ant-Man -A guess mostly.

Match: Alan Parent vs. Cal Sanders -Cal NEEDS to get it done this time!

Pre-Show Match: Nigel Svensson vs. Mario da Silva -Nigel is valuable, but Silva still has more upside especially in terms of charisma.

Pre-Show Match: Dermott Ayres vs. Jayson Van Pelt -JVP continues his winning ways.

Wrestling World.com

Indy Report for West Coast

Ryan Sherwood

Well I was sent a DVD of the Rocky Mountain Wrestling from a friend of mine. This is there event from July called King of the Mountain. The new RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Championship will be on the line. From what I know about this promotion it was started by Larry Wood. Which that just sounds weird since the RMW is more in the realm of the Mid-Atlantic Wrestling and not the hardcore wrestling Larry Wood's is known for.

Well we will see how that goes.

July 11th, 2010

DVD Review of the RMW King of the Mountain Show from the Washoe Theater in Billings, Montana

Remmington Remus welcomes us to the Rocky Mountain Wrestling and he hopes everyone enjoys the great matches for tonight. The RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Title will be on the line in a three-way elimination match. Rayne Man, Findlay O'Farraday and The Big Problem will decided who will become the first every RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Champion.

Cal Sanders

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_CalSanders.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_AlanParent.jpg Alan Parent

Cal Sanders and Alan Parent start the match by trading arm-drags and they trade over an armbar, with Sanders getting the advantage. Parent flips out of the armbar and hits a nice chop and then follows with a sunset flip but it only gets two. Sanders is up quickly and hits a couple of his own chops and followed with a flying neckbreaker and Sanders gets his own two count. Parent wanting to get even, is up quickly as well but misses a clothesline and gets hit with another neckbreaker. Sanders moves quickly and locks in the Parent Lock (Deathlock STF). Parent really has no choice and taps out at the 6:18 mark.

[* stars]

Ant-Man

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_Ant-Man.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RegularJoe.jpg Regular Joe

Ant-Man just destroys Regular Joe from the beginning. Joe tries to counter the beating with a headlock but Ant-Man just picks him up and drops him on his head. Ant-Man at this point is just extending the beating before he hits the Antidote (Dragon Suplex Pin). Basically a squash match for Ant-Man.

[½ * Stars]

Roderick Remus tries to give a promo about how he is going to defeat Happy Elwood tonight but it was just horrible.

Roderick Remus

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RoderickRemus.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_HappyElwood.jpg Happy Elwood

Roderick Remus and Happy Elwood tried to make a good match but you could tell that these two young wrestlers are still a little green in the ring. Remus started running around the ring, hitting dropkicks, a flying clothesline and leaping crossbody for a two count. Elwood starts to make a min-comeback but Remus was just too quick and two much to overcome. Remus locks in the Remus Clutch (Bridging Cobra Clutch) and Elwood is forced to tap out at the 6:15 mark.

[¾ * stars]

Brendan Idol now tries is luck on the microphone but it was just as terrible as Remus's promo. I have no clue why they are even trying to have promos in the promotion.

Brendon Idol

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_BrendanIdol_alt.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_DeCipher.jpg The Madman

The Madman controls the match early with some high flying arm-drags and then locks in a deep armbar. Idol breaks the armbar with a backdrop and then hits a flying clothesline off the top rope. Idol follows that up with another backdrop, really sucking the wind out of the Madman. Idol goes for a move off the top rope in the corner but Madman crotches him. The Madman then hits a bulldog off the top and quickly goes for the cover. ONE, TWO, THR--, no Idol kicks out. The Madman starts to celebrate, thinking he has won the match but Idol quickly reminds him that he has not with a sick looking clothesline. The Madman took that like a man. Idol then hits the Idolizer (Emerald Driver) and earns the pinfall victory at the 8:15 mark.

[* stars]

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_FindlayOFarraday-1.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/TheBigProblem.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpghttp://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RayneMan.jpg

Findlay O’Farraday vs The Big Problem vs Rayne Man

Findlay O’Farraday and The Big Problem went right after Rayne Man. Rayne Man tried to fight them off but these two massive beast just beat him down. Rayne Man takes a powerbomb from TBP, O’Farraday talking smack to TBP, does his own powerbomb. TBP gets in the face of O’Farraday and then they start hitting each other, as Rayne Man remains on the canvas has completely escaped them. TBP locks in a bear hug on O’Farraday but O’Farraday is able to break out and gets two off a short-arm clothesline. Rayne Man is still on the canvas, as he has barely moved. TBP and O’Farraday continue to trade blows until TBP gets O’Farraday trapped in the corner. TBP hits some big elbows but eats a boot as he tried running back into the corner for a splash. O’Farraday swings TBP off the ropes and hits the Atomic Spinebuster, ONE, TWO, THRE-, no TBP is able to get his foot on the rope. O’Farraday can not believe it. O’Farraday brings TBP back to his feet and goes for another whip into the corner but TBP blocks it and hits a Choke Slam, ONE, TWO, THREE. TBP gets the three count at the 11:30 mark and starts celebrating. He must of forgot it was a elimination match, as Rayne Man is able to sneak behind him and get a roll-up which the referee gets in the right position, ONE, TWO, THREE, just before TBP is able to kick out and the match ends at the 11:55 mark. Rayne Man has become the first RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Champion. The match was a little sloppy but not bad.

[* stars]

DVD EXTRA's

The DVD provide two extra, as I guess it was the pre-show matches.

Mario da Silva defeated Nigel Svensson with the Kimura [* ¾ stars]

The DVD just showed the highlights of the match and the ending in which Mario da Silva locks in the Kimura making Nigel Svensson tap out.

Dermott Ayres defeated Jayson Van Pelt with the Montreal Crab (Boston Crab) [½ * star]

Once again another highlighted match but it was not even close to the first match. Dermott Ayres ends the match making Jayson Van Pelt tap to the Montreal Crab (Boston Crab).

Overall: The show was not all that bad. The promo skills of the wrestlers was god awful and the promotion should think about maybe ending all promo segments from the shows. The main events was basically Findlay O’Farraday and The Big Problem beating on each other and Rayne Man just coming in to win the title. Not a bad strategy, as I would not have believed that Rayne Man had a chance if he would have taken them both on at the same time. I might just have to give the Rocky Mountain Wrestling another look, since it looks like they will be running the promotion in my coverage area on the indy circuit.

[35 OVERALL GRADE]

Head Booker Notes:

Well the show evenly bad this time. The main event was good and served it’s purpose. The next title that will be on the line will be the RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight Title and then followed by the RMW Rocky Mountain Tag Team Titles. So the three belts I have will be filled in the next couple of shows.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you.

RMW Big Sky Country is the next card that will be held at the Eastern Idaho State Fair Grounds in Blackfoot, Idaho.

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus vs. The Madman vs Happy Elwood [Four Way Elimination/Ladder Match] (RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight Title Bout)

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday (RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Title Bout)

Match: The Big Problem vs. Nigel Svensson

Match: Regular Joe vs. Dermott Ayres

Match: Jerry Martin vs. Ant-Man

Pre-Show Match: Cal Sanders vs. Mario da Silva

Pre-Show Match: Alan Parent vs. Jayson Van Pelt

Prediction Results

Name W-L PCT%

Phreak 7-6 53.85%

Midnightnick 6-7 46.15%

Emark 7-6 53.85%

rdarnz 5-3 62.50%

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus vs. The Madman vs Happy Elwood [Four Way Elimination/Ladder Match] (RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight Title Bout)

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday (RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Title Bout)

Good show. I like where I think you are going with Cal Sanders. Not a very "Face" finish in the ME, but I get why you did it. Now, I don't know if its just the "reviewer" or you are seriously considering putting an end to promos, but just incase its the latter I'll ask you to reconsider. Guys like Idol, Ant, Findlay, Da Silva, Martin all have pretty decent entertainment skills. The main reason their promos dont go over so well is an overness issue. As for the rest of the hacks on the roster, since you know the segments are going to tank anyway, put them in with the talkers, build some entertainment skills! Hell, put the talkers in together! So far its been alot of solo work. In time it'll pay off (oh, don't forget about segment length, minimum 6 mins for stat growth). Anyway, on to the predictions:

Main Event: Brendan Idol vs. Roderick Remus vs. The Madman vs Happy Elwood -Tough to call. Between Rod and Idol of course. I'll give Idol the edge,

Co-Main Event: Rayne Man vs. Findlay O'Farraday -Too soon for Rayne to lose.

Match: The Big Problem vs. Nigel Svensson -TBP lays a beatdown on Svensson and hopefully gets those skills up.

Match: Regular Joe vs. Dermott Ayres -Joe is JOB fodder. And Dermott is coming off a big win over JVP.

Match: Jerry Martin vs. Ant-Man -I've been wrong about him before, but if last show is any indicator...

Pre-Show Match: Cal Sanders vs. Mario da Silva -This one could REALLY go either way. I think I know where you are going with this, and me likey.

Pre-Show Match: Alan Parent vs. Jayson Van Pelt -I really hope JVP doesn't have to job again!

Good show. I like where I think you are going with Cal Sanders. Not a very "Face" finish in the ME, but I get why you did it. Now, I don't know if its just the "reviewer" or you are seriously considering putting an end to promos, but just incase its the latter I'll ask you to reconsider. Guys like Idol, Ant, Findlay, Da Silva, Martin all have pretty decent entertainment skills. The main reason their promos dont go over so well is an overness issue. As for the rest of the hacks on the roster, since you know the segments are going to tank anyway, put them in with the talkers, build some entertainment skills! Hell, put the talkers in together! So far its been alot of solo work. In time it'll pay off (oh, don't forget about segment length, minimum 6 mins for stat growth).

Thank you on the show. No I'm not stopping the promo's, it was just the reviewers opinion. I know that they will remain low until I can get it wrestlers overness up. The first couple of shows, I just wanted to get the wrestlers together, get use to the flow of the wrestlers and get the Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight titles on someone. After all that is done, I will start putting in some fueds, more promos and getting everyone more involved in the cards.

I have a full year of events all ready written down on what is going to happen (expect of the prizes I'll be giving out) and so now I just need the game to catch up.

Once again thank you for reading.

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Wrestling World.com</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Indy Report for West Coast</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Ryan Sherwood</span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">Well last month I reviewed the Rocky Mountain Wrestling promotion and so once again I will be returning to the crazy little promotion that is the RMW this month..</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:18px;">August 19th, 2010</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:18px;"> DVD Review of the RMW Big Sky Country from the Eastern Idaho State Fair Grounds in Blackfoot, Idaho.</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Remmington Remus welcomes us to the Rocky Mountain Wrestling and he hopes everyone enjoys the great matches for tonight. The RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight title will be on the line in a four-way ladder match tonight. Brendan Idol, Roderick Remus, Happy Elwood and The Madman will decided who will become the first every RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight Champion. Also the RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight champion Rayne Man will defend his title against Findlay O’Farraday. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Regular Joe</span></strong> </p><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RegularJoe.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_DermottAyres.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Dermott Ayres</span></strong></div><p></p><p></p><p> Dermott Ayres stalls for the first couple minutes, arguing with the fans in the front row. Ayres finally gets back into the ring and Regular Joe welcomes him into the ring with five straight arm-drags. Joe goes for one more but Ayres blocks it and hits a back drop. Ayres follows with a headlock but Joe is able to break out of hit and hits a short clothesline to the back of the head of Ayres. Joe goes for a German Suplex but Ayres blocks and switches to the back and goes for his own but Joe blocks that switches to the side and hits the Joe and Behold (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster). Joe goes for the cover and gets the three count at the 8:47 mark. It worked well as a opening match to get heat with the crowd but if you want to see a good match, you’ll have to look elsewhere. </p><p> <strong>[½ * stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Jerry Martin Interview</strong></span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Jerry Martin is with Remmington Remus. Martin hopes that the Ant-Man enjoys the taste of his fist because after he hit’s the discuss punch, that would be the last thing Ant-Man will taste.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Jerry Martin</span></strong> </p><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/JerryMartin-1.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_Ant-Man.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Ant-Man</span></strong></div><p></p><p></p><p> Jerry Martin starts the match with some power stuff, while Ant-Man is trying to get the match to the mat. Ant-Man finally gives up and starts brawling with Martin. The match spills to the outside, where Martin tosses Ant-Man into the right post, Ant-Man returns to the favor tossing him into the same post as well. They finally get back into the ring, as Ant-Man gets the advantage. Ant-Man goes to whip Martin into the ropes but Martin reverses it and gets the backdrop on the return of Ant-Man. Ant-Man is up quickly and gets a headlock but Martin gets out and hits a knee to the gut. Martin finishes the match with the Discus Punch right after that at the 5:41 mark. There was really nothing wrong with the match but the crowd just did not care. </p><p> <strong>[¾ * stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Ladder Match Participants are in the ring with Remington Remus</strong></span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Remington Remus starts with Brendan Idol, asking him why he will win the match. Idol responses to the question, that he is the best and will win the title. Roderick Remus quickly gets into the face of Idol, telling him that he wrong. Happy Elwood pushes Remus out of the way, saying he is the best. The Madman comes in and double clothesline Elwood and Remus but then gets hit with a dropkick from Idol. Officials come running into the ring to break up the four wrestlers.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Big Problem</span></strong> </p><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/TheBigProblem.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/NigelSvensson.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Nigel Svensson</span></strong></div><p></p><p></p><p> Really not much to talk about this match, as Nigel Svensson keeps trying to get The Big Problem on the mat but TBP just throws him around like a rag doll. Svensson had TBP on his knees at one point but that was as close as Svensson came in the match of knocking TBP off his feet. TBP mercifully ends the carnage with the Choke Slam at the 6:30 mark. Fun match as Svensson keep trying to get TBP down and TBP keep getting power move after power move.</p><p> <strong>[* ¾ stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Rayne Man & Findlay O'Farraday Interview</strong></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Findlay O’Farraday comes to the ring but before he can start his promo, Rayne Man comes down to the ring as well. Rayne Man gets right into the face of O’Farraday. They start arguing with each other. O’Farraday tries to punch Rayne Man but Rayne Man blocks it and hits his own punch. The referee comes sliding into the ring, as it looks like the match will start now.</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Rayne Man</span></strong> </p><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RayneMan.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_FindlayOFarraday-1.jpg</span><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Findlay O'Farraday</span></strong></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">RMW ROCKY MOUNTAIN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> Findlay O’Farraday returns with punches of his own and locks in a headlock. Rayne Man squirms out of it and hits a jumping knee to O’Farraday. O’Farraday shakes it off and applies a bear hug, which Rayne Man retreats to the corner to break the hold. That move did not work out very well for Rayne Man has he got hit with several elbows to the side of the face. Rayne avoids a splash and then starts hitting O’Farraday with some big right hands. O’Farraday counters the punches with a bodyslam. O’Farraday goes for the flying kneedrop but only hits the mat instead, as Rayne Man moved out of the way. Rayne Man coming running off the ropes towards O’Farraday but gets hit with a powerslam. ONE, TWO, THR, no Rayne Man at the last second. O’Farraday his gets into the referee’s face, arguing that it should have been three on that. Rayne Man sneaks in and gets a roll-up and he gets the three count at the 16:19 mark. Rayne Man makes the first defence of his the RMW Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Title. Better then what I thought it would but very little wrestling and more of trying to overcome the small champion versus the giant challenger.</p><p> <strong>[* stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">Rayne Man goes running into the fans, sharing the successful defence with the crowd.</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_BrendanIdol_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_HappyElwood.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/RoderickRemus.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_untitled.jpg</span><span>http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thunderwill/TEW/DSWF/th_DeCipher.jpg</span><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Brendan Idol</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Happy Elwood</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Roderick Remus</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">The Madman</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">RMW NORTHWEST JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT FOUR-WAY LADDER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The Madman comes down to the ring with a ladder and tosses it in the ring before the match even starts. The Madman brawls with Brendan Idol, while Roderick Remus and Happy Elwood split off. Idol tosses Madman into one of the ladders set up on the outside, while Remus slams Elwood on the ladder in the ring. Idol comes flying of the top rope, hitting a flying clothesline on Remus. Remus counters with a dropkick right to the face of Idol, as Idol was trying to set-up a ladder. Remus makes the first attempt up the ladder but Idol pulls him down and hits a hurricanrana. Remus goes sliding out of the ring, as Idol almost losses his head with a clothesline from The Madman. Madman goes up the ladder but Elwood yanks him down and throws him over the top-rope to the outside. Idol climbs the top turnbuckle and hits a moonsault on The Madman on the outside. Elwood goes up the ladder but Remus tips the ladder over and sends Elwood to the top rope, crouching Elwood in the process. Remus then hits a superkick on Elwood, sending Elwood to the outside. Remus gets the ladder but Idol dropkicks the ladder right into the face of Remus. Idol turns around and walks right into a belly-to-belly suplex from The Madman. The Madman steps up a ladder under the belt and starts to climb, Elwood enters the ring with another ladder and set up right next the Madman’s ladder. Madman is reaching for the belt but you can tell he was in stall mode, as Elwood had trouble with his ladder. I have no clue what was taking Elwood so long. Elwood finally gets there and reaches for Madman. The punch each other, as Elwood gets on the same ladder as The Madman. Elwood gets a sleeper and drops of the ladder holding on The Madman, as the both hit the mat hard in a big spot. Remus and Idol now have a chance, as the both climb the same ladder. They both reach the top of the ladder and start slugging it out between each other. Idol wins that battle, knocking Remus off the ladder but the ladder fell from underneath him as well. Idol holds onto the belt, as the mat is the only thing below him. The buckles on the belt are giving way and Idol then falls to the mat but let’s go of the belt. Remus is right there to pick up the belt and is declared the winner at the 25:12 mark. The match was good but it seemed like a one-on-one match with mostly two wrestlers providing the action at a time. The stall on the ladder from The Madman and Elwood put the match a little lower as well. Roderick Remus is the first RMW Northwest Junior Heavyweight Champion.</p><p> <strong>[** ½ stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> DVD Extras:</p><p> Alan Parent defeated Jayson Van Pelt with the Parental Lock <strong>[½ * stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> Cal Sanders defeated Mario da Silva after hitting the Brainbuster <strong>[* ½ Stars]</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">Much better show then the last one I reviewed. The promos got better but not much and the Main Event saved the show for me. It was really a good ladder match.</span><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>[44]</strong></span></p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>Head Booker Notes:</strong></p><p> The Main Event was really good, the rest sucked. The roster is getting better and the popularity is going up, so no complaints from me.</p><p> </p><p> Phreak got to pick the winner of the ladder match for being the first person to have a prediction on the first show. So once again Phreak, thank you.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>RMW Tag Enchantment is the next card that will be held at the North Bend High School Gym, North Bend, Oregon.<p> </p><p> The Tag Enchantment is a random draw tag team tournament to crown the first ever RNW Rocky Mountain Tag Team champions. This is the random draw of teams and the opponents of the first round.</p><p> </p><p> First Round:</p><p> Ant-Man & The Madman vs. Cal Sanders & Jayson Van Pelt</p><p> Happy Elwood & Alan Parent vs. Brendan Idol & Dermott Ayres</p><p> Findlay O'Farraday & Mario da Silva vs. Jerry Martin & Regular Joe</p><p> Roderick Remus & The Big Problem vs. Rayne Man & Nigel Svensson</p></div></blockquote>

Your welcome. Thank you for keeping this going and allowing me to decide the fate of one of your titles. Even though I've been stinking up the joint with my predictions. Thats a good thing though, makes the battle for the undercard anyones game.

ROUND 1:

Ant-Man & The Madman vs. Cal Sanders & Jayson Van Pelt -I don't care, I'm pulling for these two. :p

Happy Elwood & Alan Parent vs. Brendan Idol & Dermott Ayres -Idol wins, hes got the fans sympathy.

Findlay O'Farraday & Mario da Silva vs. Jerry Martin & Regular Joe -Findlay is a beast and Silva could use the boost

Roderick Remus & The Big Problem vs. Rayne Man & Nigel Svensson -VERY tough one to call. Rayne is the World champ, but Rod has a penchant for the underhanded and TBP is a beast. Not to mention Svensson is the PERFECT fall guy.

ROUND 2:

Cal Sanders & Jayson Van Pelt vs Brendan Idol & Dermott Ayres -As much as I'd like to see Cal and JVP win it all, I don't think it'll be happening here.

Findlay O'Farraday & Mario da Silva vs Roderick Remus & The Big Problem -Tough one to call. Rod and TBP seem to be the team to beat, but I have a feeling Findlay and Silva go through. Shenanigans are likely to play a factor.

FINALS:

Brendan Idol & Dermott Ayres vs Findlay O'Farraday & Mario da Silva -I figure by now you will have built some tension between the face/heel team of Idol and Ayres. Nows about the time they implode, leaving Findlay and Silva to reap the rewards.

Your welcome. Thank you for keeping this going and allowing me to decide the fate of one of your titles. Even though I've been stinking up the joint with my predictions. Thats a good thing though, makes the battle for the undercard anyones game.

Ant-Man & The Madman vs. Cal Sanders & Jayson Van Pelt -I don't care, I'm pulling for these two. :p

Happy Elwood & Alan Parent vs. Brendan Idol & Dermott Ayres -Idol wins, hes got the fans sympathy.

Findlay O'Farraday & Mario da Silva vs. Jerry Martin & Regular Joe -Findlay is a beast and Silva could use the boost

Roderick Remus & The Big Problem vs. Rayne Man & Nigel Svensson -VERY tough one to call. Rayne is the World champ, but Rod has a penchant for the underhanded and TBP is a beast. Not to mention Svensson is the PERFECT fall guy.

So which team is going to win it all?

Archived