GDS NFL Pick 'Em League '12

Stennick

So I went with New England and Miami in my survival pick. That seemed like the only game I knew for sure who was going to win. I almost went with my Rams and Philly but I can't vote against my Rams to lose even if the rest of the world knows its going to happen.

I face that issue week 2, I think? When the G-men face Philly. With more of our defense on stretchers than on the field, I'm fairly sure we're gonna get burned, but I can't in good conscious say that out where people can see it. lol

I'll have to see who's all left this was a big upset week thats for sure. Who would have guessed some times would win in such dominant fashion. Raven/Steelers, Texans/Colts ( I knew Houston would win but wow), the Bills game I bet knocked a lot of people out. Heck the Panthers almost won and a lot of people just picked whoever the Panthers were playing that week so yeah could be intersting. I swear if New England chokes...

I'll have to see who's all left this was a big upset week thats for sure. Who would have guessed some times would win in such dominant fashion. Raven/Steelers, Texans/Colts ( I knew Houston would win but wow), the Bills game I bet knocked a lot of people out. Heck the Panthers almost won and a lot of people just picked whoever the Panthers were playing that week so yeah could be intersting. I swear if New England chokes...

I hope they do!! :p

Fairly certain if NE loses, the survival league is over. lol

Yeah, but one person won ... there's an Eagle's pick in there. If Miami and Oakland both win, then 1 person is left standing, which is what I meant.

Ha! I didn't go look after I made my pick. I'm so terrible. :eek:

My brother does this through his work. $10 bucks to get in something like 200 people got in.

Over half chose KC. I was one of the idiots. :p

Yeah, but one person won ... there's an Eagle's pick in there. If Miami and Oakland both win, then 1 person is left standing, which is what I meant.

Exactly, that is what happened the last time I took part in one of these. The entire league was eliminated in week one with the exception of one person. That is why I do not even bother with Survival Leagues anymore.

Ha! I didn't go look after I made my pick. I'm so terrible. :eek:

My brother does this through his work. $10 bucks to get in something like 200 people got in.

Over half chose KC. I was one of the idiots. :p

KC losing doesn't shock me ... KC being absolutely decimated by a quarterback named Fitz? That I can't explain. lol

Exactly, that is what happened the last time I took part in one of these. The entire league was eliminated in week one with the exception of one person. That is why I do not even bother with Survival Leagues anymore.

That's the fun of it, though ... unless you suck like I do. Then it's just a waste of a week. :p

Archived