GDS NFL Pick 'Em League '12

Stennick

So we did one of these last year and I enjoyed it. I don't have the time for fantasy football but this is pretty fun. I didn't see anyone starting one up yet so I figured I'd start one up.

The league ID # is 38613

The password is liberty

They gave the option of having this thing run through the playoffs and I think that could be a fun feature so I went ahead and added it. You have five minutes until the game starts to pick the winner. Its just a straight win/loss, no spreads, just win or lose and we're going through the playoffs.

Hope to see you guys in it.

EDIT:

Everybody get in on the GDS Survivor league as well

League ID#: 16133

Password: dog pound

Again all of this is through Yahoo!

YAHOO! I went through Yahoo, I'll be editing my original post.....maybe (I'm lazy). However I'm telling others not you MLT, I have a strict no speaking to MLT directly policy that I plan on keeping intact :)

Whatever! I'm awesome and EVERYONE knows it.

Don't hate me because I'm cool. :p. hate me because I'm cooler than you!!! :p

YAHOO! I went through Yahoo, I'll be editing my original post.....maybe (I'm lazy). However I'm telling others not you MLT, I have a strict no speaking to MLT directly policy that I plan on keeping intact :)

I need to look into one of those plans myself.

We should maybe start a survival league as well, those are always fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Prophet instead of typing in the password just copy and paste it from here. I tried it several times and it worked everytime. So just like in high school, COPY!

Or I could try going to the survivor pick'em page, instead of trying to join from the regular pick'em page. Problem wasn't the password, it was me. Just like high school. lol

Or I could try going to the survivor pick'em page, instead of trying to join from the regular pick'em page. Problem wasn't the password, it was me. Just like high school. lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

It's okay. He didn't even bother to tell everyone it was through Yahoo till I made him. :p

So it's all good.

I'm all set and ready to go for Week 1 of the Pick Em League. And maybe this year I can challenge for the title and not Montreal myself by procrastinating during the first week of mid-season Thursday action and failing to make picks in half the slate. Cappy definitely screwed Cappy in Pick Em last year.

So I went with New England and Miami in my survival pick. That seemed like the only game I knew for sure who was going to win. I almost went with my Rams and Philly but I can't vote against my Rams to lose even if the rest of the world knows its going to happen.

Archived