Multiplayer Cornellverse Diary

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whee do I fit in here then? I was the first to signal intent to be in TCW, so I'd prefer to be part of TCW :).

Ha sorry mate like I say I just posted the more recent posters from who I could see in the history. Think someone needs to man (or woman) up and say about being a head writer :p. I don't mind doing it for SWF if no-one else fancies it but it wont be anything amazing I warn y'all.

Hopefully when Icon next checks, he can decide what he wants to do with it.

Hey guys am at work right now. Let's keep posting some ideas on here and try and get some solid participants, reading over it we seem to have 5-6 but (to my recollection) noone that REALLY wants to run a promotion (which is fine, I was figuring we'd have trouble filling up the rest of the roles) so I am going to give it unto tomorrow probably and I will update the first post when I get home from work, and we'll go from there in smoothing out the details.

Getting rather excited for this. I'm at work too Icon, let's have something to look forward to for when we finish tonight. Would love to be able to have the groundwork laid out while watching the mighty red devils thrash spurs tonight ha. The recipe for a cracking night if you ask me.

I would actually rather not do TCW. As a personal game I have no problem playing as them. However, there is not much I could do with them as a diary game. I would much rather be on team SWF and I could do some of the promo writings for it but I would want nothing to do with match write-ups because I suck at match write-ups.

Think this leaves us somewhere along here then chaps...

Think everyone will agree that we very nearly have enough people to get it off the ground, just a case of people deciding what to do.

Once Icon comes back he could maybe let us know which direction he wants to go with it. What do you lot think?

SWF:

Head Booker: theunholyicon?

Main Writer:

Booker A: Powerful_Fox?

Booker B: Rayelek?

Booker C: BHK1978?

TCW:

Head Booker:

Main Writer:

Booker A: theripper1?

Booker T: Boltinho?

Booker C: 20legend

Changed my previous post to update Rayalek to SWF. Boltinho said he would rather have a smaller promotion so put him to TCW, that OK Bolt?

If everyone is happy with this then we can pass this onto Icon so we can establish roles?

Think once we have done that we can discuss any trades or if there is to be a draft.

I for one don't mind if there is a draft or not.

Also, for writing, are we going to do a consistent format for the shows (SWF and TCW shows look the same) or is each group going to do their own thing?

This is an interesting point. Maybe similar layout but different colour schemes to differentiate it?

Well Icon was saying in a previous post that he would like to have some stuff sorted by tomorrow so will look forward to this. It's looking very promising.

Hey guys, thanks for taking some iniative here today. Someone hit and ran on my truck so I've been trying to sort that out. Glad to see someone take the reigns and go to town, shows you guys are just as interested as I am.

Im fine being head Booker and main writer for SWF. So once we get a head Booker for TCW I can start talking to him, bout plans for trades and the two of us can try and come up with an idea for backstory.

And I didn't want to put restrictions on shows and how long and what type of format. To me it doesn't really matter what they do. We'll get to tell our story and we'll be creative as to how we do it.

I'm gonna have fun with this. Im gonna sling some mud at TCDubya :-p

My original idea for RAW/Smackdown (WWE coming to you LIVE from my birthplace... The City of Champions, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.) was to have two interpromotional Championships.

Both with a heavy emphasis on the reader.

First one - which I was MOST looking forward to - was an interpromotional Championship unnamed. Readers would vote on one wrestler from either roster.

Those two people would be booked on a match, chosen by the reader, which would take place only on PPVs (defend every 30 days-ish) and noone would pick the winner.

It would be that GMs role to build that person up to beat the other GMs. This would definitely cause them as a booking team to book that person to get the best momentum/best rated matches/popularity ect. Whoever wins would then have bragging rights.

Just an idea I had but this is not a brand split. Could still work with a working agreement between the two companies I would imagine.

So ya there is one cat, out of my bag. Of many. Cats.

The biggest reason I don't like the "Interpromotional Championship" idea is that if we do it at the end of the month, it'll always be on TCW's PPV. Then if we do it on SWF's PPV the next month, it's in 2 weeks. It just doesn't quite work for me.

If Bolt is dropping out, then that leaves things a little heavy on the SWF side, so I'd be willing to jump over. Just changes my "who I want to get via trade" to "who I won't trade ever". No one seemed to jump at the opportunity to be head booker for TCW, so I'm willing to do it. I'll just need someone else to run the shows in-game, if that's cool. If so, here's how I think it would look.

SWF:

Head Booker: theunholyicon

Main Writer: theunholyicon

Booker A: Powerful_Fox

Booker B: BHK1978

TCW:

Head Booker: Rayelek

Main Writer: ???

Booker A: theripper1

Booker B: 20LEgend

Archived