WWF 1989: Kayfabe Returns

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Guys, it has been a while! I've been getting back into this game over the past week or so and am planning on starting up this diary again. I'm hoping my schedule will allow me to stick with it for a while. This time around, I don't want to promise specific times for when shows will be up just because my schedule is kind of sporadic right now. One show a week is what I will aim for, but it could be more or less. Just kind of depends.

For those that followed this before, thanks so much for your support and feel free to go back and refresh your memory on what has led to this next edition of Prime Time Wrestling! New followers, here's your chance to get caught up and get into the swing of things.

Hope everyone is doing well and the next show will be up when it's up ;)

The Brainbusters vs. The Young Stallions

IC TOP CHALLENGER TOURNAMENT - FIRST ROUND

The Warlord vs. Barry Windham

NON-TITLE MATCH

Buddy Landell and Jerry Stubbs vs. Demolition

Akeem vs. Koko B. Ware

MAIN EVENT SINGLES MATCH

Raymond Rougeau vs. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, it has been a while! I've been getting back into this game over the past week or so and am planning on starting up this diary again. I'm hoping my schedule will allow me to stick with it for a while. This time around, I don't want to promise specific times for when shows will be up just because my schedule is kind of sporadic right now. One show a week is what I will aim for, but it could be more or less. Just kind of depends.

For those that followed this before, thanks so much for your support and feel free to go back and refresh your memory on what has led to this next edition of Prime Time Wrestling! New followers, here's your chance to get caught up and get into the swing of things.

Hope everyone is doing well and the next show will be up when it's up ;)

Looking forward to the reboot of this diary, TheBlake. You do really well in getting the feel for things in your writing. Definitely befitting of this era.

Archived