1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse July Poll

• The Johhny Heizenger Story by codey
    • TCW: A Quiet Retirement by Phantom Stranger
    • BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno by Tigerkinney
    • The Fearsome Bunsen in the UK - HIW by Boltinho
    • SWF: Supreme by James Casey
    • Australian Pro Wrestling by Rathen4

Guest codey

Hopefully being choice #1 draws people's eyes immediately to me :)

Good luck to everyone, this is quite a stacked field.

I've been a floating reader for quite some time, which is weird to me seeing how I've never been a Japanese wrestling fan really, BUT really need to give Tigerkinney his due with
BHOTWG - Stepping into the Inferno.
He puts in an insane amount of detail into everything & really has shown a sense of love for what he's doing right now. A name that I once strived to be like, since I first showed on the scene here, Tigerkinney is one of those writers that I entirely respect to the nth degree.

Everyone on this list deserves the win; however, I had to put my vote behind Mr. Tiger.

Great stuff.

Cheers.

E-V

I went with Codey because I think his diary is very well written and I enjoy his storylines. I also think someone new should finally have a chance at winning one of these, as it seems the same people win all of the time.

I think Codey is due for one, to be fair. Where are you Codey? Explain to us why we should vote for you. :)

Voted for Codey by a nose past Rathen.

I'm a sucker for a diary that uses lesser-known names from the c-verse and gives them fun and interesting characters.

Codey's MAW is slightly more mainstream but still surprises me as I dont really play in N America.

Both are worthy winners for me and Im honoured to be on the same list as any of these

Guest codey

I'm not going to campaign, but I will say this:

Thank you to.everyone that's voted so far. Everyone in this month's field is deserving of the win.

Guest codey
You'll share nothing, you won fair and square. It may sound cheesy, but just being able to compete with writers like James Casey, Tigerkinney and yourself is enough of a victory for me.

Archived