Supreme Wrestling Federation: Surviving The Incident

SWF PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the SWF Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

We had several perfect scores on this edition of SWF Supreme TV. Congratulations to Rayelek, critical-23, Emark, QFresh and rdarnz!

1. Rayelek=1 Win

critical-23=1 Win

Emark=1 Win

QFresh=1 Win

rdarnz=1 Win

6. Bigpapa42=0 Wins

Midnightnick=0 Wins

pauls07=0 Wins

Woodsmeister=0 Wins

James Casey=0 Wins

SWF.COM

With only a couple of days until the pay-per-view, the fans and wrestlers alike are getting geared up for this go-home show. And who can blame them with a lineup that only the Supreme Wrestling Federation can give them?

As they prepare for their When Hell Freezes Over matches, wrestlers like Christian Faith, Jack Bruce and Rich Money will have to focus on their opponents tonight. If they don't, they may see their momentum fading away only days before the pay-per-view.

Prediction Key

Enforcer Roberts vs. Christian Faith

Comment:

Death Row vs. The Biggz Boyz

Comment:

Big Smack Scott vs. Valiant

Comment:

Kid Toma vs. Gregory Black

Comment:

Remo vs. Lobster Warrior

Comment:

Angry Gilmore and Squeeky McClean vs. Jack Bruce and Rich Money

Comment:

Enforcer Roberts vs. Christian Faith

Comment: Match of the night

Death Row vs. The Biggz Boyz

Comment: Toss up for me

Big Smack Scott vs. Valiant

Comment: Some sort of draw

Kid Toma vs. Gregory Black

Comment: More Talent

Remo vs. Lobster Warrior

Comment: DQ win

Angry Gilmore and Squeeky McClean vs. Jack Bruce and Rich Money

Comment: Too much overness to lose this one

Wow, those are some nice renders. Chase is hot!

And apparently I didn't predict, so I'll continue not doing so. I will say I'm surprised BSS is getting used, and that Remo/Warrior might beat out the opener for match of the night. Doubt the tag match main event will do it, barring chemistry.

Edit about predicting: it was purely an observation. Will likely start predicting in full next cycle.

Wow, those are some nice renders. Chase is hot!

And apparently I didn't predict, so I'll continue not doing so. I will say I'm surprised BSS is getting used, and that Remo/Warrior might beat out the opener for match of the night. Doubt the tag match main event will do it, barring chemistry.

I agree on the re-renders. An excellent job done by all of the graphic artists. And that's kinda why I picked that Emma Chase. :D

And I kinda couldn't include the one prediction versus the actual card prediction unless I missed where you predicted for the card. I do enjoy reading the comments, though. Those are definitely appreciated.

Archived